ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 246 of 300
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
smith11 03:03 AM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
He ain't dead yet!
its only a hickey, not a bite
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:44 AM 01-15-2018
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
wait. People still watch this? Oh. Of course. Only people with sad lives like Clay.
It is shocking to me as well. You can literally watch the season finale/premiers skipping the rest (I did it, won't be watching any more) over the last couple seasons and not feel like you missed anything.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 04:27 PM 02-25-2018
Bump for the mid-season premier tonight. Let's all get together and watch an 18 year old playing a...well I guess a 15 year old...die tonight.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 08:17 PM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Bump for the mid-season premier tonight. Let's all get together and watch an 18 year old playing a...well I guess a 15 year old...die tonight.
Should be a fun time.
[Reply]
44yearsandcounting 09:50 PM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by Gadzooks:
Should be a fun time.
It wasn't.
[Reply]
notorious 09:52 PM 02-25-2018
Longest death ever.

Jesus, die already Coral.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:58 PM 02-25-2018
Sure didnt see the Negan scene coming, literally lol'd
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:27 PM 02-25-2018
Carls a dead mother ****er and I'm glad. now i wish that baby wood die!
[Reply]
Kman34 10:40 PM 02-25-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sure didnt see the Negan scene coming, literally lol'd
Yeah .... I laughed too saying holy shit at the same time...
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:19 PM 02-25-2018
This show is so good damn bad.
[Reply]
eDave 12:30 AM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Longest death ever.

Jesus, die already Coral.
Andrea all over again.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 02:01 AM 02-26-2018
This show lost it's burst a long, long time ago. Coral was supposed to represent the future and now he's dead.
I'm trying to figure out when the show got to the point where I didn't care about any of the characters. The Garbage Pail Kids episode is definitely when it jumped the shark but I stopped caring waay before that and I can't pin point when...
Maybe when Merle sacrificed himself? The best characters in the beginning were Merle and Glenn. Glenn was a smart ass and Merle was a pain in the ass. Glenn became a total unfunny puss once he fucked Maggie, but Merle kept it interesting.
I guess the only interesting character now is Negan but I don't care about him. He's not that compelling. All of the good guys are humorless, stoic, bland personalities, (kinda like all of the characters in the Star Wars Prequels minus Jar Jar).
[Reply]
JohnBarragan 02:25 AM 02-26-2018
I was beginning to think it wasn't possible that the characters of Twilight would be able to produce a film that would keep my attention from the beginning to the end. Sadly, the first and second films in the Twilight series left me feeling like I had wasted two hours per film that I could never get back. The good news is Eclipse was fantastic (especially if you only have the Twilight and New Moon to compare them too).

I am pleased to report that Eclipse is not only the best movie of the Twilight series so far, but that it finally solidified my decision between Team Edward and Team Jacob. In case you are wondering, I voted Team Jacob. In this movie Taylor Lautner (Jacob) is the most ripped I've ever seen him and he is just gorgeous throughout the flick, but I digress...

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson must have taken an acting class or two because they actually did a good job portraying their characters this time around. The love story between Edward (Pattinson) and Bella (Stewart) is believable and their on screen chemistry is apparent. The best part was the removal of all the dramatic pauses that seemed to go on forever for no clear reason, i.e. Bella just biting her lip while looking at Edward or looking off into the distance. Boring!

The backgrounds of some of the characters being revealed throughout the film made them seem more real in the midst of a completely unrealistic world. It was easy to connect and relate to the story line. You could understand the desire for revenge, the fight for approval and the confusion of deciding between two loves.

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't already read the books!! From here on out I give away plot info, so if that bothers you it's time to stop reading.

In Eclipse finally we see Edward and Bella make their engagement to be married official.

Jacob professes his undying love for Bella even though it was already clear to the audience how much he is obsessed with her by the end of New Moon. Shockingly enough Bella ends up asking Jacob to kiss her before the big battle and confesses that she loves him too to Edward although she loves Edward more.

Off subject, but what is so special about Bella anyway? Why is everyone always fighting over her? Ugh! Back to the review...

There was a lot of humor in this flick and even though there wasn't enough action, there was some and it was somehow just the right amount to keep you rooting for the Cullen clan and the family of werewolves until the end of the flick.

I can only pray that the crew can keep up the good acting through the next two films. I don't know what they did to make the group different, but they finally did something right. I almost want to read the books now based on how much I enjoyed this movie.

Please check out my blog at site and if you have any story ideas please send them my way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:15 AM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by JohnBarragan:
I was beginning to think it wasn't possible that the characters of Twilight would be able to produce a film that would keep my attention from the beginning to the end. Sadly, the first and second films in the Twilight series left me feeling like I had wasted two hours per film that I could never get back. The good news is Eclipse was fantastic (especially if you only have the Twilight and New Moon to compare them too).

I am pleased to report that Eclipse is not only the best movie of the Twilight series so far, but that it finally solidified my decision between Team Edward and Team Jacob. In case you are wondering, I voted Team Jacob. In this movie Taylor Lautner (Jacob) is the most ripped I've ever seen him and he is just gorgeous throughout the flick, but I digress...

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson must have taken an acting class or two because they actually did a good job portraying their characters this time around. The love story between Edward (Pattinson) and Bella (Stewart) is believable and their on screen chemistry is apparent. The best part was the removal of all the dramatic pauses that seemed to go on forever for no clear reason, i.e. Bella just biting her lip while looking at Edward or looking off into the distance. Boring!

The backgrounds of some of the characters being revealed throughout the film made them seem more real in the midst of a completely unrealistic world. It was easy to connect and relate to the story line. You could understand the desire for revenge, the fight for approval and the confusion of deciding between two loves.

Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't already read the books!! From here on out I give away plot info, so if that bothers you it's time to stop reading.

In Eclipse finally we see Edward and Bella make their engagement to be married official.

Jacob professes his undying love for Bella even though it was already clear to the audience how much he is obsessed with her by the end of New Moon. Shockingly enough Bella ends up asking Jacob to kiss her before the big battle and confesses that she loves him too to Edward although she loves Edward more.

Off subject, but what is so special about Bella anyway? Why is everyone always fighting over her? Ugh! Back to the review...

There was a lot of humor in this flick and even though there wasn't enough action, there was some and it was somehow just the right amount to keep you rooting for the Cullen clan and the family of werewolves until the end of the flick.

I can only pray that the crew can keep up the good acting through the next two films. I don't know what they did to make the group different, but they finally did something right. I almost want to read the books now based on how much I enjoyed this movie.

Please check out my blog at site and if you have any story ideas please send them my way.
Wtf is this
[Reply]
vailpass 09:09 AM 02-26-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Carls a dead mother ****er and I'm glad. now i wish that baby wood die!
:-)
[Reply]
Page 246 of 300
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Up