ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 196 of 300
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246296 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
notorious 10:57 PM 12-21-2016
There have been some smoking hot women on the show that I don't even remember!

http://www.viralthread.com/our-favor...aign=355505096

It's click bait-ish, but not bad.
[Reply]
Fish 11:14 AM 12-22-2016
I'm fucking sick of Negan, and his stupid overconfident grin. Somebody make mush of his head so this plot can move on. The entire damn season has been nothing but him strutting around while the audience is left waiting for the moment everybody knows is coming. They've been milking it every episode, putting people in position to kill him, but holding back for stupid plot reasons. Enough already. Give Rick his balls back and end this dumb Negan crap. They can't play it out any more than they already have. Fuck Negan.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:00 PM 12-22-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm ****ing sick of Negan, and his stupid overconfident grin. Somebody make mush of his head so this plot can move on. The entire damn season has been nothing but him strutting around while the audience is left waiting for the moment everybody knows is coming. They've been milking it every episode, putting people in position to kill him, but holding back for stupid plot reasons. Enough already. Give Rick his balls back and end this dumb Negan crap. They can't play it out any more than they already have. **** Negan.
^^^

Lowest viewer ratings since season 3 this year. Negan might be a bad ass in the comics but he's cheese dick on the show.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:16 AM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
I'm fucking sick of Negan, and his stupid overconfident grin. Somebody make mush of his head so this plot can move on. The entire damn season has been nothing but him strutting around while the audience is left waiting for the moment everybody knows is coming. They've been milking it every episode, putting people in position to kill him, but holding back for stupid plot reasons. Enough already. Give Rick his balls back and end this dumb Negan crap. They can't play it out any more than they already have. Fuck Negan.
Truth.

It's been said time and again in this thread - Negan should have been killed a dozen times over by now, and not just by someone in Rick's affiliation.

JDM is doing a phenomenal job of douching up Negan, but it's just so not believable, and that is saying something about a zombie show, lol.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 12:39 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Truth.

It's been said time and again in this thread - Negan should have been killed a dozen times over by now, and not just by someone in Rick's affiliation.

JDM is doing a phenomenal job of douching up Negan, but it's just so not believable, and that is saying something about a zombie show, lol.
There's a big piece the show is missing that the comic book nailed (it's been discussed on here a couple times I think). While he's getting the douchiness down really well, and it's being portrayed by JDM like you said... in the comic book, the guy was just an absolute BADASS. Like everyone was so scared of the guy, cause he was a big muscular just completely overwhelming presence.... the show doesn't really capture that same display for his character. It's implied, sure... but you don't get it from the character himself like you do the comic.

Had they done the character a bit differently, with more effort spent to solidify why everyone is so scared of him as a person (not just that he has 100's of people to back him up) - then I think all these scenes would be more believable. Like KORL pointing a gun at him 15 feet away and not doing anything.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:45 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by fahrenheit:
There's a big piece the show is missing that the comic book nailed (it's been discussed on here a couple times I think). While he's getting the douchiness down really well, and it's being portrayed by JDM like you said... in the comic book, the guy was just an absolute BADASS. Like everyone was so scared of the guy, cause he was a big muscular just completely overwhelming presence.... the show doesn't really capture that same display for his character. It's implied, sure... but you don't get it from the character himself like you do the comic.

Had they done the character a bit differently, with more effort spent to solidify why everyone is so scared of him as a person (not just that he has 100's of people to back him up) - then I think all these scenes would be more believable. Like KORL pointing a gun at him 15 feet away and not doing anything.
JDM was pretty big in Watchmen.. surprised he wasn't a bit beefed up for this role. That said I still like his portrayal
..Maybe there will be more back story on why people are scared later?
[Reply]
Kman34 12:49 PM 12-23-2016
When Negan dies the show will be over...
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 12:52 PM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
JDM was pretty big in Watchmen.. surprised he wasn't a bit beefed up for this role. That said I still like his portrayal
..Maybe there will be more back story on why people are scared later?

Yep, just not the same.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 12:56 PM 12-23-2016
Dominic Purcell a ringer for comic book Negan?

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:57 PM 12-23-2016
JDM is pretty tall. I've noticed he's always looking down on basically anyone he talks to from the group. So that's nice..

But, yeah. Still don't buy it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:24 PM 12-23-2016
I dont care what anyone else thinks, Negan is the best baddy this show has ever had... and because of that, this shows ratings are about to go way back up, because now our heros have a villain that wont be so easy to take down
[Reply]
Bowser 03:18 PM 12-23-2016
Yeah, JDM was pretty much the perfect casting for Comedian in Watchmen...

[Reply]
The Franchise 03:51 PM 12-23-2016
PSN has the Telltale Undead Survival Bundle on sale for $13.74.

- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries
- 7 Days to Die (plus all four additional DLC skin packs)
[Reply]
Otter 05:44 PM 12-26-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I dont care what anyone else thinks, Negan is the best baddy this show has ever had... and because of that, this shows ratings are about to go way back up, because now our heros have a villain that wont be so easy to take down
I like Negan as well. Shane I think was the best character, not my favorite but the best. Don't get the Negan character hate either.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:23 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by Otter:
I like Negan as well. Shane I think was the best character, not my favorite but the best. Don't get the Negan character hate either.
I don't hate him either, just feel he's missing that characteristics that support the whole "invincible" aura he carries. The comic purists are going to probably be the ones carrying the banner on this front.
[Reply]
Page 196 of 300
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206246296 > Last »
Up