ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 300
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 05:01 PM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Okay. Sometimes the streams I watch get screwed up. My stream seemed to end very abruptly this week. Basically, the house above the fence started to fall and then the stream cut out just as people all scattered and the house was midfall.

Was that the end of the episode, or do I need to try to find a better stream?
Basically the end but there's a bit more.
As the building falls they show it taking a section of outer wall with it, walkers pouring in through the breach and people scattering.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:33 PM 11-23-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Basically the end but there's a bit more.
As the building falls they show it taking a section of outer wall with it, walkers pouring in through the breach and people scattering.
Okay. That part I figured was coming. Wanting to make sure Coral didn't get double tapped by jealous boy.
[Reply]
notorious 08:41 PM 11-23-2015
Okay. That part I figured was coming. Wanting to make sure Coral didn't get double tapped by jealous boy.
We can only hope it happens sooner than later.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 11:28 AM 11-24-2015
Assuming that was his plan but he got interrupted by the collapse.

It just crossed my Facebook feed that AMC identified the guy that stole Daryle's scoot and it is:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:34 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Assuming that was his plan but he got interrupted by the collapse.

It just crossed my Facebook feed that AMC identified the guy that stole Daryle's scoot and it is:

Spoiler!
Yup. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 11:08 AM 11-25-2015
Originally Posted by thabear04:
If you haven't seen the new episode don't open.

Spoiler!
I don't watch the show for reality but that was silly. Darryl and Carol van silly.
[Reply]
thabear04 04:06 PM 11-27-2015
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/walking-d...205300608.html

‘The Walking Dead’s’ Andrew Lincoln Teases Midseason Finale: ‘It’s Going to Be Bananas’

(Spoiler alert: Do not read on if you are not caught up on this season of “The Walking Dead”)

“The Walking Dead” star Andrew Lincoln, who plays zombie-fighting ex-sheriff Rick Grimes, warned that fans better be prepared for this Sunday’s midseason finale.

“There will be blood. The walls come down. And it’s going to be bananas,” Lincoln told The Wrap. However, he went on to say that the second half of season six is going to be even better.

“I will say episodes eight through 16 — I’m more excited than I’ve ever been before, just where the story is headed,” Lincoln said. “Eight and nine are unbelievable. Unbelievable. They’re some of the best episodes I’ve read and when I was filming, it just got bigger and more epic and more insane every day that we shot.”

The star of AMC’s smash hit zombie-apocalypse drama also revealed what role he’d want if not the former sheriff. “If I didn’t play Rick, I would love to be Negan. It is one heck of a role,” he said, referring to the villain that will be played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Morgan recently joined the series and Lincoln could not be happier. “I’ve met him and he’s a very nice guy and a terrific actor,” he said. “I know he’s going to be an incredible asset to the show. And he’s also extremely excited. He told me he’s been a fan of the show for years and he can’t wait to sink his teeth into the role.”

Morgan is rumored to make his first appearance as the baseball bat-toting bad guy in the season six finale. Lincoln teased that this spring’s season finale, which the cast and drew just finished shooting, is going to an episode to remember.

“We just wrapped 24 hours ago on what I think is the darkest and most extraordinary season finale that we’ve ever attempted,” he said. “To say that I’m excited would be a vast understatement. And it ends with a very big bang.”

“The Walking Dead” season six midseason finale airs Nov. 29 at 9 p.m ET on AMC.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:51 PM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by thabear04:
If you haven't seen the new episode don't open.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
cabletech94 06:45 PM 11-27-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
hahaha. mister man!!!. classic!!

thanks, baby......I needed that!!!
[Reply]
Rausch 09:03 PM 11-29-2015
Coral just went from being an annoying kid actor to Rick Jr.

"So is your dad..."

Now follow me or I'll tripple murder-rape you...
[Reply]
journeyscarab 09:08 PM 11-29-2015
Should have been a 90 minute episode. Seemed like a teaser.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:10 PM 11-29-2015
Only thing I took from it is..... Carol is always right...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:54 PM 11-29-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Coral just went from being an annoying kid actor to Rick Jr.

"So is your dad..."

Now follow me or I'll tripple murder-rape you...
Coral needs to get that annoying little brother of his to look at the flowers.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:12 PM 11-29-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Coral needs to get that annoying little brother of his to look at the flowers.
Coral: See the rabbits? They're yours. Go pet the rabbits...
[Reply]
Rausch 10:13 PM 11-29-2015
Oh and the woman who played the Mayor of Alexandria. She was on Talking Dead and I'd hire her for Secretary Of State in a minute.

Calm. Composed. To the point.

It's no wonder she was cast in that role...
[Reply]
Page 106 of 300
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up