ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Twitter on IOL in the Draft
Tribal Warfare 06:11 PM 04-21-2021

While we bolstered the offensive line during free agency, the competition could get even better with the addition of any of these prospects! pic.twitter.com/FfojMhVX4X

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 21, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
We took a RB in the first last year. If we wanna talk about value, that's not ideal.

They currently have 1 first round pick on the squad since 2013. I think it's ok.
No, it's really not okay.

If they keep trading away first round picks, it's just going to get harder to get marquee players.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:51 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Agree with not throwing common sense out the window. I'm not sure that the Chiefs will actually have any great options available in this draft without mortgaging everything to move up. I generally trust their judgement. But I also believe they have to see what everybody else sees. They need OTs. Badly. If they come away from this draft without one it is going to really suck.
No, they don't.

They have Niang and for all we know, he's going to be not only the LT but a good one. He didn't give up a sack at all his last time playing organized football.

And they have Remmers and Long, who was a former pro bowler at RT.

No, it isn't ideal. But they don't badly need tackles. They could use tackles but they don't need them.

I simply do not see it that way. The team needs playmakers all over the field, including the offensive line. None of them are so much more needed than others to justify giving away value. Let the draft come to you, not the other way around.
[Reply]
O.city 11:12 AM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
No, it's really not okay.

If they keep trading away first round picks, it's just going to get harder to get marquee players.
They aren't getting marquee players in the ass end of the first round anyway.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:11 PM 04-22-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
They aren't getting marquee players in the ass end of the first round anyway.
Chris Jones was a 2nd rounder.

Thornhill, before his injury, was on his way to being a pro bowler. Second rounder.

Halfway through the season, CEH was at or near the top 5 in nearly every significant rushing category. He was the 32nd overall pick.

I call bullshit. That's a blanket statement that doesn't hold true at all.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up