ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:21 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, they've come down in price since I started looking at them but now we're wanting to move, so it seems like a waste of money until after we get the fuck outta Dodge.
Easy to install also means easy to uninstall.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:21 AM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Easy to install also means easy to uninstall.
Sure but I got enough shit to haul across country the way it is. :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:12 AM 04-21-2021
You would have a clean anus for the shitty move.

I fucking hate moving companies, when I do it myself, Nothing comes up broken, missing, and no bullshit claims language to have to decipher.

Just remove it when you leave, send it ahead via UPS, and have it installed before you get there. Your ass will thank you on both ends of the move..
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 PM 04-21-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
You would have a clean anus for the shitty move.

I fucking hate moving companies, when I do it myself, Nothing comes up broken, missing, and no bullshit claims language to have to decipher.

Just remove it when you leave, send it ahead via UPS, and have it installed before you get there. Your ass will thank you on both ends of the move..
Yeah, I'm way too OCD about my stuff to let a moving company touch it.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up