ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 36
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
jettio 10:49 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Moi

Are you going to give me some rep?
Sure, why don't you use your moderator powers to exponentially add to my rep.

That would be exactly analogous to what Wolfie did by starting some shit with Taco so that he could use his moderator powers to spite him.

Go ahead and power boost the rep past al least that simplex 3 dude and then I will understand that Russ is not unethical for prodding Taco so that he could zap him in their spat.
[Reply]
Otter 10:50 PM 11-09-2003
Its been fun, and I fully expect everyone to amuse the fat kid who's waving his arms for attention.

Isn't the internet great Taco?
[Reply]
Rausch 10:50 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Logical:
I think on its own maybe it would just be a nasty, nasty insult that is over the top and deserved a warning on that basis alone. However, for at least a week Otter has been going to the racial edge to get to TJ. I bellieve Russ is correct that given the overall circumstances it deserved a warning.

Fair enough...
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:52 PM 11-09-2003
As an elder on the planet, IMHO, I think there are many on here who need to grow and develope some think skin.

There will be times when somebody will post a comment that could upset you or another poster, to each his own. With this in mind, keep an open approach to all comments, don't take things personal. Comments are opinions, we all have opinions.

Personal attacks are humiliating and should not be brought out on this BB, and if I am not mistaken, is a violation of the rules we all agreed upon. Attacking a team of a rival is different than attacking the human being from a rival team.

FWIW, I do believe many on here will agree, attacking one's family is one of the easiest way to get somebody stired up. I'm an old bird, I don't get my feathers ruffled to easily, but atacking my family would do it, especially if said one has no idea who my family was and was being serious. Keep in mind that some smack is not to be taken serious......rivals use these tactics t get under a person's skin.

Now, you all can tell me to :-) and butt out, I don't care, I'm a big boy, I can handle it. I've said many times I would rather somebody tell me they like me or call me every name in the book, at least I know how they feel. BTA, maybe one of you poor basturds will read this and see a different light on the subject.

Carry on !

BTW, I'm not going to proof read this post, if something is not spelled right.......:-) :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:53 PM 11-09-2003
By God, I've been trying to get fired for over a year.... How can I piss off a whiner, Russ? You seem to have some level of expertise in this area.
Just tell jettio he is wrong. Or start a "spat" with him about the color of his drapes or the recipe for his chocolate chip cookies.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:53 PM 11-09-2003
By God, I've been trying to get fired for over a year.... How can I piss off a whiner, Russ? You seem to have some level of expertise in this area.
:-) Try aiming at different people and using different tricks every once in a while :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:55 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
As an elder on the planet, IMHO, I think there are many on here who need to grow and develope some think skin.

There will be times when somebody will post a comment that could upset you or another poster, to each his own. With this in mind, keep an open approach to all comments, don't take things personal. Comments are opinions, we all have opinions.

Personal attacks are humiliating and should not be brought out on this BB, and if I am not mistaken, is a violation of the rules we all agreed upon. Attacking a team of a rival is different than attacking the human being from a rival team.

FWIW, I do believe many on here will agree, attacking one's family is one of the easiest way to get somebody stired up. I'm an old bird, I don't get my feathers ruffled to easily, but atacking my family would do it, especially if said one has no idea who my family was and was being serious. Keep in mind that some smack is not to be taken serious......rivals use these tactics t get under a person's skin.

Now, you all can tell me to :-) and butt out, I don't care, I'm a big boy, I can handle it. I've said many times I would rather somebody tell me they like me or call me every name in the book, at least I know how they feel. BTA, maybe one of you poor basturds will read this and see a different light on the subject.

Carry on !

BTW, I'm not going to proof read this post, if something is not spelled right.......:-) :-)

Your mother sews socks that smell :-)

Seriously, I agree with you on most of the post. However public insults are part of the BB game - as long as you keep them to one another without going off on some prejudiced tangent or to someone's family members.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 10:55 PM 11-09-2003

:-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:55 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by RainbowBoy:
:-) Try aiming at different people and using different tricks every once in a while :-)
Now that is funny.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 10:56 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
THAT is just insulting! :-) My mother can't sew!
[Reply]
Phobia 10:57 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by RainbowBoy:
Do you seriously think I'm "aiming" at you? You just pick up a little splatter now and then. If I was "aiming" at you, you'd cry yourself to sleep nightly.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:58 PM 11-09-2003
Jettio, I didn't get your response.

Don't you believe that Phobia's creation of T_aco's Butt is an abuse of his moderator status? He is obviously attacking a poster, shouldn't you be fair and balanced in your complaining if you are going to complain about fair and balanced?

(This is one time I truly cannot wait for an answer)
[Reply]
jettio 10:58 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by JennyGump:

:-) :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 10:58 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
THAT is just insulting! :-) My mother can't sew!
Shhh, just keep showing pics of hot girls who hate abuse.

[Reply]
ROYC75 10:58 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:

Seriously, I agree with you on most of the post. However public insults are part of the BB game - as long as you keep them to one another without going off on some prejudiced tangent or to someone's family members.
Think it has anything to do with being 6' under ? :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 36
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up