ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My review of all the NFL teams after today...
Mahomes_Is_God 04:26 PM 09-13-2020
None of them have shit on us. That is all.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:32 PM 09-13-2020
Baltimore looks like the clear cut #2 team in the NFL.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:34 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Baltimore looks like the clear cut #2 team in the NFL.
Agreed. And Jags are very interesting.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:35 PM 09-13-2020
Tier ranking of NFL teams:

Chiefs

Ravens

Who cares
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:36 PM 09-13-2020
Aaron Rodgers looked legitimately scary today. Like he did 10 years ago. He’s throwing to a bunch of scrubs and dropped almost 400 yards and 4 TD.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:37 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Aaron Rodgers looked legitimately scary today. Like he did 10 years ago. He’s throwing to a bunch of scrubs and dropped almost 400 yards and 4 TD.
When did Davante Adams change his name to A Bunch of Scrubs?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:41 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Tier ranking of NFL teams:

Chiefs

Ravens

Who cares
I'd like to believe that. But they are really good. Queen and dobbins played great so they are a lot better than last year in the two areas that matter most to them. Defense and run game. We will still beat them but they are legit.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:41 PM 09-13-2020
I have to watch that. I didn't see any of that game. (This thread wasn't meant to be totally serious)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:45 PM 09-13-2020
I know I'm a big homer but............. none of the QB play today was in the same stratosphere as Mahomes.

Lamar is dangerous because of his running ability. We don't bring our "A" game, we will lose that game.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:46 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'd like to believe that. But they are really good. Queen and dobbins played great so they are a lot better than last year in the two areas that matter most to them. Defense and run game. We will still beat them but they are legit.
They are good. But we have Patrick Mahomes II. The rules of having Patrick Mahomes II on your team is that you are automatically leagues above every other team in the NFL.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:47 PM 09-13-2020
Overall... Green Bay may be back.

Tampa is overhyped. If they can't run, these teams are just daring Brady to throw deep.

The race for the bottom will be interesting. A lot of terrible teams may end up being average. I think Cleveland can turn it around. But I don't know how the Jets can at all feel good about what they saw today.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:47 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I know I'm a big homer but............. none of the QB play today was in the same stratosphere as Mahomes.

Lamar is dangerous because of his running ability. We don't bring our "A" game, we will lose that game.
If we get up by 10+ points at any point then that game is over.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:48 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
When did Davante Adams change his name to A Bunch of Scrubs?
Have you taken a look at the rest of his options?

His staring TE and #2 WR would not start on any other team in football. That’s not exaggerating, either.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:49 PM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

He made some legit throws today. We'll see if he can keep it up. I ain't even close to worried though.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 04:50 PM 09-13-2020
Have you taken a look at the rest of his options?

His staring TE and #2 WR would not start on any other team in football. That’s not exaggerating, either.
Maybe so, but Aaron Jones is really good too.

I don’t doubt that depth is hurting for them. But the whole “Rodgers has no weapons” argument that the media loves to push nowadays is laughable to me considering he has a top 5 receiver and a top 7 or 8 running back on his offense. Not to mention the best left tackle in the league.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up