ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 190
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:47 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-)
The Heat are a much better team than the Nuggets (way more depth and quality throughout their entire rotation). There's a reason why I said the Lakers would roll over the Nuggets and I'm not saying it now with the Heat.

Miami is more than capable of winning this series. Shit, they've already beaten a team that was playing far better than the Lakers all season (the Bucks).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:50 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Rondo is going to have to be playoff Rondo to deal with Herro. That kid will get after a fool.

That’s the only real problem they pose IMO. A lot of crafty players that will take what’s there if you are lazy but I don’t see a whole lot of dudes being able to go get one other than Herro and to a lesser extent Bam.

I suppose Bam could make AD work, but I suspect they’ll throw 12 fouls at him from the 2 posts and AD won’t be on him much.

Other than foul trouble and injuries, Miami has to be good from 3. LA doesn’t. Advantage Lakers.
Jimmy Butler is the Heat's best player (at least until Bam passes him within a year or so), but he didn't exactly play like it in the Boston series. I'd imagine he will bounce back in the Finals.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:56 PM 09-28-2020
4th and 5th best players in the league on 1 team vs a team without a top 25 player. Lakers in 4 easy.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:00 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Jimmy Butler is the Heat's best player (at least until Bam passes him within a year or so), but he didn't exactly play like it in the Boston series. I'd imagine he will bounce back in the Finals.
Yeah. Just depends on which Butler you get.

You know, I’m no Butler fan. But I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy watching dudes play that hate everybody.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:04 PM 09-28-2020
The Heat are a much better team than the Nuggets (way more depth and quality throughout their entire rotation). There's a reason why I said the Lakers would roll over the Nuggets and I'm not saying it now with the Heat.

Miami is more than capable of winning this series. Shit, they've already beaten a team that was playing far better than the Lakers all season (the Bucks).
:-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:23 PM 09-28-2020
Statistically speaking if the Heat pull off the miracle it would be the biggest finals upset since the 2004 Detroit Pistons.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:57 PM 09-28-2020
Clippers fired Doc Rivers. Lol
[Reply]
Pablo 05:58 PM 09-28-2020
Blessed to be able to watch the GOAT in another Finals.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:26 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
4th and 5th best players in the league on 1 team vs a team without a top 25 player. Lakers in 4 easy.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

538 thinks the Heat are much better than the Lakers precisely because the Lakers have a bunch of trash players comprising their entire rotation. Also Butler is definitely a top 25 player and Bam has played his way into the top 25 in this playoffs.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:31 PM 09-28-2020
Vegas has them as a 4-1 dog. I know you want to pretend like it isn't a cake walk for LBJ but it is.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:25 PM 09-28-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Vegas has them as a 4-1 dog. I know you want to pretend like it isn't a cake walk for LBJ but it is.
https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...g-early-action

That line is free falling as we speak. I'm not saying I wouldn't favor the Lakers (due to just how good LeBron is), but the Lakers aren't exactly a great team and Miami is probably the best team they've played yet (depending on how you view the Rockets). I'd be very surprised if this didn't go 6 games for either team.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:38 PM 09-30-2020
Complete mismatch. This may well be a sweep
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:44 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Complete mismatch. This may well be a sweep
Yeah..the East is shit as usual with Kyrie and Durant out. No Nets or Warriors this year made it a cake walk for AD and the Lakers.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:54 PM 09-30-2020
32 point deficit halfway through the 3rd quarter of game 1 of the NBA Finals. Fun. I'd rather watch Jets vs Broncos on Thursday Night Football.....
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:59 PM 09-30-2020

This post brings the lolz
[Reply]
Page 31 of 190
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up