ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 295
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dante84 01:04 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Okay - this put me on cloud 9.

- Look at Reid - I have never, never *visually* seen him so excited about a player. With Pat, he was thrilled and you knew it from what he said. But Andy looks over the fucking moon.

- Brett is super giddy as well. That quote he gave about texting Pat at 4pm and saying "Give me a name, and don't think- just give me a name" and Pat comes back with "Clyde" instantly. Wow.

- EB & DM are slobbering.

And lastly, I love how focused and business like this kid is. The whole time, he's saying how ready he is to work and you can tell he's fucking serious as can be.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:06 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:

- Look at Reid - I have never, never *visually* seen him so excited about a player. With Pat, he was thrilled and you knew it from what he said. But Andy looks over the fucking moon.

- Brett is super giddy as well. That quote he gave about texting Pat at 4pm and saying "Give me a name, and don't think- just give me a name" and Pat comes back with "Clyde" instantly. Wow.

And lastly, I love how focused and business like this kid is. The whole time, he's saying how ready he is to work and you can tell he's fucking serious as can be.
I think it’s obvious this is a player we are all going to fall in love with in and off the field.

What more could you ask for from a team that just won the SB and is returning 20 of 22 starters?

But but but no RB in the 1st!!!!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:07 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:

- Look at Reid - I have never, never *visually* seen him so excited about a player. With Pat, he was thrilled and you knew it from what he said. But Andy looks over the ****ing moon.

And lastly, I love how focused and business like this kid is. The whole time, he's saying how ready he is to work and you can tell he's ****ing serious as can be.
"Hardest working player in the draft." Wally: "Yeah, we know."
[Reply]
ArrowheadMagic 01:08 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Conventional theory is RB positional value sucks in the first, but I mean when you're picking 32nd who gives a ****. Go wild.
Its 5 years . Of a back.. you like...when you have to pay Mahomes and Jones.. cheap.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by ArrowheadMagic:
Its 5 years . Of a back.. you like...when you have to pay Mahomes and Jones.. cheap.
Like is an understatement.

Reid has never gone RB in the 1st. Ever.

They don’t do this if they don’t think they have a guy that’s going to be an elite RB.
[Reply]
ArrowheadMagic 01:12 AM 04-24-2020
Is it so hard to figure out..that the fucking GM that traded up for Mahomes ... won a fucking SB... is signing Chris Jones.. didnt pick the bpa.. for this offense?..andy reid pick. For a god damn team that just won the super bowl.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:12 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

They don’t do this if they don’t think they have a guy that’s going to be an elite RB.
Correct Reid has never done this but this clearly shows Veach is in charge of all personnel and can we stop with the notion that Veach is a yes man and Reid tells him what to do
[Reply]
staylor26 01:13 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Correct Reid has never done this but this clearly shows Veach is in charge of all personnel and can we stop with the notion that Veach is a yes man and Reid tells him what to do
Anybody who thought that is a fucking moron.

Anybody who still thinks that is fucking retarded.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:15 AM 04-24-2020
Anybody who thought that is a ****ing moron.

Anybody who still thinks that is ****ing retarded.
For reals. I swear half of CP still thinks this way. Veach is on his way when it’s all said and done with he will be on the Mount Rushmore of GMs
[Reply]
Basileus777 01:16 AM 04-24-2020
It's the 32nd fucking pick. Ranting about this pick on principle like we were drafting a RB in the top 10 is absurd.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:18 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Conventional theory is RB positional value sucks in the first, but I mean when you're picking 32nd who gives a ****. Go wild.
I like it when you go wild.
[Reply]
ArrowheadMagic 01:19 AM 04-24-2020

Veach knows his contracts. We picked up some decent WRs LY in udfa.
[Reply]
ArrowheadMagic 01:22 AM 04-24-2020
Our offense just went to another level.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:22 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
****ing looks like Kareem.

He's like priest Holmes with a little bit of hunt. Not only because he can catch but his burst looks ridiculous. This guy's feet look a lot quicker than kareems.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:41 AM 04-24-2020
Honestly his feet remind me of Emmitt Smith
[Reply]
Page 19 of 295
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up