ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1921 of 2684
« First < 921142118211871191119171918191919201921 19221923192419251931197120212421 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:55 PM 09-30-2020
Why we bringing race into the convo? :-)

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:56 PM 09-30-2020
He needs to get rid of that fat lard ass snowflake Taylor.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:00 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He needs to get rid of that fat lard ass snowflake Taylor.
Lmfao she’s guaranteed 10x hotter than any woman who would even glance your way :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:06 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Lmfao she’s guaranteed 10x hotter than any woman who would even glance your way :-) :-) :-)
No. She's fat and has a hair like a 1920's whore.
[Reply]
eDave 06:06 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Beautiful woman for sure. And extremely professional, passionate and dedicated to her profession and succeeding in it. And she's well respected for it. There's nothing to hate here which would leave incel like reasoning as the only reason for such a comment by Red Dawg. That's more disturbing than simply being superficial in your judgement of another person you know nothing about.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:13 PM 09-30-2020

"Patrick with the John Elway drop."@MichaelVick got to see @PatrickMahomes and Andy Reid dominate in person.

��: Catch #NFLTheGrind Wednesday 9/8c on @EPIXHD pic.twitter.com/9TYgJ6BBx5

— NFL (@NFL) September 30, 2020

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:16 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No. She's fat and has a hair like a 1920's whore.
You’re a disgusting, misogynistic piece of shit and I feel sorry for any woman who has ever interacted with you.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:18 PM 09-30-2020
I've never seen a QB throw a 60 yard wobbly duck with the precision that Mahomes does it, lol.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:55 PM 09-30-2020
Cowherd cracks me up with his hot takes. Always framing some lame argument like he just deciphered the Voynich manuscript or found the cure for cancer. Last week it was dragging some qb for wearing his hat backwards at a press conference. You'd think he solved the Gordian knot the way he was prattling on about it.

This week, all his guests are trolling him by wearing their hats backwards. Lmao
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:51 PM 09-30-2020
I love how much Mahomes has energized Andy's career. He has always been the hardest worker in the NFL- but now he has a cyborg- he can program with his wizardry play designs- and Mahomes makes them work.

It is not about X's and O's - as we saw with the Hardman TD- it is also about timing, backpedaling, stalling for precious seconds, fooling the defense long enough for that play to break open. It is the hundreds of little things that Mahomes is doing this year that is amazing. Mahomes is the perfect student and Andy is the Master.

We saw this with Phil Jackson and MJ. It was not just about running the triangle- it was the passing, the footwork, the screens and the execution from the best pure shooter in the game.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:07 PM 09-30-2020
I keep thinking back on the first 6 years of Mahomes’ career as a starting QB.

2 years in high school: lost playoff games where he scored 60+
3 years in college: lost a ton of shootouts, some above 50 points.
2018 in KC: lost a few shootouts above 40 points

The kid was basically cursed with trash defenses during the 6 seasons mentioned above. He had the mentality that he needed to score a TD on every drive.

Now that Spags has turned KC into a pretty solid defense, the tables are turned. Mahomes still has the determination and desire to score a TD on every drive. But the other teams in the NFL are not built for this type of pressure.

Baltimore has one of the best defenses in the league and KC could have easily scored 35 on them in the first half if Hardman doesn’t drop the ball at end of 2nd quarter. Other teams are simply not used to this rate of scoring. Enormous pressure on the coaches and players from the other team, especially if KC’s defense is not a red carpet anymore.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:28 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
As someone who's lived in mixed race neighborhoods and mixed race musical endeavors of all kinds, it's a real thing.

Light skinned POC often feel really ostracized as they're not 'black enough' and yet they're not white and white people basically treat any non-whites as less than.

Not always on either count, and intelligent people of every color don't do that as much, but it's a real and palpable thing when you're around it.

My daughter in law who is mixed race & whose skin tone is much like Patrick’s. She has told me horror stories of how “real” blacks have treated her. According to her because I’ve never lived it, the only racism she has run into in her entire life was from “real” blacks who treat her like she is less than them.

Crazy
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:31 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I've never seen a QB throw a 60 yard wobbly duck with the precision that Mahomes does it, lol.

Skip says Tyreek had to signal for a fair catch on the Wasp play in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:40 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I keep thinking back on the first 6 years of Mahomes’ career as a starting QB.

2 years in high school: lost playoff games where he scored 60+
3 years in college: lost a ton of shootouts, some above 50 points.
2018 in KC: lost a few shootouts above 40 points

The kid was basically cursed with trash defenses during the 6 seasons mentioned above. He had the mentality that he needed to score a TD on every drive.

Now that Spags has turned KC into a pretty solid defense, the tables are turned. Mahomes still has the determination and desire to score a TD on every drive. But the other teams in the NFL are not built for this type of pressure.

Baltimore has one of the best defenses in the league and KC could have easily scored 35 on them in the first half if Hardman doesn’t drop the ball at end of 2nd quarter. Other teams are simply not used to this rate of scoring. Enormous pressure on the coaches and players from the other team, especially if KC’s defense is not a red carpet anymore.
Is it just my imagination or does it seem like- when our defense does get a turnover, it completely deflates the other team worse than ever. It is like shit- now we just gave them another scoring chance and usually we capitalize on it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:12 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Skip says Tyreek had to signal for a fair catch on the Wasp play in the Super Bowl.
Yeah, Skip is like Fox News. They should both be legitimate sources of facts, but instead you can't believe 98% of the shit they say.

Skip also once claimed that Mahomes threw a ton of interceptions at Texas Tech, and made references to games where he claimed Mahomes threw 6 picks in one game and 5 in a couple of other games.

The dumbass had looked at the wrong column and was citing TD passes instead of interceptions. Once he was made aware of the error, and he was shown the actual stats, he pretended like it never happened.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 1921 of 2684
« First < 921142118211871191119171918191919201921 19221923192419251931197120212421 > Last »
Up