ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2513 of 4782
« First < 1513201324132463250325092510251125122513 251425152516251725232563261330133513 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:50 PM 09-30-2020
Melvin fucking Gordon "highlight reel" used to hype the game :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:53 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Melvin fucking Gordon "highlight reel" used to hype the game :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Remember those days?

Any time your QB isn't featured in the pre-game hype, your team is an also-ran. Pretty simple.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:11 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Remember those days?

Any time your QB isn't featured in the pre-game hype, your team is an also-ran. Pretty simple.
Wasn't long ago...

BILL BELICHICK LEADS TOM BRADY, ROB GRONKOWSKI, JULIAN EDELMAN AND THE HIGH FLYING PATRIOTS OFFENSE...take on the Chiefs.

We did whoop their ass that game..
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:28 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Sooooo are we rooting for Donk tomorrow so they don’t get Lawerence? Or are we rooting for the Jets because donk losing to the Jets would be hilarious?
Patty I cannot in good conscience do that. Each week, I have 2 favorite teams. The Chiefs and whoever is playing the Donkos. That means I actually cheer on the Raiders twice a year. The Faid is my second least favorite team FWIW.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:00 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
This may be the worst Broncos team in their history, but they aren't getting pick 1. There's even worse squads out there
I'm not yet convinced of that.

But of more relevance, who on the Broncos schedule besides the Jets are likely to lose to them?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:02 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Patty I cannot in good conscience do that. Each week, I have 2 favorite teams. The Chiefs and whoever is playing the Donkos. That means I actually cheer on the Raiders twice a year. The Faid is my second least favorite team FWIW.
Ya I’m the same way. Dungver is easily my least favorite team in any sport let alone the NFL. Like the Raiders are a blip compared to my hatred for the Donk. But my dad is a Raiders fan so I’m soft on em.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:14 PM 09-30-2020
Ya I’m the same way. Dungver is easily my least favorite team in any sport let alone the NFL. Like the Raiders are a blip compared to my hatred for the Donk. But my dad is a Raiders fan so I’m soft on em.
I can't even hate the Broncos anymore, they're so pathetic.

I hate Patriots and the Ravens more than anybody.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:29 PM 09-30-2020

I totally get that. Same thing has happened with the Devils in the NHL, they’ve been shit for 8 years. Once upon a time I hated nothing more than that team, but after 8 years of being worthless the hatred tends to dissipate.

Patriots without Brady don’t ignite the fire For me, But we’ll see what happens on Sunday. At the very least Boston sports fan are a cancer that must be eradicated.

Ravens are insignificant to me. I just wanna see Lamar poop himself.

For me my least fav teams outside of the division are San Fran and Pittsburgh I guess because of big Rape. Super bowl made me despise rat face junior and their moronic fans.

Tbh it’s hard to get that genuine hate flowing when your team just outclasses everyone lol. You almost start to feel bad for the teams playing us
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:36 PM 09-30-2020
By the end of the year- Mahomes could have 7 straight wins to start his career against the DONKS.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:38 PM 09-30-2020

I have no trouble hating them. When the Romans beat Carthage, they didn't pity them. They sowed salt into the earth so nothing could ever grow there again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:42 PM 09-30-2020
I totally get that. Same thing has happened with the Devils in the NHL, they’ve been shit for 8 years. Once upon a time I hated nothing more than that team, but after 8 years of being worthless the hatred tends to dissipate.

Patriots without Brady don’t ignite the fire For me, But we’ll see what happens on Sunday. At the very least Boston sports fan are a cancer that must be eradicated.

Ravens are insignificant to me. I just wanna see Lamar poop himself.

For me my least fav teams outside of the division are San Fran and Pittsburgh I guess because of big Rape. Super bowl made me despise rat face junior and their moronic fans.

Tbh it’s hard to get that genuine hate flowing when your team just outclasses everyone lol. You almost start to feel bad for the teams playing us
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:16 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I have no trouble hating them. When the Romans beat Carthage, they didn't pity them. They sowed salt into the earth so nothing could ever grow there again.
We've got like a 9-game winning streak going against Denver, and I do not give a single oat grain in Elway's feed bag about the rivalry not being competitive like it used to be. The Raiders have made the playoffs just once in the past 17 seasons. Do I wish they'd be more of a challenge for us? Not really, no.

I just don't care anymore. The Raiders and Broncos can do whatever the hell they want. They're not my concern. We're superior to them in every possible way under Reid and Mahomes, and no matter what they do or how successful they are at hiring a head coach or getting a QB, they're not going to be as good as us. That's just a fact.

And it's gonna be the same thing when Andy Reid retires, too. Mahomes will have had all the training he needs. The next head coach doesn't have to be Andy, because we'll still have Andy Reid on the field in Patrick Mahomes.

I'll start getting concerned in 10-15 years. Until then, no. Do not care.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:19 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We've got like a 9-game winning streak going against Denver, and I do not give a single oat grain in Elway's feed bag about the rivalry not being competitive like it used to be. The Raiders have made the playoffs just once in the past 17 seasons. Do I wish they'd be more of a challenge for us? Not really, no.

I just don't care anymore. The Raiders and Broncos can do whatever the hell they want. They're not my concern. We're superior to them in every possible way under Reid and Mahomes, and no matter what they do or how successful they are at hiring a head coach or getting a QB, they're not going to be as good as us. That's just a fact.

And it's gonna be the same thing when Andy Reid retires, too. Mahomes will have had all the training he needs. The next head coach doesn't have to be Andy, because we'll still have Andy Reid on the field in Patrick Mahomes.

I'll start getting concerned in 10-15 years. Until then, no. Do not care.
This is pretty much how I feel. I pretty apathetic about rivalries.

I hate whoever is the biggest challenge for the Chiefs at any given time.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:28 PM 09-30-2020
I totally get that. Same thing has happened with the Devils in the NHL, they’ve been shit for 8 years. Once upon a time I hated nothing more than that team, but after 8 years of being worthless the hatred tends to dissipate...............
I have a soft spot in my heart for the Devils.
they were MY KC Scouts who became the Denver Rockies who became the NJ Devils. When they are in the playoffs and the Avs and Blues are out of it-
I am a closet Devils fan. Way Way back when, in a small town in NC Kansas, I had my transistor radio tuned to the Scouts game in the fall and winter every game for the 2 years it lasted. Broke my heart when they moved further west.
And then I moved to Colorado a decade or two later, go figure.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:42 PM 09-30-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
I have a soft spot in my heart for the Devils.
they were MY KC Scouts who became the Denver Rockies who became the NJ Devils. When they are in the playoffs and the Avs and Blues are out of it-
I am a closet Devils fan. Way Way back when, in a small town in NC Kansas, I had my transistor radio tuned to the Scouts game in the fall and winter every game for the 2 years it lasted. Broke my heart when they moved further west.
And then I moved to Colorado a decade or two later, go figure.
Ha, I forgot they were the Scouts for Those two years. I’ve always wanted one of their jerseys. They’re gorgeous. And admittedly so are the Devils jerseys, though as a Ranger fan I’d obviously never be caught dead wearing one.

Definitely get some Chiefs vibes from that.
[Reply]
Page 2513 of 4782
« First < 1513201324132463250325092510251125122513 251425152516251725232563261330133513 > Last »
Up