ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Arab man sets himself on fire outside WH!
Bearcat2005 01:00 PM 11-15-2004
Story just in.
[Reply]
Duck Dog 01:31 PM 11-15-2004
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Well, we’ve already heard from Frankie this morning so that eliminates one suspect. Although Denise did “have other priorities” to take care of. :-)
Originally Posted by :
Posted by Frankie
Either you overlooked to word "Arab" in the topic or you are proud of being uninformed. I'd like to think the former.
Yeah, RC. I got this lesson a while back. He is Iranian. That would make him Persian. Like the cat and the rug, not to be mistaken with the cat in the hat.
[Reply]
Loki 01:33 PM 11-15-2004
Attached: marshmallows.jpg (17.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:36 PM 11-15-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Did he jump in a big bowl of Hummas for the Grand Finale?
No truth to the rumors that officials attempted to smother the fire with a huge pita pocket.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:40 PM 11-15-2004
Originally Posted by Duck Dog:
Yeah, RC. I got this lesson a while back. He is Iranian. That would make him Persian. Like the cat and the rug, not to be mistaken with the cat in the hat.
Thanks for that DD, but considering he calls everyone that disagrees with him, “Neanderthals”, “Rednecks”, or a dozen other derogatory terms, I really don’t give a shit about his little attempted distinctions.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:44 PM 11-15-2004
Thanks for that DD, but considering he calls everyone that disagrees with him, “Neanderthals”, “Rednecks”, or a dozen other derogatory terms, I really don’t give a shit about his little attempted distinctions.
I think you misread the tone of Frankie's post. If you'd answered him "proud of being uninformed, of course" he'd have given you a key to his secret club. :-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:48 PM 11-15-2004
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I think you misread the tone of Frankie's post. If you'd answered him "proud of being uninformed, of course" he'd have given you a key to his secret club. :-)
Crap, missed the opportunity yet again. :-)
That also means I missed out on the secret decoder ring and the “Hot Chicks get free mustache rides” t-shirt. :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:48 PM 11-15-2004
The moron couldn't even get it right, he's still alive:

Originally Posted by :
WASHINGTON, D.C. — An unidentified man tried to set himself on fire outside the White House fence midday Monday, witnesses said.

Onlookers said the incident took place outside the Northwest gate. Uniformed Secret Service (search) agents were seen rushing to surround the man, who had graying hair and glasses. He was heard screaming in pain.

Television cameras captured the aftermath. Smoke hung in the air around the man as paramedics rushed to provide aid. The man appeared to be clutching his hand in pain, but it was unclear how serious his burns were.

A spokesman for the District of Columbia Fire Department (search) said the man suffered burns over about 30 percent of his body.

[Reply]
Frankie 01:57 PM 11-15-2004
Guess what. You are uninformed there too. I have never, NEVER used those discriptions on anyone who did not precede it with profane and/or super derogatory name calling directed at me or my heritage. You are welcome, in fact I urge you, to check my ENTIRE history on this forum.

I repeat my moto:

1- Everyone is born automatically deserving my respect unless they themselves show me that they are not to be respected.

2- I do not welcome a fight. But when I have to I will not back down from anybody.
[Reply]
Duck Dog 02:01 PM 11-15-2004
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Guess what. You are uninformed there too. I have never, NEVER used those discriptions on anyone who did not precede it with profane and/or super derogatory name calling directed at me or my heritage. You are welcome, in fact I urge you, to check my ENTIRE history on this forum.

I repeat my moto:

1- Everyone is born automatically deserving my respect unless they themselves show me that they are not to be respected.

2- I do not welcome a fight. But when I have to I will not back down from anybody.

Haven't been to the football forum lately, eh?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:02 PM 11-15-2004

I repeat my moto:

Oh, I’ve seen your act long enough to understand exactly how you operate. So color me unimpressed with your “motto”. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:03 PM 11-15-2004
Oh, I’ve seen your act long enough to understand exactly how you operate. So color me unimpressed with your “motto”. :-)
NO!! It's his moto. The one he put on bicyles and go-karts to engage in non-sports.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:14 PM 11-15-2004
Except MO :-)
[Reply]
MadProphetMargin 02:18 PM 11-15-2004
Originally Posted by Bearcat2005:
Story just in.

Condi Rice: Some Arab just lit himself on fire on Pennsylvania avenue!

Bush: Who ordered delivery? That's convenient!

Just kidding. Bush can't pronounce "convenient". :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:24 PM 11-15-2004
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin:
Condi Rice: Some Arab just lit himself on fire on Pennsylvania avenue!

Bush: Who ordered delivery? That's convenient!

Just kidding. Bush can't pronounce "convenient". :-)
MPM - you see it's funny, . . . because. . . ummm. . . Bush is a dummy.

A dummy who spanked our ass.

Sigh.
[Reply]
MadProphetMargin 02:26 PM 11-15-2004
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
MPM - you see it's funny, . . . because. . . ummm. . . Bush is a dummy.

A dummy who spanked our ass.

Sigh.

Lighten up, Francis.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up