ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 79
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:19 PM 10-29-2017
Watson INT
[Reply]
splatbass 04:19 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Mahomes will, and very quickly, run ****ing circles around Smith's "knowledge of the playbook".
I mean, how great is it to have a QB with all of this wonderful knowledge, never mind that he doesn't possess the skill-set necessary to actually execute the more esoteric aspects of Reid's Holy Playbook?
I made the mistake of short-selling Mahomes once. It's not happening again. This dumbassed waste of a season can't end soon enough.
Alex has been executing it very well this season. You are starting with a false premise, no reason for me to read any farther.
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:21 PM 10-29-2017
How many times have we seen rookie QBs start hot only to come back down to earth the next year? I am sure this will happen with Watson. Upside with Pat is higher. We made the right call.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:22 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Adding new wrinkles is not the same thing as catering your entire offense. Alex clearly has more in his plate and a MUCH larger playbook.
It's been more than a few wrinkles. We've used college spread offense plays at least 30% of the time this year.

Hell the majority of the Patriots game alone was spread offense plays :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:30 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
How many times have we seen rookie QBs start hot only to come back down to earth the next year? I am sure this will happen with Watson. Upside with Pat is higher. We made the right call.
No shit.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:31 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
See: Carson Wentz. Oh, but he's not one of those "athletic" QBs
[Reply]
splatbass 04:36 PM 10-29-2017
Every QB is different, in different situations, etc. The whole idea that this QB is doing well in second season so that proves Mahomes will, or this QB came back to earth so that proves Mahomes will is a really stupid argument. On both sides. I can't believe it has gone on this long. None of it means anything for Mahomes.
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:36 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
:-) I want to see Mahomes start too. But I trust the process. It's not hurting a thing for him to sit and learn for a year. It will only help him to become a better quarterback sooner. It's not like Alex is playing mediocre football this year. If he was, then I could see your point of view. But with Alex playing better than pretty much every quarterback in the league through 7 games, there is no reason whatsoever to question the decision of the coaches to sit Mahomes. Yeah, yeah. I know. You know how this ends, Alex will fail in the playoffs, blah, blah, blah. He may. But he has played very well in the playoffs in the past. Like the Indy game. There is no way to say that Mahomes, as a rookie, would do any better.

Only the Chiefs would wait 34 years t draft a first round QB, give up premium picks and trade up 17 spots for a QB after said 34 years, watch him shine all preseason and then SIT HIS ASS. Quit acting like Alex is a HOF that deserves the benefit of the doubt. Only the motherfucking chiefs...
[Reply]
RunKC 04:38 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Only the Chiefs would wait 34 years t draft a first round QB, give up premium picks and trade up 17 spots for a QB after said 34 years, watch him shine all preseason and then SIT HIS ASS. Quit acting like Alex is a HOF that deserves the benefit of the doubt. Only the mother****ing chiefs...
Goddamn you're retarded :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:40 PM 10-29-2017
Only the Chiefs would wait 34 years t draft a first round QB, give up premium picks and trade up 17 spots for a QB after said 34 years, watch him shine all preseason and then SIT HIS ASS. Quit acting like Alex is a HOF that deserves the benefit of the doubt. Only the motherfucking chiefs...
Just this last, sad stop on the Arrowhead Train of Sorrows, and then we can actually get the fuck on with playing legitimate football again.

Hold that head up and high, Lil' Chiefy; we almost home!
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:42 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Goddamn you're retarded :-)
No, it's retarded to waste another fucking year with what we KNOW is a lame duck QB that we are NOT going to pay 20 fucking dollars next year, given the cap situation and the fact that we were SO aggressive getting Mahomes and then go all scary and conservative and play Alex. Just watched another nice pass from Watson as I type. sigh......
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:43 PM 10-29-2017
Watson with a couple of gimmicky 30-yarders
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:43 PM 10-29-2017
Another nice IMPROVISATIONAL play from Watson. Looked like Mahomes....sigh
[Reply]
splatbass 04:43 PM 10-29-2017
Only the Chiefs would wait 34 years t draft a first round QB, give up premium picks and trade up 17 spots for a QB after said 34 years, watch him shine all preseason and then SIT HIS ASS. Quit acting like Alex is a HOF that deserves the benefit of the doubt. Only the mother****ing chiefs...
There isn't a HC in the league that would start Mahomes with the team sitting at 5-2, with a lead in the division, and the #2 rated QB. JFC that is stupid, even for CP.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:44 PM 10-29-2017
Watson with a gimmicky TD pass.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 79
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up