ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 27
« First < 162223242526 27 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
RunKC 12:59 PM 03-15-2023

Breaking: FA WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is signing with the #Patriots , sources tell @theScore

Only 26 years old, the 2018 Pro Bowler comes off a strong season for the #Chiefs, with 78/933/3.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

3 years $33 million.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:01 PM 09-04-2023
Glad he went there. Dodged one.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:30 PM 09-04-2023
Eye heart Burnt Vartch
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:43 PM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
How did their doctors not know this before signing him?

Oh wells, no sleep will be lost for poor ol New England
It’s almost like BB was overrated as a talent evaluator in his prime and totally fucking washed now….
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:01 PM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
If only there was some West African alternative to conventional orthopedic treatment available to Smith-Schuster. Can't think of one off the top of my head though.
What ya got Mr. Mysterious?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:37 PM 09-04-2023
Veach :-)
[Reply]
Otter 06:58 PM 09-04-2023
I've had 2 dislocated knees so I don't know what "explode" means but life goes on after sports. But "explode" sounds more drama queen click bait than realistic.

Pretty sure he'll be OK even if not in an NFL environment. But yeah, Veach.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:43 PM 09-04-2023
JuJu should have stayed in bounds with 4 minutes and some change in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl after he converted the first down

Gotta love that the Patriots stepped up and payed JuJu
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:44 PM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
JuJu should have stayed in bounds with 4 minutes and some change in the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl after he converted the first down

Gotta love that the Patriots stepped up and payed JuJu
Lol I just said the same thing to my wife while watching this.
[Reply]
Bump 08:46 PM 09-04-2023
That's why we have the best GM
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:51 PM 09-04-2023
Dude was a stud in the Super Bowl. Love you, Juju.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:06 PM 12-30-2023
Looks like we got the last bit out of him before his knee went to shit. We were right to let him go.

The #Patriots placed WR JuJu Smith-Schuster on IR, per the wire.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 30, 2023

[Reply]
Skyy God 11:54 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Looks like we got the last bit out of him before his knee went to shit. We were right to let him go.

Thanks for drawing the holding call, JJSS!!
[Reply]
Bowser 01:19 AM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I remember at some point last season hearing of how his knee is now bone on bone, and how he had to get it drained and/or injected before every game.

Knowing that, I never understood why the Patriots even considered giving him a three year contract. Surely they were privy to that information before signing him?
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:50 AM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I remember at some point last season hearing of how his knee is now bone on bone, and how he had to get it drained and/or injected before every game.

Knowing that, I never understood why the Patriots even considered giving him a three year contract. Surely they were privy to that information before signing him?
Wow, I wasn't aware of the knee severity. I have been pissed off since they didn't keep him, now I can get over it.

Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 07:38 AM 12-31-2023
JuJu's decline has been overstated. I highly doubt his knee is bone on bone like Julian Edelman was by the end of 2019 season. His knee is probably worse than New England doctors perceived but again based upon JuJu's own comments and watching him, it just didn't look bone on bone. He did suffer a bone bruise this year but that is different than a bone on bone knee condition. His knee was just 1 of his 3 injuries this year. Missed several games with concussion. And now will miss 4 games with ankle injury. If Patriots were still in playoff race, he would probably be playing this week or next. But instead it makes sense for the Patriots to go young at receiver unless JuJu was closer to 100%.

If Zappe had been QB all year, JuJu probably has 450+ yards receiving despite the injuries(knee, ankle, concussion)/lots of missed games and Patriots offensive line/outside receivers being below average.

Mac Jones after starting off his career as around the 20th best QB in the NFL which is very good for a rookie, has regressed the past 2 years to one of the worst QB's in the entire NFL. The decline started at the end of his rookie year and has just gotten worse and worse. When a QB is as bad as Jones has been all too often not many receivers can eat. Jones still has a game or two when he looks great but more often than not, he has stunk.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 27
« First < 162223242526 27 >
Up