ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 27
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
RunKC 12:59 PM 03-15-2023

Breaking: FA WR JuJu Smith-Schuster is signing with the #Patriots , sources tell @theScore

Only 26 years old, the 2018 Pro Bowler comes off a strong season for the #Chiefs, with 78/933/3.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 15, 2023

3 years $33 million.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:53 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
True, and at least he won't have to worry about playing in any of those playoff games after the regular season ends
He also gets to make fun of Mac Jones now.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:54 PM 03-15-2023
I honestly question how much they wanted him. They wouldn't give him 3/33, but we're fine with MVS getting 3/30?
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:55 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Entirely replaceable imo and I wouldn't want to offer 3 years with that knee. Had a great SB 4th Qtr so I've massive appreciation, glad he got paid somewhat, but not at all concerned he's gone.
fify
[Reply]
Mecca 02:56 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I honestly question how much they wanted him. They wouldn't give him 3/33, but we're fine with MVS getting 3/30?
That MVS deal is very team friendly. It's the guarantee that matters.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:57 PM 03-15-2023
Wow, we're being pillaged so far in free agency.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:57 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I've been pretty outspoken about trading for Hopkins or signing OBJ. I've said repeatedly that this WR class isn't great. My ideal situation is a trade/sign of either of those guys for this season as this class isn't a great one.

Now answer my question: Do you think Mahomes and Reid are incapable of doing what Dennis Allen and (checks notes) Andy Dalton did in getting Olave to produce? Because that's the argument you're making.

It sounds stupid as **** when you say it, doesn't it?
There is no Olave where we are picking brodie
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:58 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Currently, MVS's role isn't replaceable among the current WRs in the building. And his skillset is going to be a little tough to replace in the draft, apparently.

JJSS's role can be replaced for less $$$, either through FA or the draft. Or maybe Skyy will move into that role. Bottom line, JJSS isn't critical.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:59 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
True, and at least he won't have to worry about playing in any of those playoff games after the regular season ends
:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:00 PM 03-15-2023
Enjoyed having him as a Chief. Hate to see him go, but best wishes going forward, when he's not playing the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:00 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
There is no Olave where we are picking brodie
That wasn't the question.

Your statement was that a rookie WR can't be productive here. Now you're moving the goal posts, and in doing so, insinuating my exact point: That they sure could if the Chiefs actually invested in a good one.

Glad to see you come around. Moving on now.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 03:01 PM 03-15-2023
Good for Juju to get paid.

He’ll soon find out (like they all do) that there is nothing like Mahomes.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:02 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) You can't outgrow a bad temper?!? WHAT?!?!?!?
Andy Reid is a hell of a coach but he’s not fixing Marcus peters. And every read we have on Pickens is that he’s that kind of guy. Reid did the research and decided that he can work with kelce. He saw Pickens sitting right there and you can’t tell me there was any other reason except attitude for passing on Pickens.

You can debate all day about picking the right talent. But veach and Reid are generally great at reading character. If they passed on his character there is something to it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:03 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Andy Reid is a hell of a coach but he’s not fixing Marcus peters. And every read we have on Pickens is that he’s that kind of guy. Reid did the research and decided that he can work with kelce. He saw Pickens sitting right there and you can’t tell me there was any other reason except attitude for passing on Pickens.

You can debate all day about picking the right talent. But veach and Reid are generally great at reading character. If they passed on his character there is something to it.
I mean, you just completely made up the idea that they passed on him due to character. You want him to defend an argument that you completely made up like its fact.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:04 PM 03-15-2023

He also had the Primadonna experience with TO back in the day, and he obviously hated that shit. Probably a note in his book somewhere that says "don't ever do that again!!!"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:06 PM 03-15-2023

Yeah, the medicals had absolutely nothing to do with it.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 27
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up