ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 62
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite
htismaqe 11:15 AM 11-23-2020
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:17 PM 12-29-2020

[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:36 PM 12-29-2020
Anyone know a site that shows passing pressure percentage by game? I would be curious to see each players and team performance around a certain number, like perhaps 25% or higher, to help show the circumstances and results when under pressure.
[Reply]
scho63 06:42 AM 12-30-2020
Out of those "dropped" INT's, about 7 were true drops. Some would have needed a spectacular play and a few others were not even real.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:54 AM 12-30-2020

[Reply]
BWillie 11:04 AM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Thats cuz he throws so hard defender aint ready for it!!!!

and stuff
[Reply]
diqlix 04:06 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Wow.

I mean, clearly he’s a “playoff Qb” on a “playoff team” and therefore tries to throw INT’s in the regular season :-)

For those that don’t know, im just teasing a poster who claims the Chiefs are a playoff team, not a regular season team, and therefore don’t try.

All joking aside, that video is wow. People have Allen so much crap for doing the same thing, but even he didn’t throw so many INT-ready balls.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:08 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Wow.

I mean, clearly he’s a “playoff Qb” on a “playoff team” and therefore tries to throw INT’s in the regular season :-)
Yeah, not like Allen against Arizona where unlike this video he threw it right to the other team 4 times and another play when getting pulled to the ground lofted the ball to nobody in particular in the field of play.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 04:16 PM 12-30-2020
I'd have to give it to Rodgers, especially since he's playing this weekend. If the Bears win, then we can have the conversation, but if Rodgers does what Rodgers has been doing, then it'll be hard not to give it to him. You can't win it every year, and Patrick will use that as a chip on his shoulder especially when he gets to be the #2 player in the NFL Top 100 this year, we want to keep him hungry. This isn't like Brees and Mahomes from a couple years ago where Patrick deserved it more than Brees, it was just for nostalgia that Brees would've gotten it over Mahomes, but this year the shoe is on the other foot. Super Bowl > MVP, and if we get GB vs KC in Tampa, then Patrick can outplay him then to show they got it wrong.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:18 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Out of those "dropped" INT's, about 7 were true drops. Some would have needed a spectacular play and a few others were not even real.
half those throws hit the ground before it even gets to the defender

really smooth brain shit
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:21 PM 12-30-2020
Outside the box:

Travis Kelce is actually the most qualified candidate for MVP. He hasn't had a single bad game. And he's had several great games. Setting a record for TEs. Maybe more than one (recpts and yards)?

No offensive player has been as good/great consistently as Travis Kelce in 2020.
[Reply]
diqlix 04:22 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yeah, not like Allen against Arizona where unlike this video he threw it right to the other team 4 times and another play when getting pulled to the ground lofted the ball to nobody in particular in the field of play.
Another “playoff QB” I guess :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 04:34 PM 12-30-2020
Really only a handful of those throws should have been picked.

The majority of them were tough catches, even for receivers.
[Reply]
diqlix 04:38 PM 12-30-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Really only a handful of those throws should have been picked.

The majority of them were tough catches, even for receivers.
Either way, they were no where near the intended target.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 04:39 PM 12-30-2020
Either way, they were no where near the intended target.
you seem like someone that needs to get laid very badly

trolling other team boards is what no pussy does to a mfer i guess
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:08 PM 12-30-2020
Wow.

For those that don’t know, im just teasing a poster who claims the Chiefs are a playoff team, not a regular season team, and therefore don’t try.

All joking aside, that video is wow. People have Allen so much crap for doing the same thing, but even he didn’t throw so many INT-ready balls.
Don't know what to tell you... maybe try reading that post again, but slower, plus the conversation that took place. You obviously didn't even try to comprehend it the first time, since the one dumb question you asked was answered in like the 3rd sentence, and since you're clearly making up things about it now ("and therefore don't try").

If you've watched sports at all, it's pretty easy to see the difference between a team that plays with urgency and when that same team doesn't... when they're digging deep into the playbook or trying new things, or playing vanilla.

I have yet to see Mahomes dive head first into defenders this season like he did multiple times during the Super Bowl. I have seen him and the offense turn it up several notches when they really need to score, as opposed to playing balls-to-the-wall for four quarters.

That's really not a difficult concept, is it?

It's kind of like the difference between you trying to comprehend what's being said and taking the lazy way out to purposefully(?) be dense about it.

It's one thing to not agree with it. That's fine. It's really not a hard concept to comprehend though.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 62
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 >
Up