ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I thought we were drafting a OT in the first
wannaGOback 09:47 PM 04-25-2024
What happened?? lololol...simple minded buffoons.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:04 AM 04-26-2024
We need better trolls on this board.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:09 AM 04-26-2024
Put this dumbass on ignore with Mahomes Magic and save yourselves some head scratching.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:16 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Put this dumbass on ignore with Mahomes Magic and save yourselves some head scratching.
He'll just make another mult.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:18 AM 04-26-2024
MM is way too scared of girls to put one in his avatar. Don't be silly guys.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:20 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Put him in JAIL
[Reply]
wannaGOback 10:50 AM 04-26-2024
Yes yes. I am Mahomes magic. Lololol only proves my initial point further.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:55 AM 04-26-2024
I reported this account as fake. Keep fucking with us OP and see what happens punk bitch
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:31 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I reported this account as fake. Keep ****ing with us OP and see what happens punk bitch
Bet you feel better about yourself
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 03:04 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by wannaGOback:
Don’t understand why there are so many disrespectful and frankly useless replies to this question.

After we signed Hollywood Brown, and irrespective of what happens with rice, it was pretty obvious that our biggest need was LT round one if we could trade up and get someone good at a reasonable price. And given depth at receiver, we could add to the WR room in later rounds.

Presumably, what happened was Veach tried to trade up for one of the higher end LT options we could’ve gotten maybe at around the 16 to 20 range plus or minus, but either no one would do a trade or the price was too high.

But what would be really interesting, and I think what’s the OP is asking, is what happened on the inside with those calls. Were there any possible trades? How high was the price.

Some feel that Detroit and Minnesota paid too high to move up. Others, including me, feel that given the players they got and how they ranked them. They got good value. Clearly teams were asking a lot to trade up. But I’d really love to know what went down when presumably we tried. but we don’t usually seem to get insider information like that. It would be great if we could.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:06 PM 04-26-2024
Better than being a homo with a Taylor Swift avatar. :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:06 PM 04-26-2024
Mahomes Magic gets booted from the draft forum, and then this account shows up, with the exact same stance. Initial posts were ever so slightly less juvenile, but that quickly regressed to exactly the same attitude. Same lingo, same style, same exact opinions. But yeah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
[Reply]
rydogg58 03:11 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
Don’t understand why there are so many disrespectful and frankly useless replies to this question.

After we signed Hollywood Brown, and irrespective of what happens with rice, it was pretty obvious that our biggest need was LT round one if we could trade up and get someone good at a reasonable price. And given depth at receiver, we could add to the WR room in later rounds.

Presumably, what happened was Veach tried to trade up for one of the higher end LT options we could’ve gotten maybe at around the 16 to 20 range plus or minus, but either no one would do a trade or the price was too high.

But what would be really interesting, and I think what’s the OP is asking, is what happened on the inside with those calls. Were there any possible trades? How high was the price.

Some feel that Detroit and Minnesota paid too high to move up. Others, including me, feel that given the players they got and how they ranked them. They got good value. Clearly teams were asking a lot to trade up. But I’d really love to know what went down when presumably we tried. but we don’t usually seem to get insider information like that. It would be great if we could.
There's not anything disrespectful about the replies to the question. This poster is a fucking twat. He's a mult of a fucking twat. This fucking twat doesn't care about anything other than to be a fucking twat. And this fucking twat won't be around very much longer for any of us to care about his questions.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 03:16 PM 04-26-2024
Your mom has a beautiful body covered by 300 pounds of fat.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:24 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
There's not anything disrespectful about the replies to the question. This poster is a ****ing twat. He's a mult of a ****ing twat. This ****ing twat doesn't care about anything other than to be a ****ing twat. And this ****ing twat won't be around very much longer for any of us to care about his questions.

When it first came around, it created two accounts, looks like Dartgod smoked the other one. No mult hits on this one, but with that said, it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't. If it keeps being irritating, I'll either romper it, give it the forced lurker treatment, of just ban it.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:27 PM 04-26-2024
Are IP bans a thing
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up