ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Guess the suspensions for each player.
*** Alleged perpetrator #1 - Larry Ogunjobi 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 6 5.66%
No suspension, but with a fine. 29 27.36%
1 game suspension 28 26.42%
2-3 game suspension 17 16.04%
4-5 game suspension 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, back next year 5 4.72%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 3 2.83%
*** Alleged perpetrator #2 - Mason Rudolph 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 31 29.25%
No suspension, but with a fine. 35 33.02%
1 game suspension 18 16.98%
2-3 game suspension 7 6.60%
4-5 game suspension 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, back next year 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #3 - Maurkice Pouncey 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 3 2.83%
No suspension, but with a fine. 8 7.55%
1 game suspension 24 22.64%
2-3 game suspension 39 36.79%
4-5 game suspension 9 8.49%
Remainder of the season, back next year 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #4 - Myles Garret 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 1 0.94%
No suspension, but with a fine. 2 1.89%
1 game suspension 2 1.89%
2-3 game suspension 4 3.77%
4-5 game suspension 4 3.77%
Remainder of the season, back next year 51 48.11%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 32 30.19%
*** Other thoughts and theories. Check all that apply. 5 4.72%
Von Miller instigated this. 20 18.87%
Mason Rudolph caused it because he's chasing an NFL record for hits to the head. 12 11.32%
I bet Roethlisberger roofied Garrett's sister. 18 16.98%
Mike Tomlin should have stepped onto the field to block Garrett's path. 9 8.49%
Garrett, you played Brady recently. You couldn't do us a favor? 28 26.42%
I have no additional thoughts or theories at this time. 11 10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
Page 27 of 30
« First < 172324252627 282930 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Guess the suspensions in the Browns-Steelers rumble.
Rain Man 12:28 AM 11-15-2019
Winner gets to push down the NFL player of their choice and stomp on his head.

Poll arriving sometime after the whistle.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:58 PM 11-21-2019
:-) Garrett got fucked hard by Schefter and co. That appeal and accusation was made behind closed doors. If that doesn't get out no one's the wiser and he just serves his suspension. Now he's known as a race baiting bitch in line with Smollett.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:58 PM 11-21-2019
EVERYTHING the guests on Patrick and Eisen said that following monday was about “what a genuinely awesome and humble person Garrett is, this was SO out of character!”

Yet here comes this total scumbag move, I hope he completely wrecks his knee falling down the stairs at home while serving his suspension
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:01 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Just because they can't prove it doesn't mean he didn't say it unless Rudolph was wearing a mic for the game.
Is the other white guy going to side with the black dude or the white dude that he is suppose to protect? Everyone knows the answer.

I am not surprised by this being brought up though. I have no idea what was said or not said.
While I agree with you, IMO, it's telling to a degree that not one of the browns players that have been asked about it so far have said that they heard Mason say anything of the kind on the field at the time, or that Garrett referenced anything like what he's describing now after the fact either in the locker-room or even days later.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:03 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Man, you must not have very good eyes at all. How many times has the same video been posted in this thread already and you still can't see the kick at :27.5 seconds in the video posted below?

Garrett even reacts to the kick by trying to bring his thighs together at the moment Mason's cleat hits him in the groin.

Can you see it now?

Are you watching the video on a 2-inch screen?

Never mind the fact that several NFL/ESPN analysts also pointed out the groin kick, including Charles Woodson, not an hour after the incident.

The only thing I have to retract is the actual time that Mason spent trying to remove Garrett's helmet, which was about 2-2.5 seconds, not 5. As if 2+ seconds actually matters overall.

Maybe you should seriously consider some glasses. Or maybe you should review the video with the appropriate level of deliberation and conscientiousness. Then you'd make seemingly ignorant comments somewhat less often.

https://youtu.be/WApAX7VDfkw
:-)

The ONLY leg that gets anywhere near Garrett’s groin is Rudolph’s left leg. As they’re lying on the ground. Tell me, what is Mason Rudolph attempting to do at that very moment? He’s trying to get up. What happens when you’re laying on your back with a force on your chest and you try to get up? That’s right, your legs will raise up into the air. THATS why Rudolph’s leg impacted Garrett.

Furthermore, if that was a kick, it was the weakest kick in the history of fighting. His leg BARELY touches Garrett’s groin.

Holy balls, some of you are incredibly blind. You’re seeing what you WANT to see. Like I said before, why that is, I don’t know. But it’s making you look like idiots.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:05 PM 11-21-2019
Just because they can't prove it doesn't mean he didn't say it unless Rudolph was wearing a mic for the game.
Is the other white guy going to side with the black dude or the white dude that he is suppose to protect? Everyone knows the answer.

I am not surprised by this being brought up though. I have no idea what was said or not said.
If he did say it, in your mind, does that excuse Garrett’s actions?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:08 PM 11-21-2019
While I agree with you, IMO, it's telling to a degree that not one of the browns players that have been asked about it so far have said that they heard Mason say anything of the kind on the field at the time, or that Garrett referenced anything like what he's describing now after the fact either in the locker-room or even days later.
Not only that, the Browns players who’ve been asked have ALL said they hadn’t heard that before.

There’s no way in hell Garrett didn’t tell a single soul if it actually happened.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:10 PM 11-21-2019

If you believe Rudolph actually said that you probably believe Epstein killed himself :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:14 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-)

The ONLY leg that gets anywhere near Garrett’s groin is Rudolph’s left leg.

Damn, you should get your eyes checked, seriously. Or you need to learn which is left and which is right.

Mason's RIGHT CLEAT CLEARLY IMPACTS GARRETT'S GROIN AT ABOUT :28 SECONDS INTO THE VIDEO. THAT'S RIGHT AFTER :27 SECONDS, AND BEFORE :29 SECONDS.

Holy balls, some of you are incredibly blind. You’re seeing what you WANT to see. Like I said before, why that is, I don’t know. But it’s making you look like idiots.
Learn which is right and which is left. Learn to count. Get some glasses, a bigger screen, whatever it takes. Please stop getting the facts wrong. Or stop lying, whatever your issue is.

[Reply]
Megatron96 06:27 PM 11-21-2019
Here, I'm going to help you and anyone else that still thinks that Rudolph didn't kick Garrett in the groin. Go to :27.5-:28 seconds into the video.

Look at the ref's LEFT knee. Just above that you'll see Mason's RIGHT calf/shin in a white sock parallel to the ground.

Move your eyes straight LEFT and note that just behind the mid-point of Garrett's RIGHT thigh is Mason's white and black striped RIGHT HEEL just below and slightly in front of Garrett's GROIN. About a half a second after that, Mason clearly kicks out at Garrett's groin.

Now play the video back in slow-mo and you can quite clearly see Garrett react to the kick at about :29 seconds, by closing his thighs together.

SEE THE KICK NOW?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:29 PM 11-21-2019
Not only that, the Browns players who’ve been asked have ALL said they hadn’t heard that before.

There’s no way in hell Garrett didn’t tell a single soul if it actually happened.
This I probably agree with. If Mason had really said something like that, I can't think of a reason Garrett would've kept that to himself until today. It seems very unlikely.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:30 PM 11-21-2019
This I probably agree with. If Mason had really said something like that, I can't think of a reason Garrett would've kept that to himself until today. It seems very unlikely.
Not only did he leave that very important detail out in his apology, he didn’t even tell any of his teammates. None of them knew about it before the report came out.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:42 PM 11-21-2019
Garrett needs to consider suicide
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:00 PM 11-21-2019
Here, I'm going to help you and anyone else that still thinks that Rudolph didn't kick Garrett in the groin. Go to :27.5-:28 seconds into the video.

Look at the ref's LEFT knee. Just above that you'll see Mason's RIGHT calf/shin in a white sock parallel to the ground.

Move your eyes straight LEFT and note that just behind the mid-point of Garrett's RIGHT thigh is Mason's white and black striped RIGHT HEEL just below and slightly in front of Garrett's GROIN. About a half a second after that, Mason clearly kicks out at Garrett's groin.

Now play the video back in slow-mo and you can quite clearly see Garrett react to the kick at about :29 seconds, by closing his thighs together.

SEE THE KICK NOW?
That’s not a kick and it’s not Garrett’s groin. Rudolph pushes Garrett’s upper left leg with his right foot. Watch the slow motion replay.

That’s an even worse example. His foot is in contact with Garrett for over a second.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:04 PM 11-21-2019
That’s not a kick and it’s not Garrett’s groin. Rudolph pushes Garrett’s upper left leg with his right foot. Watch the slow motion replay.

That’s an even worse example. His foot is in contact with Garrett for over a second.
Forget it. You either can't see very well, or you just don't want to see the truth. Either way, I can't help you get over your bad eyesight or your obstinate subjectivity on this incident.

I've accurately described the incident several times now and posted the appropriate video, without prejudice or discrimination. At this point you're just misrepresenting the facts to others and yourself.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:07 PM 11-21-2019

Myles Garrett’s statement about events from today and the past week: pic.twitter.com/Pysqcn5uAf

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 22, 2019

[Reply]
Page 27 of 30
« First < 172324252627 282930 >
Up