ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Guess the suspensions for each player.
*** Alleged perpetrator #1 - Larry Ogunjobi 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 6 5.66%
No suspension, but with a fine. 29 27.36%
1 game suspension 28 26.42%
2-3 game suspension 17 16.04%
4-5 game suspension 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, back next year 5 4.72%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 3 2.83%
*** Alleged perpetrator #2 - Mason Rudolph 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 31 29.25%
No suspension, but with a fine. 35 33.02%
1 game suspension 18 16.98%
2-3 game suspension 7 6.60%
4-5 game suspension 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, back next year 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #3 - Maurkice Pouncey 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 3 2.83%
No suspension, but with a fine. 8 7.55%
1 game suspension 24 22.64%
2-3 game suspension 39 36.79%
4-5 game suspension 9 8.49%
Remainder of the season, back next year 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #4 - Myles Garret 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 1 0.94%
No suspension, but with a fine. 2 1.89%
1 game suspension 2 1.89%
2-3 game suspension 4 3.77%
4-5 game suspension 4 3.77%
Remainder of the season, back next year 51 48.11%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 32 30.19%
*** Other thoughts and theories. Check all that apply. 5 4.72%
Von Miller instigated this. 20 18.87%
Mason Rudolph caused it because he's chasing an NFL record for hits to the head. 12 11.32%
I bet Roethlisberger roofied Garrett's sister. 18 16.98%
Mike Tomlin should have stepped onto the field to block Garrett's path. 9 8.49%
Garrett, you played Brady recently. You couldn't do us a favor? 28 26.42%
I have no additional thoughts or theories at this time. 11 10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
Page 26 of 30
« First < 162223242526 27282930 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Guess the suspensions in the Browns-Steelers rumble.
Rain Man 12:28 AM 11-15-2019
Winner gets to push down the NFL player of their choice and stomp on his head.

Poll arriving sometime after the whistle.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:24 PM 11-21-2019

[Reply]
-King- 03:29 PM 11-21-2019

Myles Garrett after finding out his suspension wasn’t going to be reduced... pic.twitter.com/wOcErrGh0C

— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) November 21, 2019

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:17 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well we know where this is going.......

https://blacksportsonline.com/2019/0...ump-tweets-ig/
I'm going to guess that most anyone with half a brain isn't going to buy into that bullshit.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:23 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I'm going to guess that most anyone with half a brain isn't going to buy into that bullshit.
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people with less than that. I’m already seeing people saying that Garrett shouldn’t be suspended at all just because of the accusation alone :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:35 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Unfortunately, there are a lot of people with less than that. I’m already seeing people saying that Garrett shouldn’t be suspended at all just because of the accusation alone :-)
That's insane. Lot of stupid people out there.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:39 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That's insane. Lot of stupid people out there.
You think that's bad? People wanted Rudolph suspended for pulling on a helmet for a split second.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:40 PM 11-21-2019
What a shitshow rodeo.

I'm sure there will be massive wailing and gnashing of teeth in all the punditry.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:44 PM 11-21-2019
Myles Garrett is dead to me. Pieces of shit that race bait for their personal gain really, really bother me. It's even worse when you allege Rudolph called him that, because he's a public persona that stands to really get damaged by such an assertion. Rudolph should sue for defamation quite honestly, I know he won't but this is complete bullshit.

Reminds me of the shit Marcus Smart tried to pull against a Texas Tech fan in the day. Stop crying wolf. African Americans have came too far for him to do this. His punishment should be increased after such an unfounded assertion.

Rudolph should have definitely been punished too, but not for saying any racial slur. The only thing you can see he definitely said was when he was on the ground after his helmet already was ripped off and he worded "bitch". Amazing how no other teammates of either sides heard Rudolph say this, and it as never alleged until now. How convenient.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:50 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
You think that's bad? People wanted Rudolph suspended for pulling on a helmet for a split second.
More BS from you. Not that I'm surprised.

Mason pulled on and tried to rip Garrett's helmet off for more than 5 seconds. In fact, he got the thing about half-way off, exposing about half of the4 side of Garrett's head. He also had a hold of his facemask and was pulling it down forcibly. And tried to kick Garret in the groin.

And my exact thoughts concerning Mason were that I wondered if he would get a 1-game suspension or just a fine. I stated further that I believed (because I wasn't sure) that a kick to the groin mandated a 1-game suspension.

If you're going to try and troll me, at least get your facts straight.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:58 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
If dude is throwing out accusations of racism to get out of trouble... he needs to be made an example out of.
On this, we agree. I mean, how dumb does he think we are?

What kind of person just takes an insult like that without saying anything? And then issues an apology to the dude who insulted him, waits a week without telling anyone else about it, and expects everyone to believe him?

What’s sad is that there’s no doubt in my mind that this was a calculated gamble by Garrett’s camp to get his suspension reduced. There’s really no downside for him. A certain segment of people will have his back regardless.

To hell with the damage that sort of accusation could do to Rudolph.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:02 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
More BS from you. Not that I'm surprised.

Mason pulled on and tried to rip Garrett's helmet off for more than 5 seconds. In fact, he got the thing about half-way off, exposing about half of the4 side of Garrett's head. He also had a hold of his facemask and was pulling it down forcibly. And tried to kick Garret in the groin.

And my exact thoughts concerning Mason were that I wondered if he would get a 1-game suspension or just a fine. I stated further that I believed (because I wasn't sure) that a kick to the groin mandated a 1-game suspension.

If you're going to try and troll me, at least get your facts straight.
:-) Five seconds? Dude, you’re an idiot. They weren’t on the GROUND for 5 seconds.

Five seconds was actually the amount of time AFTER the pass was thrown the Garrett twisted Rudolph to the ground.

And I’m still waiting for any evidence at all of this supposed “groin kick”. No one, you included, has been able to provide any evidence of it.

GIF it up and post it. Or stop saying it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:26 PM 11-21-2019
To bad the piece of shit will be suspended for the rematch in Pittsburgh.. That would be epic to the the O-line slowly break every part of his body, one crack-back at a time...
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:35 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-) Five seconds? Dude, you’re an idiot. They weren’t on the GROUND for 5 seconds.

Five seconds was actually the amount of time AFTER the pass was thrown the Garrett twisted Rudolph to the ground.

And I’m still waiting for any evidence at all of this supposed “groin kick”. No one, you included, has been able to provide any evidence of it.

GIF it up and post it. Or stop saying it.
Man, you must not have very good eyes at all. How many times has the same video been posted in this thread already and you still can't see the kick at :27.5 seconds in the video posted below?

Garrett even reacts to the kick by trying to bring his thighs together at the moment Mason's cleat hits him in the groin.

Can you see it now?

Are you watching the video on a 2-inch screen?

Never mind the fact that several NFL/ESPN analysts also pointed out the groin kick, including Charles Woodson, not an hour after the incident.

The only thing I have to retract is the actual time that Mason spent trying to remove Garrett's helmet, which was about 2-2.5 seconds, not 5. As if 2+ seconds actually matters overall.

Maybe you should seriously consider some glasses. Or maybe you should review the video with the appropriate level of deliberation and conscientiousness. Then you'd make seemingly ignorant comments somewhat less often.

https://youtu.be/WApAX7VDfkw
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:52 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Find a different source. Posting anything with her name around here is an abomination!!!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:57 PM 11-21-2019
Just because they can't prove it doesn't mean he didn't say it unless Rudolph was wearing a mic for the game.
Is the other white guy going to side with the black dude or the white dude that he is suppose to protect? Everyone knows the answer.

I am not surprised by this being brought up though. I have no idea what was said or not said.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 30
« First < 162223242526 27282930 >
Up