ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Guess the suspensions for each player.
*** Alleged perpetrator #1 - Larry Ogunjobi 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 6 5.66%
No suspension, but with a fine. 29 27.36%
1 game suspension 28 26.42%
2-3 game suspension 17 16.04%
4-5 game suspension 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, back next year 5 4.72%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 3 2.83%
*** Alleged perpetrator #2 - Mason Rudolph 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 31 29.25%
No suspension, but with a fine. 35 33.02%
1 game suspension 18 16.98%
2-3 game suspension 7 6.60%
4-5 game suspension 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, back next year 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #3 - Maurkice Pouncey 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 3 2.83%
No suspension, but with a fine. 8 7.55%
1 game suspension 24 22.64%
2-3 game suspension 39 36.79%
4-5 game suspension 9 8.49%
Remainder of the season, back next year 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #4 - Myles Garret 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 1 0.94%
No suspension, but with a fine. 2 1.89%
1 game suspension 2 1.89%
2-3 game suspension 4 3.77%
4-5 game suspension 4 3.77%
Remainder of the season, back next year 51 48.11%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 32 30.19%
*** Other thoughts and theories. Check all that apply. 5 4.72%
Von Miller instigated this. 20 18.87%
Mason Rudolph caused it because he's chasing an NFL record for hits to the head. 12 11.32%
I bet Roethlisberger roofied Garrett's sister. 18 16.98%
Mike Tomlin should have stepped onto the field to block Garrett's path. 9 8.49%
Garrett, you played Brady recently. You couldn't do us a favor? 28 26.42%
I have no additional thoughts or theories at this time. 11 10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
Page 20 of 30
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Guess the suspensions in the Browns-Steelers rumble.
Rain Man 12:28 AM 11-15-2019
Winner gets to push down the NFL player of their choice and stomp on his head.

Poll arriving sometime after the whistle.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:49 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Are you related to Rudy somehow? You sound like his parent... "my kid would never do that! *

You bury your face in someone's chest and see if you can tell whether they threw the ball or hung onto it as you hit then. I've been in that position (obviously in high school football and not the NFL)... have you?
I actually haven’t heard ANYONE say there was nothing wrong with that hit. Well, except for you, when you repeatedly claimed it was a legal hit. Which it clearly wasn’t.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:14 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jon Snow:
In fact, I know you wouldn’t be.

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:20 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I honestly don't get this. Mason Rudolph would NOT have been suspended if Myles Garrett reacted to his provoking like a normal person. And that is giving Garrett a LOT of leeway to beat the shit out of Rudolph in a lot of different ways. But Rudolph's actions that would otherwise not be suspendable should all of a sudden be suspended because the guy he provoked had an extreme overreaction? That doesn't make any damn sense.

What Mason Rudolph did was stupid and annoying. What Garrett did was even for a VERY lenient sports definition of assault... extreme assault.
Players have not been suspended for trying to rip off someones helmet and also kicking them in the ball sack?
[Reply]
banecat 01:31 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-)

Jesus. Rudolph did nothing suspension worthy in this whole affair. Period. You, for whatever reason, just want him suspended when he did nothing to warrant it. Why, I don’t know. That’s on you. Whatever, I guess.

And sure, Garrett HIT him right as he released the ball. It was a full 2 seconds later that he twisted and dragged him to the ground.
When I worked as a bartender they'd kick out the guy that beat the shit out of the other guy, and the guy who got the shit kicked outta him. I asked why they're both removed from the head of security, and he said that the guys whio got his ass beat must've said or did something to catch a beating. All four players involved should've been kicked out, and should be facing at least one game and fines. Obviously Mason and Obi Wan for just a game each and a small fine, Pouncey for two and a larger fine than the other two, and Myles should be banned from play for at least fourteen games. They all lost their cool. They all should miss game time

The other players in the vid will see dome fines for pushing and shoving once the league has thoroughly examined the tape. I could be wrong, but Randolph appears to be the type who instigates shit. He was really bold once his linemen showed up. And a cocky bitch in the post game presser. He just reminds me o the type that starts shit. Then gets the teacher.

Then hides behind the teacher and taunts you while you're getting a lecture of being told that you have detention. We all know that type. Ya follow them home from school and teach them a lesson. Myles should possibly miss the rest of this season, and possibly the entire next one. If he would've been able to walk away and remember that they'll see this team again a week from Sunday, and that payback can be gotten, we wouldn't be talking about this

And the league loves this shit. This is the kinda press that money can't buy. He didn't beat up his girl, or anyone else. These are all grown men who are in top physical condition. They know that they're getting on the field with people that have been through and seen some real shit. And even been in jail

The DL are the dumbest guys on the field. That's one of the reasons that college football schools that pretend that they give a shit about academics for their athletes don't have the best pass rush. That's another issue for a different time. I'll end my rant by saying that what Myles did was not excusable in any way at all. He's lucky that Manson wasn't seriously injured. This is only entertainment, and the league's getting it's money's worth and then some
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 11:17 AM 11-17-2019
Great break down by Fox crew this morning. Charles Woodson and believe that Rudolph deserves a more sever punishment for being the instigator and then for attacking Garrett that led to him being hit on he head by the helmet.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:31 AM 11-17-2019
McGinest laying it down... Irving tries to sidetrack McGinest's point... then McGinest shuts him up.

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:49 AM 11-17-2019
then McGinest shuts him up.

No, McGinest went full "hood" there at the end showing his true colors.

"Hey Willie, IF Mason were black, does he still need to be punished? :-)

It was just another bad visual for many other reasons as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:52 AM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Great break down by Fox crew this morning. Charles Woodson and believe that Rudolph deserves a more sever punishment for being the instigator and then for attacking Garrett that led to him being hit on he head by the helmet.
I just do not understand this logic whatsoever.

Guys “instigate” all of the time and don’t get suspended. At the end of the day there are no suspensions if Garrett doesn’t lose his fucking mind. You can’t just suspend Rudolph because he “started it”.

And believe me Rudolph definitely started it and he came off as a bitch. I just don’t see what exactly he did that is suspension worthy. You can’t just suspend a guy based on the other guys reaction.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:02 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Guys “instigate” all of the time and don’t get suspended. At the end of the day there are no suspensions if Garrett doesn’t lose his ****ing mind. You can’t just suspend Rudolph because he “started it”.

And believe me Rudolph definitely started it and he came off as a bitch. I just don’t see what exactly he did that is suspension worthy. You can’t just suspend a guy based on the other guys reaction.
How did Rudolph start it ?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:04 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
No, McGinest went full "hood" there at the end showing his true colors.

"Hey Willie, IF Mason were black, does he still need to be punished? :-)
Wow.

WWWOOOWWW. Impressive. You aren't even trying to be subtle.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:07 PM 11-17-2019
Wow.

WWWOOOWWW. Impressive. You aren't even trying to be subtle.
Subtle? This is Chiefs Planet !!!! Call it like it is !!!!:-)

The media is definitely NOT because they are trying to avoid the obvious but........this is a bad visual for obvious reasons.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:08 PM 11-17-2019
How did Rudolph start it ?
Do you see Rudy ripping at Myles helmet?

/enter response that he was just annoyed about a "late hit" therefore a reasonable reaction
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:17 PM 11-17-2019
Do you see Rudy ripping at Myles helmet?

/enter response that he was just annoyed about a "late hit" therefore a reasonable reaction
Do you see Garrett wrapping and driving Rudy to the ground when he didn't have to and could have let up? Rudolph quickly gets rid of the ball before any contact is made, Garrett still hits and wraps which is okay but he continues to hold on and drive him to the ground when clearly he could have let up and let go. But he didn't. Both these guys were probably jawing at each other all game. And it came to this.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:27 PM 11-17-2019
Do you see Garrett wrapping and driving Rudy to the ground when he didn't have to and could have let up? Rudolph quickly gets rid of the ball before any contact is made, Garrett still hits and wraps which is okay but he continues to hold on and drive him to the ground when clearly he could have let up and let go. But he didn't. Both these guys were probably jawing at each other all game. And it came to this.
CALLED IT!

Originally Posted by me:
Not true. Rudy gets hit as he throws the ball. Yes he was drug down but Myles has no way to know if he got the ball off or if he hung onto it as he was hit.

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:12 PM 11-17-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Guys “instigate” all of the time and don’t get suspended. At the end of the day there are no suspensions if Garrett doesn’t lose his fucking mind. You can’t just suspend Rudolph because he “started it”.

You don't think he should be suspended for pulling and twisting the helmet and kicking him in the balls?
One other thing I heard is that as the instigator he is responsible for the bad look for the league so it could be handled under the conduct policy. I just don't think that is appropriate.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 30
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up