ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Guess the suspensions for each player.
*** Alleged perpetrator #1 - Larry Ogunjobi 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 6 5.66%
No suspension, but with a fine. 29 27.36%
1 game suspension 28 26.42%
2-3 game suspension 17 16.04%
4-5 game suspension 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, back next year 5 4.72%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 3 2.83%
*** Alleged perpetrator #2 - Mason Rudolph 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 31 29.25%
No suspension, but with a fine. 35 33.02%
1 game suspension 18 16.98%
2-3 game suspension 7 6.60%
4-5 game suspension 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, back next year 1 0.94%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #3 - Maurkice Pouncey 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 3 2.83%
No suspension, but with a fine. 8 7.55%
1 game suspension 24 22.64%
2-3 game suspension 39 36.79%
4-5 game suspension 9 8.49%
Remainder of the season, back next year 3 2.83%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 1 0.94%
*** Alleged perpetrator #4 - Myles Garret 1 0.94%
No suspension, no fine. 1 0.94%
No suspension, but with a fine. 2 1.89%
1 game suspension 2 1.89%
2-3 game suspension 4 3.77%
4-5 game suspension 4 3.77%
Remainder of the season, back next year 51 48.11%
Remainder of the season, plus at least one game next year. 32 30.19%
*** Other thoughts and theories. Check all that apply. 5 4.72%
Von Miller instigated this. 20 18.87%
Mason Rudolph caused it because he's chasing an NFL record for hits to the head. 12 11.32%
I bet Roethlisberger roofied Garrett's sister. 18 16.98%
Mike Tomlin should have stepped onto the field to block Garrett's path. 9 8.49%
Garrett, you played Brady recently. You couldn't do us a favor? 28 26.42%
I have no additional thoughts or theories at this time. 11 10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 30
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Guess the suspensions in the Browns-Steelers rumble.
Rain Man 12:28 AM 11-15-2019
Winner gets to push down the NFL player of their choice and stomp on his head.

Poll arriving sometime after the whistle.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:43 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Let's call it as it is.

Rudolph GRABBED Garrett's facemask intentionally in one hand then grabbed the back of Garrett's helmet with the other with the full intention of trying to rip it off his head. It wasn't accidental in the least.
Sorry dude I don't see Rudolph grabbing his facemask and it would seem impossible looking at the angle of his left arm, wrist.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:45 PM 11-15-2019
So your problem is that I'm not white? Go **** yourself.
I think his issue is your complete obsession over this makes it seem like you have some other axe to grind. Its a little odd.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 02:50 PM 11-15-2019
Mega is correct, Rudy started it by trying to rip Garretts helmet off. It doesn't excuse Garretts response though.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:51 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Mega is correct, Rudy started it by trying to rip Garretts helmet off. It doesn't excuse Garretts response though.
End of story then.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:51 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I knew it! Carry on. :-)
I'm not white or black, you dumb fuck. Stupid ignorant retard.
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:55 PM 11-15-2019
I'm not white or black, you dumb ****. Stupid ignorant retard.
You'll learn this is standard procedure with CP. Just put these people on ignore and carry on. I'm black btw but Garret is on my fantasy team so I need to find another DL.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:57 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I think his issue is your complete obsession over this makes it seem like you have some other axe to grind. Its a little odd.
My "axe" is that people are getting the facts wrong. The facts seem quite obvious to me on the videos, but people keep getting them wrong, so I felt compelled to try and straighten the facts out. I've already gone on the record saying that Garrett should get suspended for at least the year, if not for 16 games. His reaction was way out of line for what actually happened.

But Rudolph did in fact help create the situation. That is also a fact. But his actions don't mitigate Garrett's ultimate savage attack, which I stated during the game thread.

But whatever my stance, my fucking race shouldn't be at issue. As a matter of fact, I'm neither white nor black. But fuckface seems to think that my race is relevant, as if my race discounts my opinion. If any of you believe likewise, you can go fuck yourselves as well.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:59 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
End of story then.
Agree

Mason started it, Garrett overreacted

Mason should have been flagged for what he did, but it wasn't deserving of a suspension
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:00 PM 11-15-2019
My "axe" is that people are getting the facts wrong. The facts seem quite obvious to me on the videos, but people keep getting them wrong, so I felt compelled to try and straighten the facts out. I've already gone on the record saying that Garrett should get suspended for at least the year, if not for 16 games. His reaction was way out of line for what actually happened.

But Rudolph did in fact help create the situation. That is also a fact. But his actions don't mitigate Garrett's ultimate savage attack, which I stated during the game thread.

But whatever my stance, my ****ing race shouldn't be at issue. As a matter of fact, I'm neither white nor black. But ****face seems to think that my race is relevant, as if my race discounts my opinion. If any of you believe likewise, you can go **** yourselves as well.
You seem upset :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:01 PM 11-15-2019

But whatever my stance, my ****ing race shouldn't be at issue. As a matter of fact, I'm neither white nor black. But ****face seems to think that my race is relevant, as if my race discounts my opinion. If any of you believe likewise, you can go **** yourselves as well.
I don't care about your race and neither does anyone else dude, take a ****ing pill. He was wondering what your obsession over this topic is considering you are neither a Browns fan or Steelers fan.

Is Rudolph part of the whole thing? Sure but he took exception to being roughed up, it happens all the time. You think anyone would be getting fined or suspended had Garrett not started swinging the helmet? No.

In no way shape or form does any of it excuse Garrett's actions. Period. So yea thats the hot topic.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:01 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Agree

Mason started it, Garrett overreacted

Mason should have been flagged for what he did, but it wasn't deserving of a suspension
Been awesome if one of them was mic'd up.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:02 PM 11-15-2019
Yeah Rudolph was grabbing at Garret's helmet. Not his face mask, but his helmet and trying to take it off while trying to kick Garret in the nads.

Which was Rudolph trying to fight back for what he thought (because it was) a late, overly aggressive hit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:03 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah Rudolph was grabbing at Garret's helmet. Not his face mask, but his helmet and trying to take it off while trying to kick Garret in the nads.

Which was Rudolph trying to fight back for what he thought (because it was) a late, overly aggressive hit.
Which is basically how Garrett also ended Simien's season earlier this year.

I think he had been fined $42K already.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:04 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-)

There are actually people calling Rudolph the instigator?
He was.

That doesn't mean he should get suspended.

Rudolph very clearly lost his cool over the late hit.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:05 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He was.

That doesn't mean he should get suspended.

Rudolph very clearly lost his cool over the late hit.
There aren't too many QB's that wouldn't have gotten wound up over that considering what happened to Rudolph earlier this season.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 30
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up