ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 805 of 2687
« First < 305705755795801802803804805 80680780880981585590513051805 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:34 AM 06-28-2018
The only reason you'd ever catch me watching GMFB in the past was to look at the hot chick.

Now I watch it for Mahomes fap material and the hope that Schrager will punch her in the uterus for her idiocy
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:02 PM 06-28-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Every time I see this on the forum, I think "Give Me a ****ing Break" and laugh to myself...
I think that's intentional but still, hard same.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:08 PM 06-28-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Here's the direct quote:

"You're going to get a complete player," Hali said Wednesday during a guest appearance on the NFL Network's Good Morning Football. "I mean, he's a smart player. He can throw the ball. Athletically, he's gifted. You don't have to coach it.

"In practice I'd watch him just look guys off. I mean, Eric Berry, you look him off and complete the ball. He did it to Marcus Peters a lot. So, people don't know what's coming. I don't want to hype him, but I compare him to Brett Favre. He runs around the field and he throws the ball and he's just having fun."
Had a literal smile on my face reading this at AP the other day, he even got the QB comparison right

And if Tamba wants to come back dirt cheap just to keep playing and being a part of this teams ride, we could still benefit from his leadership and ability in limited action IMO
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:29 PM 06-28-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I'm sure it'll come as no surprise, but Peter Schrager named him the #1 break out candidate this year on GMFB

https://youtu.be/KiKqaUbmzf8
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:32 PM 06-28-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The only reason you'd ever catch me watching GMFB in the past was to look at the hot chick.

Now I watch it for Mahomes fap material and the hope that Schrager will punch her in the uterus for her idiocy
Just a personal theory of mine, I think Adams is annoyed by the Mahomes hype because she’s a Bears fan. Hard to see all the hype around him and not feel a little envious if you’re a Bears fan, I think. Probably worried that they messed up with Trubisky.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:24 PM 06-28-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Just a personal theory of mine, I think Adams is annoyed by the Mahomes hype because she’s a Bears fan. Hard to see all the hype around him and not feel a little envious if you’re a Bears fan, I think. Probably worried that they messed up with Trubisky.
Quick answer, they did.... See 2010 QBs
[Reply]
rico 09:29 PM 06-28-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Had a literal smile on my face reading this at AP the other day, he even got the QB comparison right

And if Tamba wants to come back dirt cheap just to keep playing and being a part of this teams ride, we could still benefit from his leadership and ability in limited action IMO
This
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:35 PM 06-28-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
This
I love Tamba, but he would just be taking up a roster spot..

Bring him in as an assistant/pass rush consultant; I'm on board
[Reply]
Buckweath 06:24 AM 06-29-2018
At some point, I feel like the hype on Mahomes is way too much and won't help him. I don't mean to say that he won't be great despite all the hype but it feels like anything short of amazing right from the start will be disappointing.

I know I expect a lot of interceptions.

Meanwhile, our defense is being largely underrated going forward IMO.
[Reply]
Best22 06:30 AM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
At some point, I feel like the hype on Mahomes is way too much and won't help him. I don't mean to say that he won't be great despite all the hype but it feels like anything short of amazing right from the start will be disappointing.

And I expect 56 touchdowns
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:23 AM 06-29-2018
The hype is way outta control but I will go with over 30 tds but 15-20 picks probably. He is in his first year of starting so there will be mistakes. No way with the group we have he throws under 30 tds. It's not like the defense will be pitching shut outs.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:31 AM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’s going to be interesting bc like Wentz in Philly, Trubisky is going to be running an offense identical to Pat’s due to Nagy.

I think Watson, Mahomes and Trubisky show everyone this year that it was ****ing retarded to overlook the 2017 QB class in favor of 2018.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:58 AM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by Buckweath:

What hype? The KC media has mostly snubbed Mahomes. KK and Fesco have been downright against him from the start.

Only a few in the National media have said anything positive about him.

If you meant the "hype" on here- well, what do you expect when your team goes decades without drafting a first round QB?

Why are you expecting a lot of interceptions- is that because he threw so many in college his last year? 10, with the most attempts, yards, and TDs in college. :-)

Maybe you meant a LOT compared to Alex, who never took a chance in his life. High risk = High reward. This offense is going to be explosive, and when Mahomes does throw a pick, it won't be a death sentence to the outcome of the game like it was with Alex.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:03 AM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
What hype? The KC media has mostly snubbed Mahomes. KK and Fesco have been downright against him from the start.

Only a few in the National media have said anything positive about him.

If you meant the "hype" on here- well, what do you expect when your team goes decades without drafting a first round QB?

Why are you expecting a lot of interceptions- is that because he threw so many in college his last year? 10, with the most attempts, yards, and TDs in college. :-)

Maybe you meant a LOT compared to Alex, who never took a chance in his life. High risk = High reward. This offense is going to be explosive, and when Mahomes does throw a pick, it won't be a death sentence to the outcome of the game like it was with Alex.
This guy needs a casserole. Well done.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:15 AM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s going to be interesting bc like Wentz in Philly, Trubisky is going to be running an offense identical to Pat’s due to Nagy.

I think Watson, Mahomes and Trubisky show everyone this year that it was ****ing retarded to overlook the 2017 QB class in favor of 2018.
, Watson threw more tds last year than he will all of this year.

Watch
[Reply]
Page 805 of 2687
« First < 305705755795801802803804805 80680780880981585590513051805 > Last »
Up