ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
The Lounge>Chiefs road trip and charity events to Tampa Bay, Miami and maybe Super Bowl in TB.
BigRedChief 11:08 AM 02-14-2020
We will keep this post updated with the latest information.

The Jaguars vouched for us and that opened the door wide to the Dolphins and Bucs, The Jacksonville events and format were so popular with the group, we will duplicate what worked well and try to increase the fun at the same time.

02/26/2020 Update

Go Chiefs!

Doug Morris

What do we need to improve on the events from last year or add something thatís cool? Here's a chance to offer your input before the contracts are signed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From Annette Vandendriessche Hello Fellow Chiefs Fans I am helping with planning the upcoming tailgates for Tampa and Miami. We would like to include those who make homemade DONATED items Chiefs related in our auction. We would also give out a roster list of all who donated with where to find the items. If you would be willing to help me coordinate this, please comment below. I need several willing to help coordinate collecting, packaging, and making the list. We will start asking for donations once we get closer to the date, but if you are a DIYer who makes CHIEFS items please consider donating. We all love our Chiefs and want to show off our love!! How many more days until football season???? GO CHIEFS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
From one of our members, If interested, let me know.

Hello Fellow Chiefs Fans

I am helping with planning the upcoming tailgates for Tampa and Miami. We would like to include those who make homemade DONATED items Chiefs related in our auction. We would also give out a roster list of all who donated with where to find the items. If you would be willing to help me coordinate this, please comment below. I need several willing to help coordinate collecting, packaging, and making the list. We will start asking for donations once we get closer to the date, but if you are a DIYer who makes CHIEFS items please consider donating. We all love our Chiefs and want to show off our love!! How many more days until football season???? GO CHIEFS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hereís the Jacksonville road trip thread. We turned the Jaguars stadium red.
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...3#post14651483

Miami and the Super Bowl events thread. It was kind of red for it being a $5K+ a ticket game:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...4#post14748994
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:12 PM 02-15-2020
The Jax event was awesome....was planning on going for the Super Bowl, but last minute events changed things up and I couldn't make it.

Plan on being there for both Miami and TB games (x2), but will vouch for how awesome great everything was in Jax!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:32 PM 02-15-2020
Originally Posted by Funkstown:
I'm moving down to Fort Lauderdale and escaping the liberal enclave of Silver Spring, Maryland. So I'm actually very excited for these opportunities. Also catch some Royals games in Tampa and Miami as well.
members of the Miami chapter meet in Pembrook pines. Some will be at the Tampa events. And of course that chapter is the on the ground resources we use to pull off the Miami events.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:19 PM 02-15-2020
Any CHIEFS game at ARROWHEAD is better than any ticket to the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:29 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Oh, totally. I run a 501c3 and am always looking for new partners - I had a feeling you all were booked up - but you never know when you can find a new connection!
??? Don't understand the "all booked up" part. We have plenty of room for new fans to get involved.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:32 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Any CHIEFS game at ARROWHEAD is better than any ticket to the Super Bowl.
Respectfully disagree. But the Arrowhead experience is awesome!
[Reply]
scho63 09:37 AM 02-16-2020
I'm moving down to Fort Lauderdale and escaping the liberal enclave of Silver Spring, Maryland. So I'm actually very excited for these opportunities. Also catch some Royals games in Tampa and Miami as well.
Remember to leave any Liberal taint and stupid ideas back in MD where they belong.

I left Northern VA for a variety of reasons but the Liberal creep and conversion of VA to blue did it for me. :-):-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:19 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Remember to leave any Liberal taint and stupid ideas back in MD where they belong.

I left Northern VA for a variety of reasons but the Liberal creep and conversion of VA to blue did it for me. :-):-)
can you guys please keep the politics out of this thread?

At all the Arrowhead South events we donít allow any discussion whatsoever of politics. Because in all my years of tailgating and holding season tickets, Iíve never once talked about politics or religion at a Chiefs game.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:25 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
??? Don't understand the "all booked up" part. We have plenty of room for new fans to get involved.
Iíll DM you!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:23 AM Yesterday
New Miami road game details agreed to with the Dolphins.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:13 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
The Jax event was awesome....was planning on going for the Super Bowl, but last minute events changed things up and I couldn't make it.

Plan on being there for both Miami and TB games (x2), but will vouch for how awesome great everything was in Jax!
Looking forward to the Tampa game. We gonna partayyyyy!!
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:40 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Looking forward to the Tampa game. We gonna partayyyyy!!
Rock out with your cock out!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Thats all fine an dandy but please, no pics.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Iíve promised my woman Iíll try to refrain. But sometimes alcohol has a different plan.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 06:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Iíve promised my woman Iíll try to refrain. But sometimes alcohol has a different plan.
Just hoping itís not as hot as the Jax game lol...but man what a blast!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
Just hoping it’s not as hot as the Jax game lol...but man what a blast!
Since we know week 1 will be a Thursday night game at Arrowhead. At the earliest it will be week 2. And then no way do the Chiefs play two straight weeks on the road in Florida. At least we will get one game out of the 105 degree heat.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up