ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1815 of 1815
« First < 815131517151765180518111812181318141815
The Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Yep got to make you feel good about the future of this team. Damn near unbelievable considering where we come from a few years ago. After all the bad luck over the last 30 plus years ,Itís mind blowing how lucky we are now . Goes to show that a great QB really makes a difference.
That and it doesn't hurt that Chiefs have Veach and Reid.
Pioli, Haley, Crennel set this team back several years.
[Reply]
R Clark 10:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
That and it doesn't hurt that Chiefs have Veach and Reid.
Pioli, Haley, Crennel set this team back several years.
Thatís right Veach has done an excellent job so has Reid . I was a little worried when he got here with all the negative bs coming out of philly,and itís been just that bs.Granted he has his faults but so do we all , his can be lived with.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
$37 million a season.

And whatís funny is what are the other QBs going to say when their extensions come up? I deserve more money than Mahomes? :-) no you donít.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
$37 million a season.

And whatís funny is what are the other QBs going to say when their extensions come up? I deserve more money than Mahomes? :-) no you donít.
That seems to be Deshaun's angle. I wonder how much leverage he lost being on the other side of 51-7.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
$37 million a season.

Market correction. Most quarterbacks nowadays donít deserve what theyíre paid. Pat is just fixing a broken QB market.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 11:58 AM Today
Give him a full guaranteed deal
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:27 PM Today
I blame Kirk Fucking Cousins for the ridiculous QB market.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
That chop tho

Dude, he said Aaron Mahome...I don't think he meant Pat...:-)
[Reply]
Page 1815 of 1815
« First < 815131517151765180518111812181318141815
Up