ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 20
Mecca 06:40 AM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Who did you sign to screw up the cap space? There's a amount reserved for rookies depending on the picks you have. I just won a superbowl with the stock roster, and I signed the big names to long deals and still had 18mil in cap room come free agency offseason. Now i can release Dirty Dan, Sherman, Wakins to free up a ton of money for Mahomes long deal. Watkins contract is terrible.
That contract is 100% designed for him to either be cut or sign a new deal after 2 years. It was him betting on himself that he could go back into the FA market at 26 and the Chiefs giving Mahomes weapons as a first time starter.
[Reply]
Bump 01:49 PM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Who did you sign to screw up the cap space? There's a amount reserved for rookies depending on the picks you have. I just won a superbowl with the stock roster, and I signed the big names to long deals and still had 18mil in cap room come free agency offseason. Now i can release Dirty Dan, Sherman, Wakins to free up a ton of money for Mahomes long deal. Watkins contract is terrible.
all I really did was resign Hill and Jones and tag Fuller during the offseason and had to make cuts to sign anybody.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:24 AM 08-29-2019
ALL of the CB's are overrated, Kayvon Webster who started like 3 years ago and has basically spent his time since then getting injured and being a 4th CB has a 79 rating.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:34 AM 08-29-2019
Eric Berry was an 86 at launch. They don't give a fuck.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:50 AM 08-29-2019
Use the TFG roster, it's a lot better.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:55 PM 08-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Use the TFG roster, it's a lot better.
I don't see that on PC.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:02 PM 08-29-2019
Oh well shit it's on PS and Xbox, figured very few people were playing on PC.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:39 PM 08-29-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Oh well shit it's on PS and Xbox, figured very few people were playing on PC.
Quite a few of us are trying to persuade him to release it on pc.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:32 PM 08-29-2019
Playing a franchise as a player as anything other than a Qb is pointless. SAme shit. Play as a lb, and in training you’re not rewarded for doing you job. Rather, the goal is to prevent a TD or first down...... it you’re not in control of all the other players in coverage. So regardless how well you cover your guy, you fail because of dumb shit the AI does on your defense, . Why not make training how well you do YOUR specific role in the defense, (or offense)

Not sure about mut or just straight up franchise, but if you’re a CFM guy like me, the game is pretty garbage if I’m honest. Don’t waste your money.

It only cost me like $14 out of pocket if I recall, and even for me its still a regrettable purchase.

Just ... ,meh. Probably only played about 20 hours total .....just like last year where I stopped playing, right around this time.

There’s no reason why this game should be so bad compared to the other sports games, other than EA doesn’t GAF.
[Reply]
Sorry 02:18 AM 08-30-2019
I do appreciate the tougher catches and animations..but they are still a couple years away
[Reply]
lcarus 10:09 PM 08-30-2019
Ok something has been happening to me recently EVERY time that is clearly a glitch or something is just fucked up with my game but whenever I throw a bomb to a receiver (usually Tyreek) I switch to him after I throw the ball and I can't control him. The computer just makes Tyreek run off away from the ball and the AI intercepts the pass easily. It's fucking stupid as hell. Anyone else have this happen? I used to be able to control the receiver....had to have been after a patch recently or something.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:52 AM 08-31-2019
I'm loving this game, playing on all pro with realistic sliders is really good gameplay. Yes there is a lot of stupid shit that happens but it's a video game.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:34 AM 08-31-2019
When this game wants you to lose, it's nearly impossible to win. I was up on the Jets in the 4th quarter and all I had to do was run out the clock. I turned on conservative ball carrying and always held R1 to protect the ball. Still the game made me fumble the ball twice in the 4th quarter when that was the only way the computer could win. That's fucking dumb. I won't even mention all the other retarded things that happened.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:00 AM 08-31-2019
So, it's dog shit again? :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:11 AM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
So, it's dog shit again? :-)
no just google realistic sliders and the game is fine.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 40
« First < 243031323334 35363738 > Last »
Up