ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 109 of 111
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2020 NFL Free Agency Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:39 AM 03-16-2020
Certified Corona free.

Post here. Pertinent free agent signings can still have their own thread. Anyone who replies with a Q, because something is buried in this thread should blah blah AIDS tree.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:55 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by TRR:
Reality.

Rather save a vet minimum contract for another position.
What? That doesn't even make sense.

Teams will still carry a 90 man roster into TC and only the Top 51 count towards the salary cap.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:56 PM 04-05-2020
Not showing up to camp fat. Not hard.

Thanks.
:-)
[Reply]
TRR 04:58 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
What? That doesn't even make sense.

Teams will still carry a 90 man roster into TC and only the Top 51 count towards the salary cap.
It makes perfect sense. Suggs is no longer of value. More sense than a torn pec needing 9 months to heal. :-)
[Reply]
TRR 04:59 PM 04-05-2020
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:17 PM 04-05-2020
If Clowney doesn't get a big deal...i wonder if he would be tempted to screw the league ala Boogie Cousins and take a cheaper one year deal with us to try and win a ring? Could yall imagine Clark, Jones and Clowney on our D-line? Would be crazy man :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:21 PM 04-05-2020
It makes perfect sense. Suggs is no longer of value. More sense than a torn pec needing 9 months to heal. :-)
Again, :-)

https://www.howardluksmd.com/orthope...don-treatment/

How Long Does Is Recovery From A Torn Pectoral Tendon?

Pectoralis tears generally heal very well. It can take at least 6 months until you are back in the gym and back to your normal routine. It can take a year or more until you have normal strength, although that might occur earlier in many of you.

----
While Okafor might be 100% when the season begins, there's no guarantee.
[Reply]
TRR 05:26 PM 04-05-2020
Again, :-)

https://www.howardluksmd.com/orthope...don-treatment/

How Long Does Is Recovery From A Torn Pectoral Tendon?

Pectoralis tears generally heal very well. It can take at least 6 months until you are back in the gym and back to your normal routine. It can take a year or more until you have normal strength, although that might occur earlier in many of you.

----
While Okafor might be 100% when the season begins, there's no guarantee.
4 months. Not a full tear. Again :-)

JJ Watt says hello.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:50 PM 04-05-2020
4 months. Not a full tear. Again :-)

JJ Watt says hello.
So, because JJ Watt came back early and was mostly ineffective, everyone that suffers that type of tear will have the same exact outcome?

Again, I said it was no guarantee that Okafor would be 100% by the start of TC, not that his career was over or that he necessarily would not be ready.

I'm done responding to your foolishness.
[Reply]
TRR 10:40 PM 04-05-2020
So, because JJ Watt came back early and was mostly ineffective, everyone that suffers that type of tear will have the same exact outcome?

Again, I said it was no guarantee that Okafor would be 100% by the start of TC, not that his career was over or that he necessarily would not be ready.

I'm done responding to your foolishness.
Have a fantastic evening.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:09 AM 04-06-2020
This sounds like it could be up one NFL team's alley...

"As one club executive told me Friday, it’s unnerving to think there’s even a small possibility that one NFL team with a smart IT person could figure how to hack another team’s Zoom sessions on draft night."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ia-peter-king/
[Reply]
PHOG 08:16 AM 04-06-2020
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

"As one club executive told me Friday, it’s unnerving to think there’s even a small possibility that one NFL team with a smart IT person could figure how to hack another team’s Zoom sessions on draft night."

[Reply]
Hydrae 08:22 AM 04-06-2020

Set up the connection with a password and it will alleviate most of those concerns. Nothing is 100% but that is the best advice related with the Zoom hacking issues that have been going around.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:40 AM 04-06-2020

Oh, it's from PFT. Interesting.

Almost as if Mike Florio has been raging against the NFL holding an online draft ever since they made the announcement. Raging against it just like he raged against Tyreek Hill not getting suspended this season.

Actually, I've been watching his segments with Chris Simms and (when he's on) Big Cat quite a bit. He's not bad. Just... when he gets all lawyerly and can't get off his moral high horse... hooo boy he's a vagina
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:33 AM 04-06-2020
Or, NFL teams can spend a laughably small amount of money to get set up with Webex or GoTo Meeting or even Microsoft Teams and run that stuff that way.

Zoom is garbage. It's easy to use and advertises itself well, but it's a piece of shit compared to the options I listed above. The only thing it does well is let everybody be visible on video chat at all once.

The league should look at Microsoft solutions. They're so in bed with them/Surfaces anyway, it makes sense. Teams or even the Stream app would work well and be secure-able.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:01 AM 04-06-2020
The 2010s all decade team just came out.

Kelce, Mathieu, Berry and Hill (Punt Returner) made it

Mahomes will make it in the 2020s all decade team
[Reply]
Page 109 of 111
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111 >
Up