« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:14 AM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
'We' didn't do shit.

Pittburgh ran the ball at will, then made the retarded decision to pass in the red zone. Luckily Rapelisburger was utterly inept that day, so six drives stalled for no reason whatsoever.
Exactly. Pittsburgh self-destructed. We didn't stop them. It was an embarrassment.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:27 PM 01-23-2018
Bettcher going to the Giants.

So much for that idea.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:37 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Bettcher going to the Giants.

So much for that idea.
Andy Reid is an asshole... He's a piece of shit... He hates KC, and football... He's gay for Sutton! Duh!

That's all code of he better get us to the SB next year, or quit! Unless he makes a change at DC, this has to be his Waterloo. If it's not his Waterloo, it's Clark telling KC to fuck off, he wants to move the team to L.A. (too)...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:19 PM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Andy Reid is an asshole... He's a piece of shit... He hates KC, and football... He's gay for Sutton! Duh!

That's all code of he better get us to the SB next year, or quit! Unless he makes a change at DC, this has to be his Waterloo. If it's not his Waterloo, it's Clark telling KC to **** off, he wants to move the team to L.A. (too)...
Heh. Your sentiment is a little more extreme than mine, but I hear you.

How this organization can “stand pat” after that playoff debacle regarding its coaching ranks is stunning. You lose your wonderkid offensive coordinator while a long-time respected coach also retires. You promote from within but give the OC title to a guy who has a miserable acumen as a playcaller in college, and question his chops with the passing game. Never mind you have a shiny new toy at quarterback that needs grooming. Is Bieniemy a guy who can get the most out of Mahomes? Kafka? Really?

I will become angry talking about the defense, so I won’t. I’ve made my position clear.

It’s as if the playoff loss shellshocked the organization and they have no ****ing clue as to how to remedy their mediocrity. More of the same shit. Hunt better demand some accountability from Reid/Veach or the franchise will revert back to punch line status on short order.

Can’t they see what everyone else sees? Maddening.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:41 AM 01-24-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Heh. Your sentiment is a little more extreme than mine, but I hear you.

How this organization can “stand pat” after that playoff debacle regarding its coaching ranks is stunning. You lose your wonderkid offensive coordinator while a long-time respected coach also retires. You promote from within but give the OC title to a guy who has a miserable acumen as a playcaller in college, and question his chops with the passing game. Never mind you have a shiny new toy at quarterback that needs grooming. Is Bieniemy a guy who can get the most out of Mahomes? Kafka? Really?

I will become angry talking about the defense, so I won’t. I’ve made my position clear.

It’s as if the playoff loss shellshocked the organization and they have no ****ing clue as to how to remedy their mediocrity. More of the same shit. Hunt better demand some accountability from Reid/Veach or the franchise will revert back to punch line status on short order.

Can’t they see what everyone else sees? Maddening.
This is where the city of Kansas City and Chiefs fans around the world have been kicked in the dick. Other than the fortune Lamar Hunt amassed, the rest of the Hunts are trust fund babies. Doomed to wealth! For 48 years the Hunt family's only "concern" has been the NFL's annual paycheck, nothing more. With what we've come to know about the Hunt family, they probably thanked Triplett for doing a great job and made their way to the airport with Fiji as their "don't listen to the fans" destination (again).

So don't expect to hear anything from the Hunts, not because "they're doing their yelling in private", but because they're not doing anything. Well, maybe they're building sandcastles.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:50 AM 08-25-2018
Fire this cocksucking mother fucker now!
[Reply]
TLO 11:53 AM 08-25-2018
We have no talent in the secondary beyond Fuller.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:55 AM 08-25-2018
No matter how you slice it, he needs to go if we aren’t at least average this year.

If it’s a scheme issue, obviously that’s his fault.

If it’s a talent development issue, he’s running the defense. He should be making players better.

If it’s a pure talent issue, then why do we suck no matter who’s playing? We have new players at every level this year, but the results don’t change. We were only respectable when Houston and Berry were playing out of their minds.
[Reply]
Strongside 11:56 AM 08-25-2018
Yep.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:57 AM 08-25-2018
Do we have a Bob Sutton optimist anywhere?

I’m legitimately curious what the argument is that Bob Sutton should still be employed?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:58 AM 08-25-2018
Fire Veach while we're at it
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:09 PM 08-25-2018
I'm down with it.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 12:12 PM 08-25-2018
Agreed....
Fire Sutton....If Andy wont, fire Andy and Sutton.....If Veach wont, Fire the whole damn staff.

2nd string team bitch slapping Bob's defense.......This guy is Greg Robinson bad.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:12 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
We have no talent in the secondary beyond Fuller.
Who's fault is that?
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:17 PM 08-25-2018
I was wanting him kicked to the curb as soon as wade Phillips was available! Before he went to Denver!
[Reply]
Page 62 of 298
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up