Page 61 of 298
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:50 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by booger:
Consider also the Sutton guys like Deleone and Mike Smith could catch on with Pettine in GB as they don’t seem to have that staff filled out. Chuck Pagono as senior defense asst or DB coach to pair with Al Harris I would be good with if Bettcher was DC. I’m thinking Harris and Britt Reid would be the only returning in such a case. Brenston Buckner and Larry Foote would round out pretty well with the others.

I keep looking at this as a transition year and why not make the move now? Sutton Gibbs and Emmitt...all good coaches but it just seems right to stay get some new voices plus not having major changes in scheme it just makes sense to me. It’s sooner or later with the D coaches and unless he’s growing Al Harris into the role why not now?
Yeah Bettcher available may be enough for Andy to have a change of heart. He is a solid coach who knows how to use talent. Veach needs to make Andy see the light here. This D needs a new voice, and Bettcher has fielded productive defenses with some physicality and big play ability.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:51 PM 01-22-2018
Arizona's defenses always seem to play tough, hard football.. not always the most talented (although they are good), but they are a physical bunch.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:15 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
It’s time to make hay with a qb in a rookie deal

Don’t fuck around, cut all the old ass broke dicks and start bringing in talent
This.

Time to go full-Belicheat on any and all sentimental nonsense.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:28 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
That's why you make the decision on Sutton's body of work -- only playoff game that the D was not an embarrassment was against Houston. Indy, NE, Pitt, TN -- D couldn't force a punt to save its life.
Indy was a dumpster fire, I'll give you that.

Giving up 27 to Brady in Foxboro wasn't bad and holding Pitt to 18 should have been good enough.

If that cum stain Triplette swallows his fucking whistle on DJ's sack/Houston's scoop and score this defense probably looks a whole lot better.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:31 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Yeah Bettcher available may be enough for Andy to have a change of heart. He is a solid coach who knows how to use talent. Veach needs to make Andy see the light here. This D needs a new voice, and Bettcher has fielded productive defenses with some physicality and big play ability.
If there's any bright side, it's that Sutton is 66. Emmitt Thomas is 74. Gibbs 65. I would hope the Chiefs are considering succession planning. If not now, very soon.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:38 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Indy was a dumpster fire, I'll give you that.

Giving up 27 to Brady in Foxboro wasn't bad and holding Pitt to 18 should have been good enough.

If that cum stain Triplette swallows his fucking whistle on DJ's sack/Houston's scoop and score this defense probably looks a whole lot better.

This is why he needs to be fired. A defensive alignment so horrifyingly bad against the run the Titans audibled and scored on it. Fucking useless pile of shit.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:39 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

This is why he needs to be fired. A defensive alignment so horrifyingly bad against the run the Titans audibled and scored on it. ****ing useless pile of shit.
That alignment is so poor that I almost wonder if the players fucked it up. There's no way an NFL coach actually thought that looked good. I hope not at least.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:44 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That alignment is so poor that I almost wonder if the players fucked it up. There's no way an NFL coach actually thought that looked good. I hope not at least.
Call a timeout if your players are confused. Not that hard. No matter how you slice it, 110% of the blame for that abysmal play lies at Suttons feet.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:49 PM 01-22-2018
Call a timeout if your players are confused. Not that hard. No matter how you slice it, 110% of the blame for that abysmal play lies at Suttons feet.
To my eye, the biggest issue aside from being in the dime package is Bailey being over in a shade to the weak side, as well as the other DL (Jenkins?) being over too far to the weak side. Don't know what that's about.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:55 PM 01-22-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
To my eye, the biggest issue aside from being in the dime package is Bailey being over in a shade to the weak side, as well as the other DL (Jenkins?) being over too far to the weak side. Don't know what that's about.
They're both attacking gaps it looks like. C-RG and RG-RT. Too bad that left Hali, KPL, and Murray to cover the left side of the field. No Ragland. No DJ. Fuck Bob Sutton.
[Reply]
ILChief 10:36 AM 01-23-2018
Former #AZCardinals DC James Bettcher is sxheduled to meet with the #Titans and the #Giants for their vacant coordinator jobs today here in Mobile, sources say. A top candidate for both.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:51 AM 01-23-2018
The mods might as well lock this thread, its a big ol' waste of time
[Reply]
Rausch 10:51 AM 01-23-2018

This is why he needs to be fired. A defensive alignment so horrifyingly bad against the run the Titans audibled and scored on it. ****ing useless pile of shit.
That 2nd half against the Titans was so bad it's like JJ Abrams was hired to look over the last 30 yeas of failure, pulled elements from each one, and made a soft-reboot for 2017...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:04 AM 01-23-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Pitt took a lot of time off the clock. But we kept scoring down.
'We' didn't do shit.

Pittburgh ran the ball at will, then made the retarded decision to pass in the red zone. Luckily Rapelisburger was utterly inept that day, so six drives stalled for no reason whatsoever.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:09 AM 01-23-2018

610 mentioned after the game that a reason why they had 2 DL was bc of the lack of depth.

That 3rd spot was supposed to be where Chris Jones or Nacho lines up but both were out of the game.

Either way it’s still not a good scheme to draw up. Nexcusable.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 298
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up