ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 268
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread
DaneMcCloud 03:28 PM 01-20-2016
For all things Episode VIII related info including spoilers.

The release date is now December 15, 2017.

The Official Synopsis from Star Wars.com

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”

New footage in Japanese Trailer

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:18 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn:
My own personal preference based on rumors I've seen (I didn't read Dane's Spoiler above):

1. Her parents are people we haven't met yet; are not recurring characters in the SW universe so far.

2. She's a Kenobi

3. She's the Emperor's granddaughter

4. She's a Skywalker

5. She's Anakin reincarnated (fart noise)

6. She's a Han & Leia's kid.
:-)

Yeah, the "perpetual chosen one"-thing fucking sucks.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:19 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
I would prefer the Kenobi angle, and it would make some sense if Obi Wan abandoned the celibacy-thing while on Tatooine.
I hope she's the granddaughter of Kenobi and Duchess Satine, which would further prove the hypocrisy of the Jedi Order.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:25 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I hope she's the granddaughter of Kenobi and Duchess Satine, which would further prove the hypocrisy of the Jedi Order.
That's the most likely path, though it would be cool if Kenobi had some action with another force-sensitive in his post-Jedi wanderings.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:47 PM 06-19-2016
We need those Kenobi stand alone movies. I think the reveal would be better there than in VIII, if that theory is true.

Would explain why she's seemingly stronger with the Force than Kylo - she's the daughter of a powerful Jedi Master where he is the son of a Force sensitive woman who never trained as a Jedi or tried to hone her skills.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:53 PM 06-19-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
We need those Kenobi stand alone movies. I think the reveal would be better there than in VIII, if that theory is true.

Would explain why she's seemingly stronger with the Force than Kylo - she's the daughter of a powerful Jedi Master where he is the son of a Force sensitive woman who never trained as a Jedi or tried to hone her skills.
Yes. That single movie or series with Ewan would be the best part of this whole affair.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:09 PM 06-19-2016
Alright, this rumor has been out there for a couple of weeks now and is gaining traction everywhere. Even though this is the Spoiler Thread, if true, this is REALLY a massive spoiler. It also ties back to the latest series of books and Luke Skywalker, in which Rian Johnson contributed to the story line.

Spoiler!

Boooo. Boooooooooooo. That sucks, I don't like it, it's crap. Boooooooooo.

Also, too much of this "Chosen One" nonsense makes it feel like The Matrix, which is unnecessary and unwanted, IMO.
I agree.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:32 PM 06-27-2016
https://www.yahoo.com/news/uh-oh-did...203831242.html

Possible luke spoiler, from his mouth.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:01 PM 06-27-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Boooo. Boooooooooooo. That sucks, I don't like it, it's crap. Boooooooooo.

:-)

Yep.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:05 PM 07-06-2016
Daisy Ridley posted a work out video on Instagram and made a point of covering her hair, because it's a secret. Padawan braid?

[Reply]
The Franchise 08:30 PM 07-06-2016
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/ATPhAYT
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:14 AM 07-07-2016
The real story is Driver's new face plate.

Goodbye dorky-assed, Vader wannabe helmet.

Thank....

God.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:06 AM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
The real story is Driver's new face plate.

Goodbye dorky-assed, Vader wannabe helmet.

Thank....

God.
Where did you see that?
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 10:48 AM 07-07-2016
He' probably talking about the concept art in The Art of Star Wars book or whatever it was called that came out in last Dec/Jan.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:14 AM 07-07-2016
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn:
He' probably talking about the concept art in The Art of Star Wars book or whatever it was called that came out in last Dec/Jan.
My kids gave it to me as a Father's Day gift but we've been too busy to go through it. I'll have to look for this art tonight.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:00 PM 07-07-2016

Also, word on the street is that the other Knights are lesser force-sensitives, likely in the vein of Marauders and Assassins from KOTOR.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 268
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up