ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 63
« First < 9495556575859 60616263 >
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:51 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI47PC-TXmA
He's really going to bring the heat on the QBR this year. You'll see!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:52 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
CP is gonna suck this season.

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:53 PM 08-08-2017
I'm looking quite forward to watching football with renewed optimism for the future, knowing that we FINALLY have a real direction we're moving towards
[Reply]
Frazod 06:55 PM 08-08-2017
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI47PC-TXmA
Mother of God, that woman in the black dress is spectacular. :-)

What the hell were they even talking about?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:55 PM 08-08-2017
Wrong.

Freed from the tyranny of aged, alcoholic, butthurt moderation, CP will be the PREMIER site on the web for "pull no punches"-commentary on game day and beyond.

Get on board and buckle-up, Matilda; this ride is gonna' soil your granny panties.

CHOOO-CHOOO!
[Reply]
stevieray 06:56 PM 08-08-2017
Nope.
[Reply]
bigjosh 06:56 PM 08-08-2017
Give me one good reason I would pretend to be a Chiefs fan? To troll a bunch of people who I am never going to meet? Trust me I have better things to do with my time.

I been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid, long before Smitty came here. Just because I think he is a quality QB and a good game manager doesn't mean I am not a Chiefs fan. Chief fans are allowed to have different opinions you do know that right?

I'm not an ingrate like the Alex Smith haters. I appreciate what he has brought to this organization since coming here.

Smitty's stats against the SB making Falcons last season.
21/25, 270 YDs, 1 TD, 0 INT, 125 Rating

Wheeeeeeeew! Lets go Smitty!!!!!! Chiefssssssssssss!
And the defense had to score half the points that game to narrowly squeeze out a W.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
stevieray 06:57 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Wrong.

Freed from the tyranny of aged, alcoholic, butthurt moderation, CP will be the PREMIER site on the web for "pull no punches"-commentary on game day and beyond.

Get on board and buckle-up, Matilda; this ride is gonna' soil your granny panties.

CHOOO-CHOOO!
Not interested.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:59 PM 08-08-2017
Not interested.
Most of the old die hard chiefs fans aren't interested in playoffs or championships... They don't want to risk building a franchise to win and still believe Herm will fix the defense and not touch the offense...

I have a family full of true fans. I know where you're coming from. The long for the glory days of Marty...
[Reply]
Frazod 07:01 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Most of the old die hard chiefs fans aren't interested in playoffs or championships... They don't want to risk building a franchise to win and still believe Herm will fix the defense and not touch the offense...

I have a family full of true fans. I know where you're coming from. The long for the glory days of Marty...
If Marty was a quarterback, his name would be Alex Smith. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 07:02 PM 08-08-2017

:-)...

Damn this is so weak I'm ashamed for even replying to it.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:03 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
If Marty was a quarterback, his name would be Alex Smith. :-)
They think if mahomes doesn't pan out it will set the franchise back for decades. Yet for the last 4 decades they have been set back with no chance of winning a championship....

That medicore culture runs deep in the KC metro area.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:04 PM 08-08-2017
Not interested.
Your choice to be a poster.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:05 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Your choice to participate.
...not interested.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:05 PM 08-08-2017
They think if mahomes doesn't pan out it will set the franchise back for decades. Yet for the last 4 decades they have been set back with no chance of winning a championship....

That medicore culture runs deep in the KC metro area.
Damn near five decades, at this point. I'm 52, and while I was alive when they won SBIV, I have no memory of it.

Enough with this mediocrity/cast off shit. Roll the dice. If they fail, at least they tried.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 63
« First < 9495556575859 60616263 >
Up