ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 63
« First < 8485455565758 59606162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>All alex all the time
Easy 6 09:46 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd like to get those two really rolling together like Atlanta uses Freeman and Coleman. Just a couple of well balanced runners who run hard as hell and can catch the ball.

This team is going to need a top notch run game to make an AFC Championship under Alex Smith in 2017, along with a top notch defense. Now, if Mahomes becomes as good as many including myself think he could be, it's a whole new level for the Chiefs. The offense could become something it hasn't been in nearly 15 years.
I honestly dont see our guys being quite as dynamic as Atlantas duo

But what our guys lack in explosiveness, they should be be able to make up for with with a grinding, wear you down, kill the clock style... provided Ehingers return is the cure for what ailed us last year

What Alex Smith brings this year, I have no clue... tempted to expect the same old shit because thats how he has mostly played for his entire career

But maybe, just maybe, the writing on the wall spurs him to reach outside of himself and he tries to MAKE plays for once... 'good' Smiff can approach dynamic, we'll see

The pressure will either make him wilt, or make him show off

If he decides to grab his balls, we could have a great year
[Reply]
rico 12:49 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Combination of all of those things but you have to give Smitty at least some credit.

The Alex Smith haters are so obsessed with their hate for Smitty that they refuse to believe anyone who defends Smitty is a Chiefs fan.

Unbelievable but predictable at the same time. Apparently Andy Reid and our coaches also aren't Chief fans since they have been consistent in their praise for Smitty.
It's very easy to distinguish an Alexsexual from an actual Chiefs fan. And you are an Alexsexual who is transparent as hell. Anyone who believes that you are a Chiefs fan has been duped.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:08 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
I bet you wish you still had Smitty huh or do you prefer Brian Hoyer

I'm going to start calling him Shitty.

You brought this upon yourself
[Reply]
dls6501 01:14 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Interesting.
Everything Kaepernick warned us about has come true. Until he posts something that one day because blatantly false, I am going to continue to treat his word as gospel.

Like Jose Canseco with steroids.
[Reply]
rico 01:29 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

:-)... Perfect. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:38 PM 08-08-2017
Shitty is an okay regular season QB, but he can't beat tough opponents in the playoffs.

Shitty is shitty.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:48 PM 08-08-2017

:-)
[Reply]
rico 02:18 PM 08-08-2017
Shitty is an okay regular season QB, but he can't beat tough opponents in the playoffs.

Shitty is shitty.
Shitty ASS!!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:19 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
YES!! Smitty is taking over the board. By the end of the season everyone will know the name Smitty.
Motherfuck Shitty right in his unremarkable cornhole.

I concur.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:33 PM 08-08-2017
You've been shitty rolled!
Attached: alexsmith.gif (599.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:36 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
You've been shitty rolled!
Holee SHIT(TY)!
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:37 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
It's very easy to distinguish an Alexsexual from an actual Chiefs fan. And you are an Alexsexual who is transparent as hell. Anyone who believes that you are a Chiefs fan has been duped.
Give me one good reason I would pretend to be a Chiefs fan? To troll a bunch of people who I am never going to meet? Trust me I have better things to do with my time.

I been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid, long before Smitty came here. Just because I think he is a quality QB and a good game manager doesn't mean I am not a Chiefs fan. Chief fans are allowed to have different opinions you do know that right?

I'm not an ingrate like the Alex Smith haters. I appreciate what he has brought to this organization since coming here.

Smitty's stats against the SB making Falcons last season.
21/25, 270 YDs, 1 TD, 0 INT, 125 Rating

Wheeeeeeeew! Lets go Smitty!!!!!! Chiefssssssssssss!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:42 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Give me one good reason I would pretend to be a Chiefs fan? To troll a bunch of people who I am never going to meet? Trust me I have better things to do with my time.

I been a Chiefs fan since I was a kid, long before Shitty came here. Just because I think he is a quality QB and a good game manager doesn't mean I am not a Chiefs fan. Chief fans are allowed to have different opinions you do know that right?

I'm not an ingrate like the Alex Shit haters. I appreciate what he has brought to this organization since coming here.

Shitty's stats against the SB making Falcons last season.
21/25, 270 YDs, 1 TD, 0 INT, 125 Rating

Wheeeeeeeew! Lets go Shitty!!!!!! Chiefssssssssssss!
And I have nothing but time on my hands, fella'.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:43 PM 08-08-2017
CP is gonna suck this season.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:45 PM 08-08-2017
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI47PC-TXmA
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:50 PM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by stevieray:
CP is gonna suck this season.
Shitty rolled
Attached: alexsmith.gif (599.1 KB)