ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 114
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:31 PM 11-02-2017
I just want big clouds and good flavor. Looking at the AL85 and zero nicotine. Thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
listopencil 09:00 PM 11-02-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
I just want big clouds and good flavor. Looking at the AL85 and zero nicotine. Thoughts?
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm not familiar with the AL85 so I did a lazy Google. This is what I came up with:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/SMOK-AL8...p/sm-alo30.htm

If you're wanting klowdz and you want to use 18650's (batteries) then get a regulated mod that takes at least two batteries. A good rule of thumb with 18650's in regulated mods is to use one battery for every 50 Watts you plan to go for. And that's just for safety. If you want a decent lifespan between charges you'll want more. So, that mod goes to 85W and it takes a single 18650. I'd say it's a bad choice for you because you're going to want to run it at least at 35W if not 50W or more if you wanna go klowdz bro klowdz. It depends on the tank you pick, though. There are tanks that give good flavor and what I consider to be decent vapor production at 35W. But I vape to avoid smoking.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:36 PM 11-02-2017
The one I checked out with 2 batteries was like 120 bucks. I will admit I'm not familiar with mods or any of that shit. The guy at the vape store let me taste some of the flavors and wow they we're amazing.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:39 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
The one I checked out with 2 batteries was like 120 bucks. I will admit I'm not familiar with mods or any of that shit. The guy at the vape store let me taste some of the flavors and wow they we're amazing.
Check out My Vapor Store online. They have good customer service, good prices, and a good selection.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Ecig-Mod...show=25&page=1
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:40 PM 11-05-2017
Got Smoke 22 it's awesome exactly what I was looking for. I got this blue berry like flavor almost taste like fruit coca pebbles. Anyone else have some good flavor recommendations?
[Reply]
listopencil 02:05 AM 11-17-2017
The Sauce LA (caramel waffle cappuccino) and The Dollar E-Juice Club (cookies and cream). But browse their selections. Just stay away from the Dollar sweet tobacco flavor because it's horrible.

I am now using a Big Buddha 30 ml RTA (at around 30 mm) and a Dynast 26650 mech mod. MTL for days on this thing.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:18 PM 12-05-2017
Couple of things. I recently picked up a Smok Alien mod with the baby beast tank. Got it all at myvaporstore for $50 total.

Absolutely love it, but am going through juice a bit quicker and would like to start mixing my own. How did that graham cracker and cream recipe work out for you Viper? Do you have the recipe?

I want to find a couple of simple and tasty recipes, not really go crazy experimenting. I tend to like the dessert flavors. Any suggestions from anyone? Where do you guys buy the flavorings and what are a few of the essential flavors to have on hand?
[Reply]
listopencil 07:56 AM 02-21-2018
Dropping in on this old thread again. I am now pretty much only using KayFun, KayFun style, and Kayfun clone tanks. I do have a back up and a stealth device that I keep in my bag at work just in case something goes wrong but these things are great. They are RTA's and they are the shit for mimicking a cig. On the e-cig board I frequent there is a really nice lady (who also lives in California) that mailed me a bunch of her old KayFun stuff with some other gear and it's a blast.

If you are into mixing up flavors I'd try Nicotine River. I bought VG from them and it was very good quality, best I've had. I've heard good things about their flavorings.
[Reply]
Daniel_joy 03:23 AM 04-19-2018
I used to be a heavy smoker too... But am clean now, not even a single smoke after I started vaping...
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:45 AM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by Daniel_joy:
I used to be a heavy smoker too... But am clean now, not even a single smoke after I started vaping...
almost five years tobacco free :-) :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:00 AM 04-19-2018
Yeah, about 5 years for me, too.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:29 PM 04-19-2018
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Yeah, about 5 years for me, too.
Hey - I have gone unflavored. I am just vaping 50/50@18nic MTL on RTA's. I bought a gallon of unflavored juice from Nicotine River for a touch under $50. I added a couple of Gorilla bottles to take advantage of the free shipping. I'd recommend going to them for DIY stuff. Everything I have bought from them has been high quality.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:14 PM 06-29-2018
Anybody vaping with no nicotine? Thinking about picking up my first vape. Stopped smoking 13 years ago. I miss the process but not the nicotine. Any recommendations?
[Reply]
bigjosh 07:41 PM 06-29-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Anybody vaping with no nicotine? Thinking about picking up my first vape. Stopped smoking 13 years ago. I miss the process but not the nicotine. Any recommendations?
My first recommendation would be to not start if you have been off the cigarettes for that long.

If you want to try it Ill give you recommendations but i would need to know what you are looking to get out of it. Do you want to make clouds, simulate cigarettes, or just have somwthing to puff on while around other smokers? What kind of flavors would you be into?

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:17 PM 06-29-2018
NO
[Reply]
Page 112 of 114
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114 >
Up