ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones goes after Sneed
GloryDayz 04:19 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Our defense looked like were a bunch of broke dicks for 95% of the game.
Fixed.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:19 PM 11-23-2020
Chris Jones has no room to talk. He game impact has disappeared.

He did almost nothing in the Raider's game. Except a big offside penalty that is.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:45 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:

He did almost nothing in the Raider's game. Except a big offside penalty that is.
He had 2 QB pressures that I remember. Plus you're a fucking retard Jake
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:50 PM 11-23-2020
Whatever it is that transpired between them, or didn't, I fully expect last night to be the alarm bell that side of the ball desperately needed going down the stretch

Its perfectly fair to recognize that Vegas likely has the best O line in the biz, but the absolute stonewall job they put on us cannot be repeated... by them or anyone else
[Reply]
staylor26 06:40 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Whatever it is that transpired between them, or didn't, I fully expect last night to be the alarm bell that side of the ball desperately needed going down the stretch

Its perfectly fair to recognize that Vegas likely has the best O line in the biz, but the absolute stonewall job they put on us cannot be repeated... by them or anyone else
Nothing like a wake-up call that didn’t cost you an L...
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:46 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
True, but with any other QB we likely lose for lack of up front pressure
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:47 PM 11-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I actually thumbed up one of your posts. Hard to believe I agree with a moron like you. :-)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:20 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:

You mean the offsides penalty where he wasn't offsides?
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:29 PM 11-23-2020
I'd be more concerned if they weren't mad last night.....it's football: It's an emotional game, and when units as a whole aren't playing well, they're going to get frustrated and people are going to call other people out, and (as is the case with most everyone), I'd guess Jones was just as pissed about his own play even moreso than everyone else.

I'd also bet good money that once the game was over, they bro hugged it out in the locker room (or whatever the Covid equivalent to that is now) and all was good, particularly since they won the game.

When you have a bunch of alpha dudes fighting together in the trenches, it's sometimes going to get ugly....
[Reply]
Cosmos 08:32 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
I'd be more concerned if they weren't mad last night.....it's football: It's an emotional game, and when units as a whole aren't playing well, they're going to get frustrated and people are going to call other people out, and (as is the case with most everyone), I'd guess Jones was just as pissed about his own play even moreso than everyone else.

I'd also bet good money that once the game was over, they bro hugged it out in the locker room (or whatever the Covid equivalent to that is now) and all was good, particularly since they won the game.

When you have a bunch of alpha dudes fighting together in the trenches, it's sometimes going to get ugly....
I’m counting on Jones,Clark,Wharton and crew to get after Brady.....or it’s going to be a long day...and a whole lot of bitching.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:38 PM 11-23-2020
After week 11 last year all of you idiots were blaming chris jones for everything wrong with the defense.

Geezus christ.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:47 PM 11-23-2020
Did this not show up in the All22? Surprised no one has shared the full video yet
[Reply]
In58men 07:05 AM 11-24-2020
Anybody else notice Jones “walking” a lot during plays?

Dude was literally just standing still.
[Reply]
TRR 07:56 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by In58men:

This was in every scouting report on Jones coming out of college. This, and his mediocre play in the run game. It’s tolerable when he’s getting pressure/sacks on the QB. Much more noticeable when he is not.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:50 AM 11-24-2020
Originally Posted by In58men:

Watch him on the last Raiders TD to Witten.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up