ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 30 of 252
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Miles 02:20 AM 09-03-2016
Sounds like I need to go back to playing Fallout. I really liked it initially but lost momentum when it felt a bit too open world
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:57 AM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by Miles:
Sounds like I need to go back to playing Fallout. I really liked it initially but lost momentum when it felt a bit too open world
That's the cool thing about it, the world isn't that big. It's actually quite a bit smaller than FO3. However, there's a lot more to see and do. The fast travel system is pretty awesome as well.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:46 AM 09-03-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
That's the cool thing about it, the world isn't that big. It's actually quite a bit smaller than FO3. However, there's a lot more to see and do. The fast travel system is pretty awesome as well.
Geography wise it is a whole lot smaller than FO3. Map wise it certainly is smaller than New Vegas.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:19 AM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Geography wise it is a whole lot smaller than FO3. Map wise it certainly is smaller than New Vegas.
The far harbor dlc adds a lot, surprisingly.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:16 PM 09-04-2016
OK, so I have a PS3 and PS4. I wanted to know if Dantes Inferno is worth buying/playing on the PS3. Thoughts?
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:44 AM 09-05-2016
Originally Posted by Stryker:
OK, so I have a PS3 and PS4. I wanted to know if Dantes Inferno is worth buying/playing on the PS3. Thoughts?
That's a classic.
Good game, your typical hack and slash. Good story, (of course).

It shows boobies too. You can probably pick it up for what, 5-6 bucks at GameStop?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 08:49 AM 09-05-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Actually, with enough turrets, I have had several times where the message pops up that a settlement successfully defended itself. Although you do have to go see the settler for the quests that Don Cheadle gives you. I mean Preston Garvey. Or they will fail eventually if you don't go talk to them.
I still have not had my Spectacle Island settlement attacked. I wonder if it has to do with my 400+ defense?

I love this island. I currently have 32 settlers.. all sexy women stripped down to panties and bra.. but with good weapons and ballistic fiber 5 hat assortments. Paradise indeed!

This game has been great. The crafting/building really makes it superior to the prior FO games... and the aimless exploration is always a must.

:-)
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:56 AM 09-05-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I still have not had my Spectacle Island settlement attacked. I wonder if it has to do with my 400+ defense?

I love this island. I currently have 32 settlers.. all sexy women stripped down to panties and bra.. but with good weapons and ballistic fiber 5 hat assortments. Paradise indeed!

This game has been great. The crafting/building really makes it superior to the prior FO games... and the aimless exploration is always a must.

:-)
My only real complaints are:
1. Lack of a morale system. That used to be awesome in FO 3.
2. Graphics are very sub par. Bethesda needs to move on from that tired old engine.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:05 AM 09-05-2016
My only real complaints are:
1. Lack of a morale system. That used to be awesome in FO 3.
2. Graphics are very sub par. Bethesda needs to move on from that tired old engine.
both, good points.

This was my very first game played (playing) on the XBOX ONE moving from the 360.. and I did expect more, visually.

The missing morale system is unfortunate, yeah. Loved the old KOTOR way of going light or dark.

I wish there were more clothing options also. That I could put ballistic fiber into more options.

Wish that I could name my settlers.. and have more interesting interactions.

Wish that I could add even more nude women settlers. I may have just about exhausted the ways.. (max charisma + clothing boosts + daytrip + booze + g. mentat)

Wish the companion traveling was less annoying. I find their presence hinders me in sneaking and in general, combat.
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:25 AM 09-05-2016
both, good points.

This was my very first game played (playing) on the XBOX ONE moving from the 360.. and I did expect more, visually.

The missing morale system is unfortunate, yeah. Loved the old KOTOR way of going light or dark.

I wish there were more clothing options also. That I could put ballistic fiber into more options.

Wish that I could name my settlers.. and have more interesting interactions.

Wish that I could add even more nude women settlers. I may have just about exhausted the ways.. (max charisma + clothing boosts + daytrip + booze + g. mentat)

Wish the companion traveling was less annoying. I find their presence hinders me in sneaking and in general, combat.
Agreed on a lot of these. I hate it when the companion bitches constantly about looting.
Fuck off! I need copper you slut.

The most interesting story with the companions has been Kate. It's a shame that they cut a lot of her story out. We were originally supposed to fight in the ring and then she'd be a companion. Oh well.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:26 AM 09-05-2016
Your dumb ass would wish he could get more nude video game characters.

How old ARE you?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:07 AM 09-05-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Your dumb ass would wish he could get more nude video game characters.

How old ARE you?
You're right. Who wouldn't want to see half-naked women when walking along the beach.

Oh... that's right.. YOU.

I'm sure you can just add half naked men, if that's more your thing.

[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 10:09 AM 09-05-2016
Agreed on a lot of these. I hate it when the companion bitches constantly about looting.
**** off! I need copper you slut.

The most interesting story with the companions has been Kate. It's a shame that they cut a lot of her story out. We were originally supposed to fight in the ring and then she'd be a companion. Oh well.
I have not really done much with the companion stories. Cait is easily my favorite settler on the Island. Might have to marry that one. :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:01 AM 09-05-2016
You're right. Who wouldn't want to see half-naked women when walking along the beach.

Oh... that's right.. YOU.

I'm sure you can just add half naked men, if that's more your thing.

It's a fucking video game dude...
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 11:17 AM 09-05-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
It's a ****ing video game dude...
it's a very fun video game, yes. All the better when you can enjoy half-naked women on a beach, as you are heading somewhere or while building things.

I think it brightens up the atmosphere. Not your thing? hey, no problem.. kindly GFY and do whatever you do.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 252
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up