ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 275 of 286
« First < 175225265271272273274275 276277278279285 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:18 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
When I was single and 24, I was partying like that.

When I was 34, it was a rarity. I was busy building a new life with a toddler and a wife who was also really busy. She would not have tolerated me going out with my buds and partying like I'm still 24. We have responsibilities now.
What on earth does your life at 34 have to do with Travis's life at 34?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:25 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Right.

Everyone's situation is different.

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Taylor Swift is someone who has been incredibly image conscious and insecure throughout a lot of her career. It’s entirely reasonable for her to not want her boyfriend to make being publicly drunk a normal thing. When you win the SB? Go for it. But I don’t think most girlfriends in their mid-30s would want their boyfriends veering in that direction as a regular thing, especially given the spotlight on them.

It’s simple maturity.
I don't think she cares too much honestly. I mean Travis is anything but mature but if that's what she likes then that's what she likes. It's her life.

I also don't think Taylor Swift is as innocent as many make her out to be. I mean she did a song with Ice Spice and was watching the SB with her in the booth. If you guys want me to post some of Ice Spice lyrics I can but trust me, Ice Spice is definitely not a church girl.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:27 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Every relationship is different. But, they also share some things in common. I think the rich and famous have the same issues that us common folk have in our lives.

No man and wife in an equally mutual relationship is going to want the other spouse to be out drinking with his or her buds on a regular basis at 34. That's just my thoughts and opinion.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:30 AM 02-27-2024
What the fuck is a regular basis?
Who gets classified a bud?
Have you left your cave in 20 years?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:37 AM 02-27-2024
So no Lombardi Luge and spiking of a replica of the trophy on stage at the draft this year?

Booooooo

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:42 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
What the **** is a regular basis? The spouse
Who gets classified a bud? the spouse
Have you left your cave in 20 years?once in 1996
I didn't know there would be a quiz. I'll study up next time.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:44 AM 02-27-2024
Every relationship is different. But, they also share some things in common. I think the rich and famous have the same issues that us common folk have in our lives.

No man and wife in an equally mutual relationship is going to want the other spouse to be out drinking with his or her buds on a regular basis at 34. That's just my thoughts and opinion.
Given that you were agreeing with me, I'll address this. I think there's going out and drinking with your friends on a regular basis and that's one thing.

But then I think there's going out and drinking, and making it more of a spectacle given the spotlight, and making the public discourse around it involve how drunk you were, and that's an entirely different thing.

I'm neither judging nor condoning. Just saying I would've been more surprised if these conversations weren't happening behind the scenes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:48 AM 02-27-2024
Don't they only have like a month or two max where they're out drinking and doing whatever the hell they want before returning to work? I seem to remember Mahomes posting "back to work" pretty damn early in the offseason last year.

Not that they never ever drink otherwise, but course they're going to go wild for a few weeks. Football fans should be able to put that together even if "sources" have no clue.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:55 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Don't they only have like a month or two max where they're out drinking and doing whatever the hell they want before returning to work? I seem to remember Mahomes posting "back to work" pretty damn early in the offseason last year.

Not that they never ever drink otherwise, but course they're going to go wild for a few weeks. Football fans should be able to put that together even if "sources" have no clue.
Exactly.

Tom Brady is an absolute health nut who reportedly rarely drinks and even he got trashed during the SB party after the Bucs defeated the Chiefs. He even threw the SB trophy off the boat.

It's also no secret Travis and his brother love to drink. So I don't think Taylor Swift would be too surprised with how he was acting at the parade.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:55 AM 02-27-2024
I didn't know there would be a quiz. I'll study up next time.
Curious to be such an authority and not study.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:58 AM 02-27-2024

When I was 34, it was a rarity. I was busy building a new life with a toddler and a wife who was also really busy. She would not have tolerated me going out with my buds and partying like I'm still 24. We have responsibilities now.
Totally similar situations.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:33 AM 02-27-2024

:-).. He’s not married or has a kid.. He’s a rich professional athlete with a hot also mega rich GF…So yeah.. it’s totally irresponsible…
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:46 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
:-).. He’s not married or has a kid.. He’s a rich professional athlete with a hot also mega rich GF…So yeah.. it’s totally irresponsible…
Yeah, I mean it seems to me his responsibilities currently are amassing generational wealth and winning Superbowls. He's doing both.
[Reply]
underEJ 12:31 PM 02-27-2024
Anecdote warning:

I lived in New Zealand for a bit and the first night I went out I was asking everyone if there was a holiday or a championship or something, but no it was standard Friday night protocol to drink to stumbling all over the main two bar streets. There was basically only two rules of etiquette. If you drive, you will end up in the paper even before court consequences. And don't puke in the fountains, because the street cleaners can and do hose down the streets every weekend night, but the fountains have to be repaired if someone violates them. They seem to survive and raise new generations just fine. My American sensibilities were definitely horrified at first, but I had a drink and relaxed a bit after that!!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:03 PM 02-27-2024
There has only been one confirmed recent video of Kelce being legit drunk in public... at the Super Bowl Parade... which is almost expected. Pretty sure Taylor Swift understands and has no problem with that.

Only the Reeruns who write to the KC Star to complain think it is an issue.
[Reply]
Page 275 of 286
« First < 175225265271272273274275 276277278279285 > Last »
Up