ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 185 of 286
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195235285 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:58 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by cdcox:
This is funny.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:22 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
you never have to see any of my posts. You realize the ignore function on here is still working right? Why don’t you use it?

It’s always the same 7-9 posters that come along and pile on. Something is said and that group is like moths to a flame. Can’t resist. Pathetic. If I was so upset with a poster, I’d put them on ignore.
Pffft, you and scho are the two most entertaining people here for the huge gap between perceived self-importance and blowhardedness... why would anyone put you on ignore?
[Reply]
Katipan 06:48 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Can't do it. Last night the discussion came up with my wife. She said she's over the whole Kelce/Swift stuff all over her instagram and what not but then she proceeded to "inform" me that rating were up and Kelce had a 400% bump in jersey sales. That's not a problem. The problem was when she told me how this has helped the NFL.

I had to tell her that the NFL is a multi-billion annual entity and didn't need any help from a pop diva.

I didn't get any last night.
Was it worth it?
[Reply]
Stewie 06:52 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Just saw on Twitter that the show is canceled tonight due to weather. I can’t imagine they can go out in public in another country, so maybe they just stay in the hotel and make a baby.
What you gon' do? You wanna get down?
Tell me, what you gon' do? Do you wanna get down?
What you gon' do? You wanna get down?
What you gon' do? You wanna get down? Tell me
Get down on it, get down on it
Get down on it, get down on it, come on and
[Reply]
rfaulk34 06:58 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Was it worth it?
It's never worth it. You'd think after 36 years, i'd learn...
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:23 PM 11-10-2023
I like that this thread somehow turned into CP’s thunderdome
[Reply]
Smed1065 11-10-2023, 07:40 PM
This message has been deleted by Smed1065.
Smed1065 07:42 PM 11-10-2023
I noticed it has 2 tay tay engines. :-)

Engine 1 Notes
Rolls-Royce TAY 611-8 Engine #1: 13,373.5 Hours / 7234 Cycles

Engine 2

Engine 2 Notes
Rolls-Royce TAY 611-8 Engine #2: 13,379.8 Hours / 7237 Cycles
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:44 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Is anyone keeping count of all the times BRC states some bullshit as fact and then later has to backpedal while wondering why everyone is calling him out?

I'm guessing 3 or 4 times in just this thread alone.
:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:47 PM 11-10-2023
I mean, when someone makes statements that are that specific and authoritative about the lives of the Mahomeses and their household staff and their salaries I would guess they have inside info or maybe they are one of the 10 nannies or chefs
[Reply]
Kman34 07:48 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
And photos of the inside.

I'm done being creepy now. I promise I care more about the jets than Travis. :-)
No way I could stay awake flying that thing with those comfy seats.. And how do you get in them without stepping on some shit??

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:51 PM 11-10-2023
A smed sighting. :-):-)
[Reply]
Stewie 08:33 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I mean, when someone makes statements that are that specific and authoritative about the lives of the Mahomeses and their household staff and their salaries I would guess they have inside info or maybe they are one of the 10 nannies or chefs
I called him out on one of his BS "Posts of Incredible Knowledge." He's a complete tool and a self-indulged worthless POS. Now, I just read his stupid posts, laugh and move on with no response. It's better that way.
[Reply]
wazu 08:43 PM 11-10-2023
Okay guys, BRC is not that bad. Let's give it a rest.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:45 PM 11-10-2023
kelce is cumming his brains out right now

In a truly rare event, Taylor Swift has postponed her upcoming show in Buenos Aires, Argentina due to extreme weather. https://t.co/xlHAMpHhqk

— American Songwriter (@AmerSongwriter) November 11, 2023

[Reply]
Stewie 08:46 PM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Okay guys, BRC is not that bad. Let's give it a rest.
Don't squelch our ability to say what's on our mind you hermaphroditic gargoyle.
[Reply]
Page 185 of 286
« First < 85135175181182183184185 186187188189195235285 > Last »
Up