ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3015 of 4874
« First < 2015251529152965300530113012301330143015 301630173018301930253065311535154015 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:57 AM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Saw this posted from a Donk fan that went to Aug 2nd practice...

"Other than catching one pass, Jeudy was invisible in 11 on 11's. Keep in mind, the offense was in full fail mode today. No time to throw and very few running lanes."

The "no time to throw" is not a good thing with Wilson as your QB...
Exact reports I'm getting from their camp
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:58 AM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Nooooooooo! Not… your…. SOURCES!
They are far more reliable than knowmos fluff twitters from known bronco homers.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:02 AM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Exact reports I'm getting from their camp
:-)
[Reply]
GROB 08:31 AM 08-04-2022
Broncos might as well concede the season since the high quality camp reports from no named sources are pointing that way. The nervousness about the Broncos around here is apparent.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:33 AM 08-04-2022
:-)
Originally Posted by GROB:
Broncos might as well concede the season since the high quality camp reports from no named sources are pointing that way. The nervousness about the Broncos around here is apparent.
No, now THAT'S funny
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:34 AM 08-04-2022
Highly trained scouts to report the obvious… man you are freaking connected, bro! Those insider tips should get you a spot on ESPN or something. Straight up legit…
The obvious? Huh. I seem to remember 90% of Denver fans saying the Chiefs would take a big step back without Hill, defense would suck, etc. And plenty of doubts from the media as well.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:09 AM 08-04-2022
We'd appreciate if you didn't. We need at least a couple nice tune ups before we have to play our real games.

Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:18 AM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The obvious? Huh. I seem to remember 90% of Denver fans saying the Chiefs would take a big step back without Hill, defense would suck, etc. And plenty of doubts from the media as well.
I'll be honest... have not read many training camp updates or media prognostications about the upcoming year. So, I don't know what the 'experts' or rival fans are really claiming.

I think KC will miss Hill a lot, especially early. Pat is one of those QBs that can make average WRs look really good, so you've got that going for you. JuJu and MVS are good adds and Sky could be a top threat. It will take some time for them to be in lock step like the offense was with Hill.

Chargers are KC's greatest divisional threat at this point. KC is still the odds on favorite to win the division again, I have no issues saying that or that the Chargers are just about right there with them.

Denver has to prove it - no doubt. I think they can get to that 10 win range and still finish 3rd unfortunately. I have them at 10 wins and missing the playoffs, but with the expanded # of teams that advance, they have a better chance.

Dismissing the loss of Hill as if the others are just gonna step in and keep the machine rolling... a bit of homerism, but that's what happens on these sites. Losing Hill will not create a void that causes KC to fall under 10 wins though. It's pure folly to think that because of the QB.

Herbert is legit though and that offense can do some damage, so they're honestly the best bet to dethrone KC.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:05 AM 08-04-2022
I'll be honest... have not read many training camp updates or media prognostications about the upcoming year. So, I don't know what the 'experts' or rival fans are really claiming.

I think KC will miss Hill a lot, especially early. Pat is one of those QBs that can make average WRs look really good, so you've got that going for you. JuJu and MVS are good adds and Sky could be a top threat. It will take some time for them to be in lock step like the offense was with Hill.

Chargers are KC's greatest divisional threat at this point. KC is still the odds on favorite to win the division again, I have no issues saying that or that the Chargers are just about right there with them.

Denver has to prove it - no doubt. I think they can get to that 10 win range and still finish 3rd unfortunately. I have them at 10 wins and missing the playoffs, but with the expanded # of teams that advance, they have a better chance.

Dismissing the loss of Hill as if the others are just gonna step in and keep the machine rolling... a bit of homerism, but that's what happens on these sites. Losing Hill will not create a void that causes KC to fall under 10 wins though. It's pure folly to think that because of the QB.

Herbert is legit though and that offense can do some damage, so they're honestly the best bet to dethrone KC.
If the Chiefs had traded Hill and not added anyone, I'd be very worried. But they added three talented WRs. They're also getting Fortson back, and added a few RBs that should boost the running game a bit. It may take a month or so to really get rolling, but I think they have plenty of talent.

I don't see many KC fans dismissing the loss of Hill. Everyone recognizes that there are things that Hill can do that no one on this roster can. But that doesn't mean that the new offense will struggle to move the ball. It will just be different.

You also have to keep in mind that not everything with Hill was golden. He had a lot of drops last year. And not just drops, but balls bobbled directly into the hands of a DB. He did it probably 6 times alone, including the turnover that caused them to lose to the Bengals in OT. It was insane how often that happened. Also, KC's offense became way too predictable, as teams knew the ball was either going to Kelce or Hill, and Mahomes tried to force it downfield to Hill far too often instead of taking the easy play and moving the chains. Teams were able to greatly limit the deep stuff with the 2 deep coverages.
[Reply]
GROB 10:06 AM 08-04-2022

Pretty much my thought too. Notice the Homer's here have to point to other Bronco fans like myself personally can control what people say. Posters here like to say Denver doesn't mean much to them but this is probably the largest thread on the site.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:10 AM 08-04-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Chiefs made it work with Alex. Why couldn't you make it work with Bridgewater? Was it because your team *gasp* ....SUCKED?
The QB excuses get really tiring.

Bridgewater went 11-5 with Minnesota and 5-0 in New Orleans but couldn't win with a "loaded" Denver roster?

Keenum (or should I say Keesum) killed it in Minny, but couldn't do anything with a loaded Denver roster?

A hyped 2nd rounder looked awful. Flacco looked far worse than ever before. Etc etc
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:12 AM 08-04-2022
Pretty much my thought too. Notice the Homer's here have to point to other Bronco fans like myself personally can control what people say. Posters here like to say Denver doesn't mean much to them but this is probably the largest thread on the site.
This is definitely not the case, at least for me.

I've hated, and I mean hate here, the broncos since I was a kid. That fucking barrel man, then Elway, then Manning. I mean fucking hate. 13 straight isn't enough. I never want the Chiefs to lose to them again and they fold the franchise.

Fucking hate.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:16 AM 08-04-2022
Knowmo is the threads bartender. The rest of us just have our napkins ready
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:18 AM 08-04-2022
Posters here like to say Denver doesn't mean much to them but this is probably the largest thread on the site.
Actually, it's not.

But if you look at Orange Huddle, the Chiefs thread has by far the most responses. And that thread wasn't started almost a decade ago like this one.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:18 AM 08-04-2022
This thread is alive because Donk fans continually post in it.
[Reply]
Page 3015 of 4874
« First < 2015251529152965300530113012301330143015 301630173018301930253065311535154015 > Last »
Up