ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 264 62.56%
Mike Tyson 158 37.44%
Voters: 422. You may not vote on this poll
Page 72 of 82
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:52 AM 06-11-2020
Unknown ping pong man destroys Mike Tyson easily, has babies with Bruce Lee.

Fucking pandemic.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:15 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Buster Douglas, a no-name chump love sucker, gave Tyson's bitch ass all he could handle. Mike Tyson is a joke. Anyone who thinks Tyson could take Lee doesn't know shit about actual hand to hand combat.

Tyson would never even touch Lee.
I don't think Mike is a joke, but people forget that the fight with Douglas was a duck fight to keep Tyson from fighting Holyfield. Holyfield was always going to best Tyson and Holyfield is the best boxer since Ali.
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:55 PM 06-11-2020
Everyone can relax; I just solved the debate.

[Reply]
fan4ever 12:59 PM 06-11-2020
Whoops...guess I didn't. Wonder why the Pennywise reference?
[Reply]
Brody Wa 09:06 AM 06-12-2020
I would take the British dude...the current heavyweight champion over either one of them.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:25 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
I would take the British dude...the current heavyweight champion over either one of them.
I dunno man, the bigger they are...the farther Bruce Lee could have kicked them. I'm guessing something like 9 feet in the air and 30 feet back easily.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:35 AM 06-12-2020
Bruce Lee or Forrest Gump in a ping pong in Ding Dang cage match?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:11 AM 06-12-2020
The answer is clear: staylor would beat the shit out of both of them.
[Reply]
Pants 10:16 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by whoman69:
Bruce Lee was 5'7" 128 lbs. Mike Tyson 5'10" 220. It wouldn't even be close.
This is an understatement. Bruce Literally would not be able to do ANYTHING to Tyson.

I sincerely hope everyone who said Lee in this thread was just being a silly jokester or a troll.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:21 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The answer is clear: staylor would beat the shit out of both of them.
:-)

Beat me to it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:27 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
One inch punch- by Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfWlYLKJLQ

Here is the physics behind the punch according to this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMMS0Yx0Sa0
This is a cool bit of information, though I didn't watch all the video because ain't nobody got time for that. I went and read an article that I think encapsulated it though and it presents some great information. I have a post in my head but it's long and I just don't feel like typing it at the moment. I'll get it done at some point.

Hint - 'mind over matter' as it relates to stuff like this is SHOCKINGLY similar to what western athletes have known for a looooooong time. Go look at that gif Virus originally posted of the Tyson uppercut and why I think it may be a perfect punch for a hint.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:29 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Buster Douglas, a no-name chump love sucker, gave Tyson's bitch ass all he could handle. Mike Tyson is a joke. Anyone who thinks Tyson could take Lee doesn't know shit about actual hand to hand combat.

Tyson would never even touch Lee.
So says the man trying to claim the fat schlub who'd lost all his technique and footwork is anything resembling "Prime Tyson".

20 year old Tyson and 30 year old Tyson might as well be Len Dawson at the Super Bowl in 1970 verse Len Dawson at the Super Bowl in 2020.
[Reply]
Pants 11:31 AM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
Bruce Lee beating Tyson is almost as funny as Ronda Rousey beating Mayweather. Neither would have a snowball's chance in hell.
The Ronda Rousey one is dumb but not as clear cut.

Ronda Rousey could judo throw and armbar Floyd pretty easily. Real life, it wouldn't happen but there is a tiny chance.

Bruce Lee would have had 0.00% chance of beating Mike Tyson.

It'd be like an average 10 year old kid fighting an average adult poster in this thread. Something like that.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:28 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
The Ronda Rousey one is dumb but not as clear cut.

Ronda Rousey could judo throw and armbar Floyd pretty easily. Real life, it wouldn't happen but there is a tiny chance.

Bruce Lee would have had 0.00% chance of beating Mike Tyson.

It'd be like an average 10 year old kid fighting an average adult poster in this thread. Something like that.
I’ll put $20 on the 10yr old against some of these old fucks...:-):-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:14 PM 06-12-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So says the man trying to claim the fat schlub who'd lost all his technique and footwork is anything resembling "Prime Tyson".

20 year old Tyson and 30 year old Tyson might as well be Len Dawson at the Super Bowl in 1970 verse Len Dawson at the Super Bowl in 2020.
Love your analogy here, but was hoping for a Lake Dawson joke.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 82
« First < 22626869707172 73747576 > Last »
Up