ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 88
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flynn Exonerated: DOJ drops criminal case against General Flynn
Taco John 12:40 PM 05-07-2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:55 PM 05-15-2020
The chips are starting to crumble!These are truly bad people...
[Reply]
Donger 05:57 PM 05-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
In who’s purview did the Trump White House need to become more organized?

I know the answer as do you. That’s the whole point.
Comey. He had experience with both the Bush and Obama administrations. Also, the interview took place four days after Trump was inaugurated, right?
[Reply]
Pogue 06:32 PM 05-15-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I don't know. Do you?
Comey didn’t make any attempt, no. Apparently you didn’t read the DOJ motion to dismiss in Flynn’s case:

“That morning, Yates contacted Director Comey to demand that the FBI notify the White House of the communications. Ex. 3 at 5; Ex. 4 at 4. Director Comey did not initially return her call. Ex. 4 at 4. When Director Comey called her back later that day, he advised her that the FBI agents were already on their way to the White House to interview Mr. Flynn. Ex. 3 at 5; Ex. 4 at 4. Acting Attorney General Yates was “flabbergasted” and “dumbfounded,” and other senior DOJ officials “hit the roof” upon hearing of this development, given that “an interview of Flynn should have been coordinated with DOJ.” Ex. 3 at 6; Ex. 4 at 5.
In fact, in the preced“

Originally Posted by :
Not according to Comey:

"First, the deputy director called him, told him what the subject matter was, told him he was welcome to have a representative from White House counsel there.
Originally Posted by :
Not according to Comey:

"First, the deputy director called him, told him what the subject matter was, told him he was welcome to have a representative from White House counsel there.
“Deputy Director McCabe effectively discouraged Mr. Flynn from procuring counsel or even notifying the White House Counsel. See Ex. 11. The interviewing agents failed to issue the common Section 1001 admonitions about lying to investigators. See Ex. 3 at 6; Ex. 4 at 5; Ex. 9 at 5-6; see also Ex. 6. Nor did the FBI even notify Acting Attorney General Yates that the interview was happening until the interviewing agents were already route to Mr. Flynn. See Ex. 3 at 5-6; Ex. 4 at 4-5; Ex. 5 at 6. This gambit by the FBI left Yates “flabbergasted” and “dumbfounded.” See Ex. 3 at 6.”

Originally Posted by :
Proof of this?
It was in the interview notes, and Yates was the one that notified McGahn and Spicer.
[Reply]
Pogue 06:34 PM 05-15-2020
Question Donger won’t answer, but why does Comey repeatedly sidestep the DOJ/Attorney General in his tenure as as FBI Director?
[Reply]
Donger 06:55 PM 05-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Comey didn’t make any attempt, no. Apparently you didn’t read the DOJ motion to dismiss in Flynn’s case:

“That morning, Yates contacted Director Comey to demand that the FBI notify the White House of the communications. Ex. 3 at 5; Ex. 4 at 4. Director Comey did not initially return her call. Ex. 4 at 4. When Director Comey called her back later that day, he advised her that the FBI agents were already on their way to the White House to interview Mr. Flynn. Ex. 3 at 5; Ex. 4 at 4. Acting Attorney General Yates was “flabbergasted” and “dumbfounded,” and other senior DOJ officials “hit the roof” upon hearing of this development, given that “an interview of Flynn should have been coordinated with DOJ.” Ex. 3 at 6; Ex. 4 at 5.
In fact, in the preced“

“Deputy Director McCabe effectively discouraged Mr. Flynn from procuring counsel or even notifying the White House Counsel. See Ex. 11. The interviewing agents failed to issue the common Section 1001 admonitions about lying to investigators. See Ex. 3 at 6; Ex. 4 at 5; Ex. 9 at 5-6; see also Ex. 6. Nor did the FBI even notify Acting Attorney General Yates that the interview was happening until the interviewing agents were already route to Mr. Flynn. See Ex. 3 at 5-6; Ex. 4 at 4-5; Ex. 5 at 6. This gambit by the FBI left Yates “flabbergasted” and “dumbfounded.” See Ex. 3 at 6.”

It was in the interview notes, and Yates was the one that notified McGahn and Spicer.
No, I haven't read that. I view Barr the Ballwasher with suspicion and questionable accurate.
[Reply]
Donger 06:56 PM 05-15-2020
Question Donger won’t answer, but why does Comey repeatedly sidestep the DOJ/Attorney General in his tenure as as FBI Director?
I don't know what this is referring to. Would you elaborate?
[Reply]
patteeu 06:57 PM 05-15-2020
Well, it is a shame that members of the Trump campaign trying to get dirt on Clinton triggered the FBI investigation. I'm sure you agree.
It’s certainly lamentable that the FBI would be triggered by such normal political behavior.

Your theory falls apart when you notice that they had no interest in the Hillary campaign’s attempt to get dirt (or manufacture it) on Trump.
[Reply]
Pogue 07:02 PM 05-15-2020
No, I haven't read that. I view Barr the Ballwasher with suspicion and questionable accurate.
:-)
[Reply]
Pogue 07:11 PM 05-15-2020
I don't know what this is referring to. Would you elaborate?
Read the Rosentein memo, Horowitz report and the above dismissal filing.
[Reply]
Donger 07:33 PM 05-15-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It’s certainly lamentable that the FBI would be triggered by such normal political behavior.

Your theory falls apart when you notice that they had no interest in the Hillary campaign’s attempt to get dirt (or manufacture it) on Trump.
It wasn't normal at all, as you know. Have you gotten used to being a liar, or have you always been?

There's no evidence that the Clinton campaign knew about Steele or that his sources were Russians, again, as you know. There's no question about the Trump side, eh?
[Reply]
Donger 07:34 PM 05-15-2020
Read the Rosentein memo, Horowitz report and the above dismissal filing.
Lead the horse. I'm thirsty.
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:52 PM 05-15-2020
Lead the horse. I'm thirsty.
You should be led straight to the kill pen for worn out trolls.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:12 PM 05-15-2020
It wasn't normal at all, as you know. Have you gotten used to being a liar, or have you always been?

There's no evidence that the Clinton campaign knew about Steele or that his sources were Russians, again, as you know. There's no question about the Trump side, eh?
You're calling Patt a liar?
Lol. Seek some help man.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:12 PM 05-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
You should be led straight to the kill pen for worn out trolls.
:-).
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:32 PM 05-15-2020
Dung has Aspergers
[Reply]
Page 52 of 88
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up