ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 89
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flynn Exonerated: DOJ drops criminal case against General Flynn
Taco John 12:40 PM 05-07-2020

[Reply]
Marcellus 01:36 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Following Trumps lead no doubt.
:-)

Given what we know about the FBI and DoJ this so fucking stupid you should be put in jail for ignorance.
[Reply]
Donger 01:38 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
So you agree with the reasoning to dismiss the case, but still decided to use the opportunity to lob an insult at the AG anyway.
Again, it's it's true and accurate. We know that Barr the Ballwasher has been less than accurate on occasion when it comes to protecting or helping his client.
[Reply]
Donger 01:39 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Oh contraire dipshit. Trump keeps winning and you keep getting beat down in every thread Loonigunana style.
Trump's keeps winning? At what? Giving medical advice, perhaps?

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:40 PM 05-07-2020
Hitting the wires... Comey met with Obama and Yates in the White House about Flynn's case in Jan. 5th...
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:40 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Again, it's it's true and accurate. We know that Barr the Ballwasher has been less than accurate on occasion when it comes to protecting or helping his client.
So you decided to assume he was lying? Did you read the documents that were recently released regarding the Flynn case?
[Reply]
Donger 01:41 PM 05-07-2020
So you decided to assume he was lying? Did you read the documents that were recently released regarding the Flynn case?
I think it's a distinct possibility, sure.

No, I haven't read the documents. Why?
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:43 PM 05-07-2020
I think it's a distinct possibility, sure.

No, I haven't read the documents. Why?
So you decided to assume he was lying about a topic on which you could have educated yourself, but instead decided to remain ignorant.
[Reply]
banyon 01:44 PM 05-07-2020
Yikes. Look at the passage below. Do you agree with the reasoning?

This is a tortured piece of reasoning.

Translation:

Yes Flynn lied to our agents, but in retrospect we had a weak case going forward prior to speaking to him, so we should never have talked to him to wrap up our case.

How many cases do people think law enforcement interviews suspects with less than a fully developed lead? Are we going to free all of those defendants too? No, just this one.
[Reply]
Donger 01:45 PM 05-07-2020
So you decided to assume he was lying about a topic on which you could have educated yourself, but instead decided to remain ignorant.
Are we talking about Barr or your friend Jeff Jensen?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:45 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Hitting the wires... Comey met with Obama and Yates in the White House about Flynn's case in Jan. 5th...
Sedition charges all around I think. Durham hasnt said anything, which probably mean charges are about to be handed down. Barr did say he expects something by summer.
[Reply]
Donger 01:46 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
And?
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:46 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
This is a tortured piece of reasoning.

Translation:

Yes Flynn lied to our agents, but in retrospect we had a weak case going forward prior to speaking to him, so we should never have talked to him to wrap up our case.

How many cases do people think law enforcement interviews suspects with less than a fully developed lead? Are we going to free all of those defendants too? No, just this one.
Lying to the FBI is only a crime if it is material to an ongoing investigation. I'm not sure why you're trying to conflate an ongoing investigation with a "fully developed lead". They aren't the same thing.
[Reply]
Donger 01:47 PM 05-07-2020
“The Government has determined, pursuant to the Principles of Federal Prosecution and based on an extensive review and careful consideration of the circumstances, that continued prosecution of this case would not serve the interests of justice,” wrote Timothy Shea, the interim U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia and a former senior aide to Attorney General William Barr.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:47 PM 05-07-2020
Are we talking about Barr or your friend Jeff Jensen?
I don't recall you calling Jensen a ballwasher. Did you?
[Reply]
Donger 01:48 PM 05-07-2020
Speaking to reports on Thursday afternoon, Trump said he had no prior knowledge of the Justice Department’s decision. “He was an innocent man,” Trump said, of Flynn. “Now in my book he’s an even greater warrior.”

[Reply]
Page 5 of 89
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up