ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 617
< 12345 67891555105505 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 04:12 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
figures that once you see this won't be stopped you would try to get involved :doh
Posted via Mobile Device
the last one being stopped was the most ludicrous moderating decision I've ever seen on this board bar none

it made absolutely zero sense
Thig Lyfe 04:12 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
I do think that the "top posters" criteria should be qualified, however. Based on what? Football knowledge? General likability?
1. Thigpen fandom
2. Long John Silvers jpegs
3. Peyton Manning
TribalElder 04:12 PM 05-20-2013
I'm bummed that my Wisconsin special pic did not get the exposure it deserved due to the original thread getting locked down
BigRedChief 04:12 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
are you trying to make a pass at me?

Hootie 04:14 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Just remember pal, I have been one of the ones publicly speaking out against your bans in the past just because you pissed people off.
there were a lot of people though

in the poll after my banning

it was literally like 99 to 1

it was the most lopsided 'he shouldn't be banned' poll in the history of this site

my friends stole my laptop in a few game threads at bars and typed the n word a few times; that deserved a potential banning (I got a week)

other than that, AND TO THIS DAY

(oh shit, and even that)

I've never done ANYTHING CLOSE to what DaneMcCloud did to BossChief.
BigRedChief 04:18 PM 05-20-2013
there were a lot of people though

in the poll after my banning

it was literally like 99 to 1

it was the most lopsided 'he shouldn't be banned' poll in the history of this site

my friends stole my laptop in a few game threads at bars and typed the n word a few times; that deserved a potential banning (I got a week)

other than that, AND TO THIS DAY

(oh shit, and even that)

I've never done ANYTHING CLOSE to what DaneMcCloud did to BossChief.
Last night was easy. I was talking when 99 out of 100 wanted you banned, I was the one who spoke out. Did the same for GoChiefs. Not because we are best buds but if you don't violate the TOS, you shouldn't be banned because people don't like your posting style.

And I agree. What Dane did was off the charts bad.
Hootie 04:20 PM 05-20-2013
Last night was easy. I was talking when 99 out of 100 wanted you banned, I was the one who spoke out. Did the same for GoChiefs. Not because we are best buds but if you don't violate the TOS, you shouldn't be banned because people don't like your posting style.

uhm

I don't know what you're talking about.

The BOARD MELTDOWN that ensued after my banning for calling a few people a douche...a poll was made...and literally over 95% of the voters voted I should be on ChiefsPlanet.

The poll (and thread) was abused by a certain mod who was tired of seeing everyone being on my side.

You know

Since I REALLY never fucking deserved to be banned from this site for 18 months (in total). I don't see how you ban a diehard Chiefs fan who talks nonstop Chiefs football and was a member for 7 fucking years but hey...whatever.
SAUTO 04:25 PM 05-20-2013
uhm

I don't know what you're talking about.

The BOARD MELTDOWN that ensued after my banning for calling a few people a douche...a poll was made...and literally over 95% of the voters voted I should be on ChiefsPlanet.

The poll (and thread) was abused by a certain mod who was tired of seeing everyone being on my side.

You know

Since I REALLY never fucking deserved to be banned from this site for 18 months (in total). I don't see how you ban a diehard Chiefs fan who talks nonstop Chiefs football and was a member for 7 fucking years but hey...whatever.
Just quit causing problems dude
Posted via Mobile Device
Brock 04:25 PM 05-20-2013

99 out of 100 didn't want Hootie banned, it was about 5 people, if that many.
Hootie 04:27 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Just quit causing problems dude
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm not causing problems.

I'm posting on a message board.

I don't lick taint just to lick taint because people want their taint licked. I call them how I see them like I've been doing since January 2006.
SAUTO 04:29 PM 05-20-2013
I'm not causing problems.

I'm posting on a message board.

I don't lick taint just to lick taint because people want their taint licked. I call them how I see them like I've been doing since January 2006.
Just no more problems
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie 04:30 PM 05-20-2013
do you ever see me have run-ins with CC? No. Because he doesn't come at me, so I don't come at him. Mutual respect.

Dartgod? nope. He ignores me so I ignore him.

Billay? No. I actually think that asshole is pretty cool these days.

Frazod? Yep. Because he doesn't post about anything sports related his entire existence on this board is to argue with me and Zach and whoever else he doesn't like because he's a pathetic, miserable, fat fuck.

Dane? Yep. Because he's a fucking bi-polar maniac.

So perhaps instead of assuming I'm some 'trouble maker'...why don't you read my last 1000 posts and point out to me where I'm doing anything wrong on this site.

I talk Royals baseball, I talk football, I talk Chiefs, and I'll participate in ChiefsPlanet gossip/bashings/etc...

I am doing nothing different than anyone...I'm just interesting, so I garner attention.

Shoot me for helping make the offseason exciting. I'm so sorry AustinChief for helping your site get traffic.
SAUTO 04:31 PM 05-20-2013
do you ever see me have run-ins with CC? No. Because he doesn't come at me, so I don't come at him. Mutual respect.

Dartgod? nope. He ignores me so I ignore him.

Billay? No. I actually think that asshole is pretty cool these days.

Frazod? Yep. Because he doesn't post about anything sports related his entire existence on this board is to argue with me and Zach and whoever else he doesn't like because he's a pathetic, miserable, fat fuck.

Dane? Yep. Because he's a fucking bi-polar maniac.

So perhaps instead of assuming I'm some 'trouble maker'...why don't you read my last 1000 posts and point out to me where I'm doing anything wrong on this site.

I talk Royals baseball, I talk football, I talk Chiefs, and I'll participate in ChiefsPlanet gossip/bashings/etc...

I am doing nothing different than anyone...I'm just interesting, so I garner attention.

Shoot me for helping make the offseason exciting. I'm so sorry AustinChief for helping your site get traffic.
dude, shut up.

I was joking
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO 04:31 PM 05-20-2013
But you ruined it.

I need to steal some posts in threads like this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie 04:31 PM 05-20-2013
I'M A PROBLEM CHILD!

Originally Posted by :
Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON

Page 5 of 617
< 12345 67891555105505 > Last »
Up