ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 122
« First < 2272112118119120121122
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018


[Reply]
Donger 06:32 PM 05-22-2020
:-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:36 PM 05-22-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:


Trump: “…when you say per capita, there’s many per capital. Is this like per capita relative to what? But you can look at just about any capita.”
:-)
Most Trumpers on here are too dumb to understand why it's :-).
[Reply]
stumppy 07:25 AM 05-23-2020
:-)

This thread delivers.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:09 AM 05-23-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)
Most Trumpers on here are too dumb to understand why it's :-).
My god, the man is an idiot.

His number one goal in life appears to be being in the spotlight with his mouth running full speed. What’s coming out of it? Doesn’t matter, as long as its running and lots of people are around to listen and fawn over him.

This is without a doubt the most bizarre time in American history.
[Reply]
Donger 09:28 AM 05-23-2020
The best part is that someone asked a question about testing and Trump asked Dr. Birx to answer. She took about 30 seconds, and then he said this.

He really thought about it...

:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:39 PM 05-26-2020

....A total double standard. The only thing the Dems have going for them is their very close relationship with the Fake News Lamestream Media!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 26, 2020



:-)

That's how he interpreted the criticism, that he wasn't social distancing during the pandemic.

I wonder if the criticism may have been more like that related to Nero, had he actually been fiddling as Rome burned.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:24 PM 05-26-2020

....Twitter is completely stifling FREE SPEECH, and I, as President, will not allow it to happen!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 26, 2020


Haha, his tweet full of lies got hit with a Twitter fact check and now he is crying.
[Reply]
eDave 06:29 PM 05-26-2020
Surprised this one doesn't have it's own thread. BEP would love it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:29 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:


Haha, his tweet full of lies got hit with a Twitter fact check and now he is crying.
Oooooo....a TWITTER FACT CHECK y'all!!! Let's see if Snopes.com confirms this so we can make even bigger asses of ourselves really dunk on tRump!! :-):-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:34 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:


Haha, his tweet full of lies got hit with a Twitter fact check and now he is crying.
Hopefully the twitter fact check will become a regular feature for his account.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:34 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:


Haha, his tweet full of lies got hit with a Twitter fact check and now he is crying.
"And I, as President will not allow it to happen!"

:-)

What are you going to do about it, Donnie? What a fucking fool.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:36 PM 05-26-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Oooooo....a TWITTER FACT CHECK y'all!!! Let's see if Snopes.com confirms this so we can make even bigger asses of ourselves really dunk on tRump!! :-):-)
You seem to be missing the point, which is not the Twitter fact check.

Point: Trump losing his shit over a Twitter fact check.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:07 AM Yesterday

....happen again. Just like we can’t let large scale Mail-In Ballots take root in our Country. It would be a free for all on cheating, forgery and the theft of Ballots. Whoever cheated the most would win. Likewise, Social Media. Clean up your act, NOW!!!!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 27, 2020


Let's call this "It's Rigged II."
[Reply]
eDave 05:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:


Let's call this "It's Rigged II."
Rehydrated Kelly-anne has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 05:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by eDave:
Rehydrated Kelly-anne has voted by mail 11 times in 10 years.
Yup, it's always do as I say, and not as I do with this clown show of an administration.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 122
« First < 2272112118119120121122
Up