ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 219
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:49 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Mizzou got its first 2025 commitment tonight... from **** DL Juju Marks of Biship Miege. #1 kid in KS in 2025. 6-8/275.

He's the #1 kid in KS in his class.

Nice.
That's a big motherfucker lol
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:51 PM 09-16-2023
Arky got beat by bible and Vandy lost to Odom lol

Maybe a 9-10 win season could happen if they can avoid letdowns
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:58 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Arky got beat by bible and Vandy lost to Odom lol

Maybe a 9-10 win season could happen if they can avoid letdowns
Im always here for the lulz when Arkansas loses, but wouldn’t it be they lost to “The Book (of Mormon)” rather than the Bible? Either way, lol that they lost.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:00 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Im always here for the lulz when Arkansas loses, but wouldn’t it be they lost to “The Book (of Mormon)” rather than the Bible? Either way, lol that they lost.
Hm yes. Good point.

lol anyhow
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:16 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Isn't that the school where the former chiefs OL (that sucks all kinds of ass on the radio) would constantly steer kids away from Mizzou?

It was Grunhard at Miege, right? Gotta assume he's gone?

Because we never got anyone from those guys when he was there.
I'm not sure when he was steering because Shane Ray was from Bishop Miege. Dawson Downing was too, but he was a legacy walk-on. Jafar Armstrong was committed to Mizzou, but went to Notre Dame, then Illinois and finally Western Illinois when he was as old as Ric Flair.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:02 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Mizzou got its first 2025 commitment tonight... from **** DL Juju Marks of Biship Miege. #1 kid in KS in 2025. 6-8/275.

He's the #1 kid in KS in his class.

Nice.
That’s awesome but for his sake maybe we should let Pond of Red talk to him first before he makes such a huge mistake. Pond of Red, do you have your material ready to go for this young man?
That’s hilarious. This is the guy that was right behind me that I was high-fiving after every touchdown. Nice kid. You can act like Drink didn’t **** up the end of that game all you want, but it’s not like those recruits don’t know football. I wasn’t breaking some secret to them that that was handled like shit. :-):-)

What I did do was start the Luther chant after his second TD and yelled my voice out for the defense. I did nothing to detract any recruits today like all you little boosters are afraid of. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:09 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
That’s hilarious. This is the guy that was right behind me that I was high-fiving after every touchdown. Nice kid. You can act like Drink didn’t **** up the end of that game all you want, but it’s not like those recruits don’t know football. I wasn’t breaking some secret to them that that was handled like shit. :-):-)

What I did do was start the Luther chant after his second TD and yelled my voice out for the defense. I did nothing to detract any recruits today like all you little boosters are afraid of. :-)
There's almost nothing worse than people putting the laughing emojis when they're being incredibly douchy and the post is in no way funny.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:21 PM 09-16-2023

How many times did you boo Cook? How many other players did you boo? Just trying to get a more accurate feel for how "cool" or "awesome" you actually were today.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 11:25 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How many times did you boo Cook? How many other players did you boo? Just trying to get a more accurate feel for how "cool" or "awesome" you actually were today.
Lay off bro. He high-fived a guy behind him. It’s all good…..
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:28 PM 09-16-2023
They shook eachothers weiners at the urinal later on
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:34 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
At the beginning of the game like a lot of the other fans around me. I never said I booed him more than that, you just have really bad reading comprehension and I didn’t think it was necessary to keep telling you that. I booed the decision making at the end because I was completely fucking pissed off. The timeout after a first down when you literally have 1 timeout left. The delay of game out of a timeout when you’re on the fringe of long field goal range. Those things are inexcusable and it was like watching a 3rd grader play Madden.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 12:06 AM 09-17-2023
A grown man submitting a soliloquy about why he booed a college kid tells you all you need to know about the person.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:14 AM 09-17-2023
A grown man submitting a soliloquy about why he booed a college kid tells you all you need to know about the person.
It’s almost on the level of grown men worrying about the future of their old schools athletic program being in trouble for a fan speaking his opinion in front of their most highly coveted children.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 01:01 AM 09-17-2023
It’s almost on the level of grown men worrying about the future of their old schools athletic program being in trouble for a fan speaking his opinion in front of their most highly coveted children.
Sleep it off bro. We won.
[Reply]
blake5676 06:37 AM 09-17-2023

This post is in the mix for “Largest Loser on the Internet” and he can’t even realize why or stop digging. No one cares about you. Especially the recruits you were allegedly annoying with your game commentary.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 219
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up