« First < 208608658698704705706707708 70971071171271875880812081708 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:23 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)

I hope Toub's contract is up so Elway/Joseph can get him too. :-)
More wishful thinking. Tell you what. Why don't you hold your breath until it happens?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:28 AM 01-14-2017

Toub wouldn't even take a shit in your owners box, let alone take a coaching job with Dungver.
[Reply]
TEX 10:33 AM 01-14-2017

But...but...but...what about CINDY CRAWFORD??? :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:36 AM 01-14-2017
Elway's climbing in your windows,
Snatching your coaches up,
Tryin' to takem...
[Reply]
RunKC 10:38 AM 01-14-2017
Toub won't leave KC unless he's offered a HC job.

Denver has some average coaches right now. Woods is an obvious downgrade from Wade (best DC in the league) and McCoy's offense's with Rivers/Gates/Gordon had massive struggles against the Chiefs.

It's all homer fluff at this point
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:38 AM 01-14-2017

Elway is always a step ahead :-)
Like that time he "faxed" the league office regarding Dumervil.

Tell us another tall tale please!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:51 AM 01-14-2017
This thread was fun when Denver was actually competitive. They lost Manningstein and Wade...and with them, the two elements that made them worth talking about.

Horseface is falling hard without his HOF QB...as I said he would. That franchise is in full rebuild now...Ware is gone too. McCoy couldn't win with Rivers. He now has Semenboy and Boyband with no OL or TE.

Welcome the AFCW cellar....
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 11:02 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This thread was fun when Denver was actually competitive. They lost Manningstein and Wade...and with them, the two elements that made them worth talking about.

Horseface is falling hard without his HOF QB...as I said he would. That franchise is in full rebuild now...Ware is gone too. McCoy couldn't win with Rivers. He now has Semenboy and Boyband with no OL or TE.

Welcome the AFCW cellar....
I know you are accustomed to mickey mouse NFL franchises by virtue of being a chiefs fan, but we're talking about the Broncos here...I think you're in for some disappointment next year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:05 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by Steve Sewell:
I know you are accustomed to mickey mouse NFL franchises by virtue of being a chiefs fan, but we're talking about the Broncos here...I think you're in for some disappointment next year.
How about you back your prediction up with some hard fucking evidence other than, "We're the Broncos, and I really hope our new coaching hires don't suck ass!"
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 11:09 AM 01-14-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How about you back your prediction up with some hard ****ing evidence other than, "We're the Broncos, and I really hope our new coaching hires don't suck ass!"
How can I back up a prediction other than to base it on the fact that the Broncos have been wildly successful under Elway's leadership?

The guy is a winner and always has been.

Chiefs fans of all people should know to never underestimate John Elway. You've been his bitches for most of your adult lives...
[Reply]
RunKC 11:15 AM 01-14-2017
How about you back your prediction up with some hard ****ing evidence other than, "We're the Broncos, and I really hope our new coaching hires don't suck ass!"
Here's some evidence: Elway is 16-15 overall and 1-3 vs the Chiefs without Peyton Manning.

Chiefs have also handed Denver 3 straight horrible losses.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:18 AM 01-14-2017
How can I back up a prediction other than to base it on the fact that the Broncos have been wildly successful under Peyton Manning's leadership?

Chiefs fans of all people should know to never underestimate Peyton Manning. You've been his bitches for most of your adult lives...
FYP.

You have yet to beat us without Manning. Shut the fuck up. You're done, loser.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 11:19 AM 01-14-2017
How can I back up a prediction other than to base it on the fact that the Broncos have been wildly successful under Elway's leadership?

Chiefs fans of all people should know to never underestimate John Elway. You've been his bitches for most of your adult lives...
He's certainly kicking ass at signing assistant coaches this off season. I don't know why our guys aren't signing any assistants. They must be busy with something else, I'm not sure :-)
[Reply]
Steve Sewell 11:23 AM 01-14-2017
FYP.

You have yet to beat us without Manning. Shut the **** up. You're done, loser.
The Broncos have been the winningest franchise in the NFL since Elway arrived in 1983. Manning was here 4 out of those years...but keep thinking that.

EDIT: forgot to mention that Elway was GM when Tebow beat you at Camarohead. (He only completed 2 passes in that game...lol)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:28 AM 01-14-2017
Just like we were disappointed this year when we predicted that the Chiefs would sweep the Donks(and the division), and that the Donks offense would be horrible and cause the team to miss the playoffs?? Yeah. Let me tell you. The Donks have been disappointing someone this year, but it hasn't been and isn't likely to be Chiefs fans.

Psst. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
[Reply]
Page 708 of 4895
« First < 208608658698704705706707708 70971071171271875880812081708 > Last »
Up