ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 92
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:55 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So you would trade our WRs for theirs?
No, because of their ages. Mahomes with Kelce, Diggs, Beasley, and Brown would absolutely fuck this league raw, though.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 11:56 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Hey whoa. Only the Bills had injury problems that week!

We can’t talk about KC starting the game with brand-new guys at LG and C, and then a 3rd new guy coming in when Schwartz went out with a back injury after 8 snaps.

Also don’t mention stud rookie Sneed being out. Or Sammy Watkins. Or Okafor and Charlton getting hurt during the game, leaving them with 2 healthy DEs.

Nah. Only the Bills had injury issues!
Don't forget that Josh Allen was hurt with a shoulder injury (OH NOES!)....he was hurt so badly that the Bills coaching staff decided to make him their leading rusher in that game on designed QB runs.....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
God you're so fucking beta.
Why is it beta to recall a deep wound?

We never forgive, we never forget.
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:58 AM 01-22-2021
Very good chance Davis doesn't play for Buffalo. And Beasley is injured as well so even if he does suit up, he won't be effective. Diggs also had limited practice throughout the week. That's their top 3 receivers who aren't healthy as we speak. Bills have no running game. Who is Allen gonna throw the ball to? Himself?

I predict a comfortable double digit win.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:58 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, sorry, their WRs are arguably more productive than ours.

Bills top 4 WRs have 277 catches for 3559 yards and 22 TDs

Chiefs top 4 WRs have 210 catches for 2723 yards and 24 TDs
Since we're basing this off of pass catching stats, it's only right we include our leading receiver. So lets recalibrate this to top 4 pass catchers:

Chiefs: 278 Rec/ 3718 yards/ 33 TD's

Bills: 282 (127 by Diggs alone) / 3370 yards/ 19 TD's
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:59 AM 01-22-2021
Watkins is better than any Bills receiver other than Diggs if he is healthy.

He better be playing Sunday.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:00 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Since we're basing this off of pass catching stats, it's only right we include our leading receiver. So lets recalibrate this to top 4 pass catchers:

Chiefs: 278 Rec/ 3718 yards/ 33 TD's

Bills: 282 (127 by Diggs alone) / 3370 yards/ 19 TD's
The question was which position group.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:01 PM 01-22-2021
I have always loved Diggs. I wanted us to draft him in 2015. You can look it up in the Draft day thread from that year. His highlights from Maryland reminded me so much of Jeremy Maclin.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Joe Montana forgot. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:05 PM 01-22-2021
The question was which position group.
But you're using stats to justify your argument, which makes no damn sense considering you KNOW that our primary pass catcher in this offense is a TE.

It only stands to reason that our WR's will see a drop in production when the TE is absorbing 105 receptions....

Your logic is extremely flawed. You can't use stats to evaluate this.

You go player by player.

Tyreek vs Diggs. Give me Tyreek.

Watkins vs Beasley. Watkins is a better talent, Beasley can stay on the field though.

Robinson vs Brown. I don't know enough about Brown to say...

Hardman vs Davis. Again, i don't know enough about Davis to make an argument, but Hardman is a damn good player.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:05 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’ll warn Bills fan like I warned Titans fan and 49ers fan.

Don’t get too excited about this game. No matter what lead your team might jump out to. Don’t get invested in this one. Just be happy to be in this game.

It will hurt much less if you just enjoy getting this far.
Very good post, but seems to be about 2 months too late for Bills fans....
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:08 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Betas cry about "deep wounds" from a few decades ago that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. All you're doing is showing weakness and reminding Bills fans about how they broke your wittle heart and reminding them that it in fact, can be done.

That's beta shit.

Of course you don't see it that way because, well, you're beta AF.

And yes, most of us have in fact all forgotten. This is the Mahomes era. I don't think anyone has dwelled on that shit all week.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 PM 01-22-2021
You may be younger, and can't fully appreciate those deep wounds.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:10 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The Chiefs tend to start slow in playoff games if you look at last season so the Bills can get an early lead.

Also, a head to head matchup week 6 this season doesn’t matter!
certainly did last year, but if our kicker could make an XP, we put up 20 last week against the Browns, and would have had 23 points in the first minute of the 2nd half. Nothing slow about that start at all.

Now, I'm pretty thoroughly convinced that the Bills D is really no better than the Browns D.....Chiefs will be fine, and Pat will be motivated as (a) Everyone is talking about the Bills like they've done something; and (b) nobody is really talking about the Champs.....Pat takes things like that personally.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:10 PM 01-22-2021
No, because of their ages. Mahomes with Kelce, Diggs, Beasley, and Brown would absolutely fuck this league raw, though.
I'll take Diggs. They can keep Beasley and Brown.

The best group out of the two teams imo would be:

Kelce
Tyreek
Diggs
Watkins
Hardman
Beasley...i guess.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 92
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up