ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1260 of 4893
« First < 26076011601210125012561257125812591260 126112621263126412701310136017602260 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:06 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
VaJona wasn't worthy of a D.C. Position. Even in Miami. He must suck a mean dick, because this was a mind bottling hire by Elway from the start! Glad he did it though, and I'm hoping he keeps him around another 5 years! Didn't the Dolphins go for it on 4th down with a big lead in the 4th quarter? Rubbing VaJonas face in his own shit, lmao!
Yeah, I never understood the hire.

Maybe MHM can fill us in
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:16 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Maybe MHM can fill us in
Apparently, Elway wanted to hire him instead of Wade Phillips the season before the Donks super bowl run.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:11 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yeppers - just like when you said Ossweiler could learn to be like Big Ben. :-)

I think YOU need to learn that you don't knowSHIT...
I know the Chiefs pretty well...

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
It's scheme. Not knocking Hunt, but he's not the next Jim Brown or anything. The big plays will start being less common as teams adjust to the Chiefs' trickery.
I just don't see KC maintaining a 7 yards per carry average throughout the season. Alex Smith isn't going to all of a sudden throw for 4,000 yards and 35+ TD passes. Kudos to Andy for catching teams off-guard, but his bag of tricks isn't bottomless.
LeVeon has a different style. Hunt is more Alfred Morris.

Having a temper can be beneficial at LB or on the DL, but at corner it can cost you badly. Some of the best corners of all time had a calm and cool demeanor (Deion, Champ, Rod Woodson). Peters will be fine when things are going well, but as soon as things start to go badly he'll go on tilt and cost you.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:34 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Maybe MHM can fill us in
Who knows...
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:17 PM 12-05-2017
I know the Chiefs pretty well...
So why didn't you see the Donk crash coming? Why is it you can't name a single Denver personnel decision or player for whom you've predicted anything but greatness and future HOF career potential? Jesus fuck dude, you even championed shit like Donald Stephenson and Menelik Watson.

Like I said. You could be a valuable contributor to this board if you just shared with us deep down your ACTUAL feelings about Denver instead of the troll personnel you put up instead.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 10:28 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So why didn't you see the Donk crash coming? Why is it you can't name a single Denver personnel decision or player for whom you've predicted anything but greatness and future HOF career potential? Jesus **** dude, you even championed shit like Donald Stephenson and Menelik Watson.

Like I said. You could be a valuable contributor to this board if you just shared with us deep down your ACTUAL feelings about Denver instead of the troll personnel you put up instead.
If you look at the Broncos over the last 40 years they were due to hit rock bottom. :-) seem to have a 2 win season every 4 years or so.

Last time John had a high draft pick we got a future SB MVP. Hoping we can land another difference maker high this year. Hard to build a team when drafting in the late 20's every year.

Sadly I think duh vance (They used to call Vance Johnson "The Vance" so I call VJ duh vance, get it?) gets a 2nd year. I just don't see anything from him that says he can coach in this league, might take an extra year of rebuilding to get back on the rails but they bought a ton of time from me after winning SB50 and going to SB48.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:59 PM 12-05-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
If you look at the Broncos over the last 40 years they were due to hit rock bottom. :-) seem to have a 2 win season every 4 years or so.

Last time John had a high draft pick we got a future SB MVP. Hoping we can land another difference maker high this year. Hard to build a team when drafting in the late 20's every year.

Sadly I think duh vance (They used to call Vance Johnson "The Vance" so I call VJ duh vance, get it?) gets a 2nd year. I just don't see anything from him that says he can coach in this league, might take an extra year of rebuilding to get back on the rails but they bought a ton of time from me after winning SB50 and going to SB48.
Nobody fucking gives a shit.

You aren't familiar with the conversation history I referred to. I tried to bet money with Knowmo that he couldn't procure a single post from his history in which the Broncos made a move that he criticized or didn't like DIRECTLY related to personnel. The best he could come up with was a draft day post in which he overvalued the pick the Broncos traded away to move down in the draft. He said something like "We should have gotten more than that!" When I said that's not good enough, that he needed to use his football knowledge to form a football opinion that was independent of the thought process taken by Denver's front office and coaching staff regarding a player or a contract, he said, "I'll have to look and get back to you."

The asshole couldn't come up with anything. Not a single damn post. Not one.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:03 AM 12-06-2017
It's been an interesting season on this site... lots of BS flying around. Over-inflated expectations and then everyone in unison says...

... interesting to see how it plays out.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:03 PM 12-10-2017
Great win for the Broncos today!

Probably just moved them out of the Darnold/Rosen sweepstakes.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:08 PM 12-10-2017
The Broncos had production out of Latimer (WR) who they started over Fowler as the 3rd WR, Traylor who is a rookie TE, and Walker who they finally put back to his natural position at DT.

Held the Jets to under 100 yards total O in their 1st shutout since 2005.

Hoping today was the start of this staffs turnaround. Hoping they can take this to Indy on a short week. They looked prepared for the 1st time since the Bye Week. Finally won the turnover battle, 2-0. Vance is a young 1st year HC, starting to look like he figured out what to do to win in the NFL. Hoping they keep it up, there is a lot of talent on this team.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 06:10 PM 12-10-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Great win for the Broncos today!

Probably just moved them out of the Darnold/Rosen sweepstakes.
I am glad, I would rather they go BPA than draft for need. I want a Vet QB as long as his name is not alex smith.
[Reply]
TEX 06:10 PM 12-10-2017
The Broncos had production out of Latimer (WR) who they started over Fowler as the 3rd WR, Traylor who is a rookie TE, and Walker who they finally put back to his natural position at DT.

Hoping today was the start of this staffs turnaround. Hoping they can take this to Indy on a short week. They looked prepared for the 1st time since the Bye Week. Finally won the turnover battle, 2-0. Vance is a young 1st year HC, starting to look like he figured out what to do to win in the NFL. Hoping they keep it up, there is a lot of talent on this team.

Oh look - the "True Fan" chimes in early when they finally win a game. :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:10 PM 12-10-2017
How did the Jets put up nearly 500 yards and 38 points on you guys?
[Reply]
New World Order 06:11 PM 12-10-2017

You guys have a lot of young, talented household names.

*Falls off chair laughing
[Reply]
TEX 06:16 PM 12-10-2017
How did the Jets put up nearly 500 yards and 38 points on you guys?
We suck on defense, you played at home. Law of averages present - a whole lot of reasons. But mostly because we suck on defense.

Now PLEASE start telling us how Denver's defense is back. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1260 of 4893
« First < 26076011601210125012561257125812591260 126112621263126412701310136017602260 > Last »
Up