ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1246 of 4893
« First < 24674611461196123612421243124412451246 124712481249125012561296134617462246 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:46 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You've been saying this for 2 years. Elway is a complete fraud. He's terrible without Manning.
You guys haven't won a SB since 1970 yet you mock us for not being back in 2 years?

I trust John to get us back there like he has done twice before as a GM.

The next time will be your 1st in this century and in the last 47 years.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 09:46 PM 11-26-2017
I feel bad for losschef. He has to wait yet another year for his coveted AFC Championship game loss.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:53 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
You guys haven't won a SB since 1970 yet you mock us for not being back in 2 years?

What part of 'terrible without Manning' did you not understand?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:15 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The same part that doesn't understand, "Elway can't draft a QB worth a fuck" I believe...
[Reply]
TEX 10:15 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

I mock YOU because you're the "true fan" who QUIT ON YOUR TEAM at the FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE. Now you want to reference their accomplishments and hype up the guy who built the team YOU BAILED FROM... :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:26 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
I mock YOU because you're the "true fan" who QUIT ON YOUR TEAM at the FIRST SIGN OF TROUBLE. Now you want to reference their accomplishments and hype up the guy who built the team YOU BAILED FROM... :-)
What accomplishments?

Getting demolished in the most embarrassing fashion ever witnessed in a Super Bowl since the '85 Pats?

Or was it participating in a fixed giveaway for the NFL's premier insurance salesman?

Perhaps it was making QB moves which by comparison make the Chiefs look daring and uber confident?

I just can't decide!

So much glorious FAIL!
[Reply]
TEX 10:33 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What accomplishments?

Getting demolished in the most embarrassing fashion ever witnessed in a Super Bowl since the '85 Pats?

Or was it participating in a fixed giveaway for the NFL's premier insurance salesman?

Perhaps it was making QB moves which by comparison make the Chiefs look daring and uber confident?

I just can't decide!

So much glorious FAIL!
He seems partial to the the fixed giveaway.
[Reply]
manchambo 10:45 PM 11-26-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Without your good players, you're not good. Brilliant observation.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:05 PM 11-27-2017
0-7...that's awesome. The worst losing streak in decades. Horseface is getting his.

I hope Chiefs fans are enjoying the sham job Reid/Hunt are pulling off...they went from scoring 32ppg to almost nothing. The NFL banked on the AFCW being competitive and thus scheduled all the divisional games to end the season. The only problem was KC being undefeated and the other teams were terrible.

We all saw the lengths they will go in the officiating of the Raiders game...to achieve parity...translation "ratings".

It's becomes a problem when two of the teams (Raiders/Chargers) are in the process of relocating into a new stadium/territory. Rams have had a "magical" turn around too...blind luck, I guess. The advertisers matter to the owners more than individual ticket sales....they account for almost 1/4 of a billion in profit per team even if they are 1-15. The owners work together to ensure the maximum amount of profits. If Reid is asked by his boss to help the "health" of the league...he obliges. He is the 2nd highest paid coach for a reason.

Reid's offense doesn't score a TD after the bye against a 1-8 team. Has a TE throw an INT in the 4th quarter in a 3 point game. This was after the Hill INT fiasco where he stated he wouldn't attempt that type of gimmick play again. Who calls that play at that juncture in a game? AR was 16-2 following a bye and somehow produced the worst coaching performance in his 5 seasons? The following week they start by going 5 straight 3-n-outs at home...the result? The AFCW is now competitive for the final month. Keep in mind that both of these teams had given up over 40 points a game in their previous two outings. The Bills had given up an average of 50+ points (47 Saints/ 54 Chargers). Nothing suspicious here...move along.

The Bills coach benched their starting QB...while still being in the WC hunt and having a winning record. This rookie QB proceeded to throw 5 INTs in the first half. Guess who the opponent was...yep, The Chargers. LA's season was on the line. He caught a lot of shit for that questionable move...but then went back to the regular QB the following week against KC.

NFL suspends Cowboys RB...only to let him play one more game against KC. Then enforces it against the Chargers and keeping him out against Oakland.

I'm only paying attention because somehow...as always, the NFL got exactly what it wanted. KC went from the consensus #1/2 team in the NFL to looking like one of the worst in a matter of weeks. I'm not buying that they suddenly forgot how to play football...or that Reid cant out scheme terrible defenses.
[Reply]
Dylan 02:24 PM 11-27-2017

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:07 PM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:

Spoiler!
Nope...just business.

It's why they muzzled Hali for speaking out and sent Dorsey packing. They have their "yes man" GM in place now...

Anyway...carry on. I'm only paying attention because its fascinating how billionaires work ... and how little regard they have for "common people" that arent in their financial circles. They think everyone is too stupid to notice the ruse. I've cut my emotional ties to anything pertaining to the NFL. It's dirty...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:27 PM 11-27-2017
They can rebuild now... the team was built for a SB or bust, made it twice and won one. Time for the new era and this is where we find out if Elway can do it. Dude has time, especially in this division apparently. Every team in the AFC West has issues, none are built to win it all any time soon.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:28 PM 11-27-2017
Saw some stuff on Twitter last night about rumors swirling about Joseph being canned...they can't be there already...right?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:29 PM 11-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
They can rebuild now... the team was built for a SB or bust, made it twice and won one. Time for the new era and this is where we find out if Elway can do it. Dude has time, especially in this division apparently. Every team in the AFC West has issues, none are built to win it all any time soon.
Peyton Manning isn’t walking through that door and Elway isn’t going to all of a sudden start drafting a lot better. Good luck though.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:45 PM 11-27-2017
Talib suspended two games... good. That’s what you get for being a jackass.
[Reply]
Page 1246 of 4893
« First < 24674611461196123612421243124412451246 124712481249125012561296134617462246 > Last »
Up