ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 162
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
candyman 04:19 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Yeah I think the Chiefs were missing 3 starters right?
I put this post in the wrong thread, should have put it here since we have a Bills fan in the thread.

I was talking to a Bills fan at work today and he lost his shit when I mentioned Josh Allen's accuracy issues. He says stats prove he's top 5 in accuracy, I haven't bothered to look it up. Surely I'm not the only person that thinks its a weakness of his?
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:23 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
I'm not offended... it kinda makes me sad that people can be such jackasses. There's a way to talk "fun smack" without being ugly. I've been ignoring one such Chiefs fan at work for years.

Since I live in South Dakota now, I don't get to many games ... but the BS about jumping through tables and setting themselves on fire is NOT widespread. Sadly, that's just what sells and gets all the play. :-)

Either way, I just don't want to be lumped in with the jackasses. :-)
You are such a nice poster- I had no idea you were a rotten Bills fan-LOL :-)

Chiefs have always had that 1 team blocking us to the SB. They always had a stud QB and we had also-rans. Bills had HOFer Kelly, Colts had Manning, Donks had Elway, Pats had Brady- heck even the Chargers had Rivers. So I am sure my "hate" for these teams stems from jealousy as well as other factors. Having a top QB always gives you the best chance to win. Chiefs had amazing SB caliber teams- but could never get past the Bills.

So the Bills always had a good defense with Bruce Smith, a great RB and Reciever combo- and obnoxious drunken fans that traveled well. Not a recipe to be popular with other teams. Top 5 on our hate list-lol
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:23 PM 12-17-2020
Yeah I think the Chiefs were missing 3 starters right?
Schwartz went out after 8 snaps in the game

Sneed (CB) had been out with a collarbone injury, so didn't play

Watkins was out with a Hammy, didn't play

Keleche Osemel (G) tore up both knees in the Raiders game the week before, he won't be back, so kind of irrelevant, but he was having a monster year up to that point....

We were also out role players Saunders and Danna on the Defensive Line, and while that may not seem like much, the Chiefs constantly rotate on the Defensive line, and those guys play meaningful snaps (for instance, Danna had a sack against Tua last week when the Fish were up 10-7)

Won't count Bell, because we just signed him and he couldn't play yet, and hadn't played up to that point.

So, yeah, we had our fair share of injuries as well....But I don't like to talk about them because they can't be avoided....it is what it is, short of Mahomes, Kelce, and maybe Mathieu on D (hell, we've played and won without Chris Jones - Texans playoff game and had Hill out for extended time last year), so even those guys aren't totally vital...
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:26 PM 12-17-2020
I'm not offended... it kinda makes me sad that people can be such jackasses. There's a way to talk "fun smack" without being ugly. I've been ignoring one such Chiefs fan at work for years.

Since I live in South Dakota now, I don't get to many games ... but the BS about jumping through tables and setting themselves on fire is NOT widespread. Sadly, that's just what sells and gets all the play. :-)

Either way, I just don't want to be lumped in with the jackasses. :-)
WAIT......you don't jump through tables and light yourself on fire?!?!?

I take back all the nice things I said earlier.....

JK!
[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:30 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
I put this post in the wrong thread, should have put it here since we have a Bills fan in the thread.

I was talking to a Bills fan at work today and he lost his shit when I mentioned Josh Allen's accuracy issues. He says stats prove he's top 5 in accuracy, I haven't bothered to look it up. Surely I'm not the only person that thinks its a weakness of his?
It's stupid to lose your shit about something like this - unless you were being an ass, of course. :-)

Allen has had accuracy issues, but has improved greatly this season. During the off-season, he had his mechanics digitally mapped out so he could see what he was (or wasn't) doing. (I'll see if I can find the video if you want) He's improved something like 15% (so far).
[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:31 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
WAIT......you don't jump through tables and light yourself on fire?!?!?

I take back all the nice things I said earlier.....

JK!
:-)

Not even on my drunkest day in the ROK!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:33 PM 12-17-2020

[Reply]
Bearcat 04:37 PM 12-17-2020
*Male Bills fan has entered the room*

Chiefs fans:
Gorilla Poo GIF from Gorilla GIFs

*Female Bills fan has entered the room*

Chiefs fans:

[Reply]
Cntrygal 04:38 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
*Male Bills fan has entered the room*

Chiefs fans:

*Female Bills fan has entered the room*

Chiefs fans:

[Reply]
mililo4cpa 04:38 PM 12-17-2020

Not even on my drunkest day in the ROK!
eh.....we've all been there lol..... :-)
[Reply]
diqlix 04:47 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:

It was an issue last year but he’s been super accurate this year.

I think he’s close to 70% completion.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:17 PM 12-17-2020
It was an issue last year but he’s been super accurate this year.

I think he’s close to 70% completion.
Except when he played the Chiefs- he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:22 PM 12-17-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Except when he played the Chiefs- he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
Yeah he was awful that game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:13 PM 12-17-2020
Just out of curiosity, do you realize the amount of excuses in that post?

I only ask because, sometimes I make a lot of excuses and don't realize i'm doing it.

It just feels like to me that no matter what point I make, there is always an excuse as to why it doesn't matter....

I guess the Chiefs should have been 19-0 last year, once all the excuses are put into play.
What excuses? Those are literally all the facts. We even had some CPer post clips of Mahomes throwing an overhand pass a few weeks before he dislocated his knee and a clip from week 10, pointing out how Pat wasn't shifting his weight forward.

Please list any 'excuses' I listed, because I really don't see any.
[Reply]
Basileus777 06:15 PM 12-17-2020
Just out of curiosity, do you realize the amount of excuses in that post?

I only ask because, sometimes I make a lot of excuses and don't realize i'm doing it.

It just feels like to me that no matter what point I make, there is always an excuse as to why it doesn't matter....

I guess the Chiefs should have been 19-0 last year, once all the excuses are put into play.
Excuses? Chiefs won the Superbowl and plowed through the Titans on the way to the title. History speaks for itself.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 162
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134 > Last »
Up