ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills get 10 penalties on one play and mystery call on Chief's = Offsetting.
scho63 05:22 AM 01-25-2021
I'm hoping at some point today the officiating crew or the NFL is going to let us know what the fuck was in their pea brains to have the Bills go off and take about 5 clear shots at the Chiefs and unless Okafor called the refs wife a dirty slutty cum bucket, I can't see how the hell that fiasco turned into Offsetting.

Did anyone get any clarification?

I know earlier Jones got away with a swing but that doesn't justify that farce after a 20 minute officials discussion.

What a farce.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:57 AM 01-25-2021
The game was basically over. Perhaps they would have handled it differently otherwise.

I'm just glad they offset everything after taking into account that the play was over so the huge sack yardage still counted. In the end, that was all that mattered.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:01 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
That was a pretty good sell by Feliciano. :-) Glad it went unseen.

Yeah that was a flop that would make a soccer player blush.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:01 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by :
on one play and mystery call on Chief's
It wasn't that mysterious. There had been like 3 whistles to kill the play and Okafor came in and speared Allen to the ground. It was a blatant late hit.

It was going to be 15 yard anyway, and if the game wasn't already a bit out of hand, I'd say the Chiefs got lucky that the Bills melted down to offset it.

And like mentioned above, Chris Jones got away with punching someone in the face. He should have been ejected early on. Hopefully he doesn't pull that shit in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 08:02 AM 01-25-2021
Rivers took a shot at Jones with a ball. Could be Allen is headed down that path. I have seen the comparisons before
[Reply]
threebag 08:09 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
Almost looked like Feliciano punched jones in the side. Would love to see that other angle.
That’s what it looks like. See ya next year, Fellacio
[Reply]
Pilsner 08:17 AM 01-25-2021
The offsetting penalties were dumb. Hopefully the rules committee can get that bug patched this offseason.

Even dumber however is that Josh Allen is allowed to fall back 15 fucking yards, and while diving out of bounds, allowed to half heartedly limp wrist the ball forward to avoid a loss because he technically hasn't landed yet. If defensive players aren't allowed to hit a quarterback when they're flying out of bounds, quarterbacks shouldn't be allowed to "attempt a throw" while flying out of bounds in order to avoid a loss. I don't care if his foot hasn't touched yet, there was no meaningful attempt at completing that fucking ball. He got away with it twice and it was horseshit both times.

That shit needs fixing.
[Reply]
loochy 08:22 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pilsner:
The offsetting penalties were dumb. Hopefully the rules committee can get that bug patched this offseason.

Even dumber however is that Josh Allen is allowed to fall back 15 fucking yards, and while diving out of bounds, allowed to half heartedly limp wrist the ball forward to avoid a loss because he technically hasn't landed yet. If defensive players aren't allowed to hit a quarterback when they're flying out of bounds, quarterbacks shouldn't be allowed to "attempt a throw" while flying out of bounds in order to avoid a loss. I don't care if his foot hasn't touched yet, there was no meaningful attempt at completing that fucking ball. He got away with it twice and it was horseshit both times.

That shit needs fixing.

It's just like any other time they throw the ball away

as long as it gets back to the line of scrimmage
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:23 AM 01-25-2021
We mopped the floor with Bills and Browns.
[Reply]
Pilsner 08:24 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's just like any other time they throw the ball away

as long as it gets back to the line of scrimmage
My problem is how many times have you seen a personal foul called on a defensive player making a play on the QB on the sideline for roughing? It creates this stupid grey area on the field where a quarterback can't be touched but is still allowed to attempt a "pass".
[Reply]
Frazod 08:24 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
We mopped the floor with Bills and Browns.
The Browns put up much more of a fight.
[Reply]
joethomas 08:27 AM 01-25-2021
It was after the play and there were fouls on both teams, and none greater than the other so they offset. I think the reason it doesn't come up is because they don't usually bother to penalize 10 different players when there's a scrum
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:40 AM 01-25-2021
He stood over him and taunted him. Thats going to be called 10 out of 10 times.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:40 AM 01-25-2021
probably should've been 2 ejections on that play.

the offsetting was bullshit. look what happened the very next play.. the refs let that game get out of hand at that moment.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:58 AM 01-25-2021
It was like watching that scene out the Replacements.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:59 AM 01-25-2021
Eh, I think guys on both sides all around were wrong there.

Okafor definitely came in well after the whistle was blown and put Allen down, Allen threw the ball at his face, Okafor stood over Allen and taunted him, #73 came in and laid him out, then #76 gave Okafor a little extra while he was still on the ground, then Jones was a putting his hands all over the ref trying to get to #76.

Ultimately, I'm more inclined to blame our guys for the whole thing. Allen is a big dude so playing to/through the whistle is a bit excusable for Okafor, but why are you taunting him? Who gives a shit if he tossed the ball at your head. YOU'RE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL. And don't even get me started on Chris Jones. That idiot threw a fucking punch in the 1st quarter. He literally had two plays in which he should have been ejected.

I feel like a lot of guys on this team are just fucking stupid sometimes.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up