ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 39
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:12 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’d stink but I think we are far past the point of feeling that way.

All I care about is the Super Bowl. Don’t care if they go 9-7 or 15-1, don’t even care if Mahomes wins MVP. Just win the Super Bowl.
I'd take 2 losses to the Raiders if we won the SB. The Raiders can have their "we beat the SB champs in the regular season" pity trophy, like we did years ago.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:14 PM 11-20-2020
I think there’s a pretty decent chance we see the Raiders again after this weekend. It seems like a pretty good shot that we get the 2nd seed. I think the Raiders are going to be the 7th seed
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:16 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think there’s a pretty decent chance we see the Raiders again after this weekend. It seems like a pretty good shot that we get the 2nd seed. I think the Raiders are going to be the 7th seed
I’d welcome that over most possible matchups. We know what the Chiefs do to AFCW teams 90% of the time.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:17 PM 11-20-2020
With games left against the Colts, Chargers, and Dolphins, they might not make the playoffs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:20 PM 11-20-2020
Funny you should mention that, Cody. I really ****ing hate the Colts. Last year, that loss to them and their shitty QB made me pretty goddamn mad and dejected at the time

How do I feel about that loss to this day? Well, see, let me tell you about what winning a Super Bowl can do for you in terms of keeping things in perspective...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:20 PM 11-20-2020
Most probably wouldn’t agree but I think @ Miami in December might be our toughest remaining game.

It’s just gonna be a tough deal with the heat that’s probably going to play a factor. They also have it where their sideline stays way cooler than the visiting team sideline.

Still think KC wins but not easily.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:21 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
With games left against the Colts, Chargers, and Dolphins, they might not make the playoffs.
Their competition is the Browns and Titans. Have you seen their schedules?

Titans play 4 tough road games against the Colts, Packers, Texans and Ravens as well as at home against the Browns. That’s way tougher than the Raiders schedule.

And the Browns? I just don’t trust them. Plus they play the Steelers and Ravens again, who destroyed them.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:22 PM 11-20-2020
Ravens are no lock to make it. If they lose to Tenn and Pit to fall to 6-5... with all their injuries...
[Reply]
Lzen 11-20-2020, 03:23 PM
This message has been deleted by Lzen. Reason: Dupe
Lzen 03:24 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What is it with these titles? They're not even close to what actually is said in the videos. Nate Burleson did not say no way the Raiders can win. Actually, he said they will shock the world and beat the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:26 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
She just absolutely BURIED them with one pic :-)
Care to share?
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:31 PM 11-20-2020
Most probably wouldn’t agree but I think @ Miami in December might be our toughest remaining game.

It’s just gonna be a tough deal with the heat that’s probably going to play a factor. They also have it where their sideline stays way cooler than the visiting team sideline.

Still think KC wins but not easily.
I'm worried one of the Chiefs players might slip on a stray piece of confetti still left behind on the field from our Super Bowl victory. Those things are nothing to mess with, man... somebody could get hurt!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:34 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'm worried one of the Chiefs players might slip on a stray piece of confetti still left behind on the field from our Super Bowl victory. Those things are nothing to mess with, man... somebody could get hurt!
:-)

It’s kinda crazy maybe but idk I’ve felt shaky ever since I saw at the Rams game that their sideline was 140° and the Dolphins was like 65°...
[Reply]
Lzen 03:44 PM 11-20-2020
:-)

It’s kinda crazy maybe but idk I’ve felt shaky ever since I saw at the Rams game that their sideline was 140° and the Dolphins was like 65°...
It's not that hot in Miami in December. The average temp in December is 75 degrees. And a lot of times it is raining. Sure, that will add humidity. I suppose that might be a bit of a problem, but not anywhere near like if it were 90-100 and humid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:53 PM 11-20-2020
Their competition is the Browns and Titans. Have you seen their schedules?

Titans play 4 tough road games against the Colts, Packers, Texans and Ravens as well as at home against the Browns. That’s way tougher than the Raiders schedule.

And the Browns? I just don’t trust them. Plus they play the Steelers and Ravens again, who destroyed them.
The Raiders could easily lose to the Chargers or Broncos. That's the way the Raiders roll.

I get your point but as hard as it is to trust the Browns and Titans, it's just as hard to trust the Raiders.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:55 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Care to share?
I posted it earlier in the thread. She re-tweeted this picture...

This photo is more recent than the last time the Raiders won the AFC West. pic.twitter.com/TGn0B8wmTZ

— CHIEFS HIGHLIGHTS (@ChiefsHighlight) November 18, 2020

[Reply]
Page 28 of 39
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up